Crash Issue - Max Lockouts?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Darchon_Xegony, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Eratani New Member

bump

please increase the threshold for max lockets you can acquire before crashing happens. I currently have no lockouts and am able to play the game smoothly but I fear soon as I raid again this week this same bug will occur.

Please look into the lockout cap the client can handle
  2. Fragile Journeyman

It's like Russian Roulette every time you zone or kill a boss. @Devs, please fix!
    Prowlar likes this.
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Bump. I don't know how this got to the second page.

This really needs to be addressed.

PoTime = 37 Lockouts
    PoFire = 13 Lockouts
    PoWater = 7 Lockouts
    PoEarthA = 7 Lockouts
    PoEarthB = 4 Lockouts
    PoAir = 11 Lockouts

A guild clearing Time and Elemental Planes receives 79 lockouts. At this point that is enough lockouts to create crashing issues for each subsequent lockout you receive. So doing backflagging raids, or offnight Luclin/Velious/Kunark raids just creates more of an issue.

I realize this issue is likely local to PoP on Phinigel (seeing as hitting 79 lockouts otherwise is difficult, and PoTime is the heaviest lockout zone in game), but it is an issue we will face for 6 months of raiding here. Please increase the maximum number of Lockouts we can have to around 150~ and I can't imagine we will run into this issue again.
  4. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I haven't done PoTime since Fippy, but is 37 normal? I feel like I'd remember having thirty seven lockouts.

Was it changed for Phinny? If so, any theorized reasoning for that ?
  5. Darchon_Xegony Augur

37 is normal.

5 from P1
    5 from P2
    18 from P3 (2 per boss from waves 1-8, and 2 for rockmen)
    4 from P4
    4 from P5
    1 from Quarm
  6. Mithra Augur

7. Ryak Augur

To anybody who is experiencing this issue. This issue seems to have been reported in May 2016 by a player on a Live server.

It is very well documented including pictures, so I recommend voting the issue up and adding comments/additional screenshots with your experience to encourage this to be fixed in an expedient manner.

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-921
    PathToEternity likes this.
  8. Astley Augur

Voted up.

With the speed at which we upvoted the GoD/OoW expansion split --- we need people to do the same here.

They at least will respond to that stuff.

Also, Developer Ngreth has said he is forwarding the issue along.
  9. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

10. Eratani New Member

voted and bumped this
  11. taliefer Augur

12. casty Journeyman

/bump, crashing as well, same deal.
    13 - Doomfire, The Burning Lands
    4 - Plane of Air
    4 - Raxrax, STronghold of the Twelve
    2- Solusek Ro
    3 - Terris Thule
    28 - Plane of Time
    7 - Plane of Water
    13 - VT
    When this first started I had a 6 year lockout timer on a expedition name of random characters .
  13. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Many crashes last night. Keep upvoting this issue.
  14. Eratani New Member

bump

guildmate crashed every time he got TLd out of Time and crashed w each loot lockout for all mini bosses

this bug is ruining gameplay, around 50% of your raid time players are relogging back in and asking for raid invites rather than playing Everquest
  15. casty Journeyman

Guys.... Guys! Everything is ok, they removed the spells. That was more important k? ;)
  16. Catashe Augur

Look at the bright side.. According to the issue tracker.. the issue went from just Open to Being Tracked by DBGs.. So we might actually get a fix sometime
  17. Aegir Augur

You guys need to fix this now. In a week or two when all of the guilds on Phinigel are raiding plane of time and this not fixed, I can't imagine the storm on the forum and petitions going to happen.

btw. this bug is really really really really annoying.
  18. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Fix this please. Getting really annoying re-inviting a dozen+ players to the raid after every single kill that results in a lockout. Doing something with lots of minis like Time/Air/Fire is getting just ridiculous.
  19. bodes Augur

Easy solution, don't raid VT! My guild had the brilliant idea of raiding VT on the 4th day of POP and it nearly caused as much of a riot as our Luclin-era NTOV raids.
  20. casty Journeyman

VT here is besides the point. Any raiding guild will hit the lockout cap *just* from POT + minor.

If your solution here is to *not* play the game I'm currently paying a sub for.. well.. lol

Thanks for the bump though.