Tyranthraxus's Recent Activity

1. Tyranthraxus liked Hamshire's post in the thread Teek and Tormax are on the horizon!.

Nah, if they lift true-box now ill need to rename my guild from Five Hour Que to Ten Hour Que and that wouldn't be fair to me and my que...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:48 AM
  2. Tyranthraxus liked Angeliana's post in the thread Fippy needs YOU!.

He missed leg day? ;)

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:26 PM
  3. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread No Krono EQ2 Server.

So no krono can be traded used or sold on the server... And you can burn a krono on any other server in any other game daybreak owns for...

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:20 PM
  4. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Fippy needs YOU!.

To long did not read. What the H is going on with that gnolls back legs?

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:08 AM
  5. Tyranthraxus liked Intercept's post in the thread MoTM removed from AOC encounters on Teek.

Would just make the botting even worse than it already is imo

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:00 PM
  6. Tyranthraxus liked fransisco's post in the thread Why change unlimited target AoE spells after 25 years? And which spells are still unlimited?.

I'm still waiting for mobs to be unable to hit me while they are standing toe deep in water

Apr 20, 2024 at 6:49 PM
  7. Tyranthraxus liked Weathervane's post in the thread Other name options for Teek.

Okay, I’ll risk the forum ban for being rude: Why is this the thread that actually gets a dev response? I understand your explanation...

Apr 20, 2024 at 4:26 PM
  8. Tyranthraxus liked manglered's post in the thread Other name options for Teek.

Doljonijiarnimorinar

Apr 20, 2024 at 4:24 PM
  9. Tyranthraxus liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

That they finally got around to adjusting the ratios of the weapons now that they had time to implement the changes from the fix put in...

Apr 20, 2024 at 4:18 PM
  10. Tyranthraxus liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Anyone notice people really want tormax to fail?.

All you have to do is play beyond the first 4 expansions and I'm sure you'll be playing something new. It's always amused when people...

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:38 AM
  11. Tyranthraxus liked Andarriel's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

When are they gonna put in a dislike button?

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:31 AM
  12. Tyranthraxus liked Nennius's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

I'm already angry. I paid dearly for a Silvery War Axe in 2000. Cost me most of the plat. I had then. Seriously, In November better...

Apr 20, 2024 at 8:31 AM
  13. Tyranthraxus liked manglered's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

was announced months ago that weapons would be getting upgraded, this sounds like a you problem.

Apr 18, 2024
  14. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

Thanks for going back and fixing ratios. Much appreciated!

Apr 18, 2024
  15. Tyranthraxus liked Zaknaffein's post in the thread Anyone wanna share some tank dps parses?.

Warriors need a boost to DPS for sure.

Apr 17, 2024
  16. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread favorite race.

Tipsy Gnome

Apr 17, 2024
  17. Tyranthraxus liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread I'd love....

I'd be happy with a Reclamation Item which put /claimed items back into /claim. Price it 500 DBC. Profit.

Apr 15, 2024
  18. Tyranthraxus liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread I'd love....

Or, just make every claim item quantity 999 and you'll never have to worry about it again.

Apr 15, 2024
  19. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread No FTE so top end guilds can DPS race?.

[IMG]

Apr 14, 2024
  20. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

[IMG]

Apr 14, 2024
  21. Tyranthraxus liked Lanilya_'s post in the thread Clarification on 200 day name reservation please. That name or any name?.

I will tell you my guess: - You will have a special command to lock your name for Teek and Tormax, that you can use after April 24, if you...

Apr 14, 2024
  22. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Clarification on 200 day name reservation please. That name or any name?.

How are you so in my head?

Apr 14, 2024
  23. Tyranthraxus liked KarmaKitty's post in the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

I can't say that last D&D movie was great, but I have seen worse. Including the previous D&D movies :(

Apr 13, 2024
  24. Tyranthraxus liked ttobey's post in the thread I know one way EverQuest can regain its status as a Franchise.

I'd be terrified it would show up on the USA Channel every night at 3 am right after that Ray Liotta movie No Way Out!

Apr 13, 2024
  25. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Rapiers Ho! [Teek].

So how bout that Tormax server, is it gonna be playable?

Apr 11, 2024
  26. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Status of new UI Engine.

I considered it, but the blurry font was impossible to tolerate. A shame really cause I did want to shrink most of the ui elements by 50%...

Apr 10, 2024
  27. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Status of new UI Engine.

Appologies I assumed you were using it out of a lack of knowledge, not masochism, you do you ;p

Apr 10, 2024
  28. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Status of new UI Engine.

You don't need custom, theres a toggle to turn off the new UI and use the original, no bugs. Options window display tab, bottom right.

Apr 10, 2024
  29. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Weapon ornamentation request again.

I'd like to see a way to make ornaments claimable on another server. So once you've earned it on one you can move it to a new one. Paid...

Apr 10, 2024
  30. Tyranthraxus liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Changes I would have made to the TWO rulesets to better serve the population split.

Pointing out that random loot could easily cause drops that no one in the group can use is self centered? Just because you have the...

Apr 10, 2024
  31. Tyranthraxus liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Doorstep of War (Lceanium) has some pretty massive packs of sarnaks that are intended to be AE stunned, although I don't remember...

Apr 10, 2024
  32. Tyranthraxus liked GnomeGnomeGnome's post in the thread Clarification on 200 day name reservation please. That name or any name?.

People seem to be overthinking this a lot. If you have 200 days played, you can reserve that name only. Then they lower the threshold to...

Apr 9, 2024
  33. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

30 seems like a safe number for most raid purposes. Can anyone think of one where this will pose an issue? Looks like its definitely...

Apr 9, 2024
  34. Tyranthraxus liked Baulkin's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

I like the Teek ruleset... Tormax is a Mangler clone, not an Aradune clone. No stricter boxing rules or GM support.

Apr 9, 2024
  35. Tyranthraxus liked Cadira's post in the thread What classes do you think today are underpowered?.

Warriors aren't nearly as bad as people think. Sad truth is, warriors are a pretty complex class to mechanically understand and make use...

Apr 8, 2024
  36. Tyranthraxus liked Celatusp99's post in the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

Thats why its a running joke, along with FTE now.

Apr 8, 2024
  37. Tyranthraxus liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Why does this urban myth about pop being "death of the server" continue being parroted by people? Just because some people refuse to play...

Apr 8, 2024
  38. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

PoP isn't server death first off, LDoN following PoP is, thats why they need to be combined. Gates Omens and the 70s "slog" is the best...

Apr 8, 2024
  39. Tyranthraxus liked theonepercent's post in the thread Rename tormax to Matta Murram and lock it at DON :).

Still an awful idea but somehow better than the current Tormax.

Apr 8, 2024
  40. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Except for the sacrifice classes!

Apr 8, 2024
  41. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

So for the ones keeping score. TLDR the OP was wrong and most do want Kunark start! We're all as shocked as you are.

Apr 8, 2024
  42. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

That was Miragul. I think, definitely not mangler.

Apr 8, 2024
  43. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Name reservation?.

First person to get Richgirl and its adjectives guaranteed to hit the krono jackpot on day 1 ;p

Apr 7, 2024
  44. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Im only asking Because I'm 5 years into Mangler, and we have 5 farming ToV, claiming a server is solid due to the "high population" is...

Apr 7, 2024
  45. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Out of curiosity, how many guilds are currently farming Time and how many expect to farm Tacvi?

Apr 7, 2024
  46. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

But at least it has a Kunark start! :D

Apr 7, 2024
  47. Tyranthraxus liked weewooweewoo's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

claims no one wants A Kunark start, 95% replies say they do indeed want A Kunark start. hmmmmmmmmm

Apr 7, 2024
  48. Tyranthraxus liked Breaker's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

kunark is when the game gets fun. chanters get breeze, iksar monks and necros rule, fungi tunics and Epics can be acquired! man oh man

Apr 7, 2024
  49. Tyranthraxus liked Yinla's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

The FTE server was something a lot of the community were not interested in, Daybreak can see the numbers for themselves. For me it...

Apr 7, 2024
  50. Tyranthraxus liked Skuz's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

While copy-pasting of a prior server is a lazy zero-effort move for the 25th anniversary that should have had some real special-sauce added...

Apr 7, 2024
  51. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I'm thrilled about Kunark start.

Apr 7, 2024
  52. Tyranthraxus liked maxisbored's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

You keep saying that but either by ignorance or choice refuse to admit it's any different. I've given examples above as to why FTE makes...

Apr 6, 2024
  53. Tyranthraxus liked Zrender's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

What's super odd is that they even mentioned Aradune's popularity in relationship to this. Odd because the ONLY reasons Aradune was...

Apr 6, 2024
  54. Tyranthraxus liked maxisbored's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

You do realize that people can still steal spawns right? FTE makes it even easier for one person to KS a group, or an automated boxer...

Apr 6, 2024
  55. Tyranthraxus liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

OP isnt wrong here, there was a LOT of good ideas in Oakwynd... The lockouts not being account wide, the heirloom passing via shared...

Apr 6, 2024
  56. Tyranthraxus liked maxisbored's post in the thread What's the Difference Between . . ..

TLDR: Both will start truebox, but will move to relaxed truebox once players are unable to /lfg

Apr 6, 2024
  57. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Can We Swap Server Names Around Please?.

It can be for anyone who gets sick of the loot pinata on Teek after the first couple months.

Apr 5, 2024
  58. Tyranthraxus liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread I Am Excited For Tormax.

It's not an Aradune clone. It never will be. All of Aradune's unique rulesets will never be used again.

Apr 5, 2024
  59. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

Set a Concrete Merge Date, higher population servers ruleset continues! Let the spice flow! [IMG]

Apr 5, 2024
  60. Tyranthraxus liked Varyk's post in the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

Step 1: Join the Official EverQuest Discord server Step 2: Navigate to #guilds-tlp-servers Step 3: Press Ctrl+F Step 4: Type Teek and...

Apr 5, 2024
  61. Tyranthraxus liked Zansobar's post in the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

Look there is nothing wrong with a Mangler server ruleset. The issue is you can't put that ruleset up against a Mischief ruleset. Mischief...

Apr 5, 2024
  62. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I find competition fun, some people think of that as toxic. I don't apologize for that. I jumped over to Oakwind to test out FTE because...

Apr 5, 2024
  63. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

This is a great Idea. +1

Apr 5, 2024
  64. Tyranthraxus liked jeskola's post in the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

Is that you jchan? Literally no one has committed to tormax. It's pretty much as bad as when they called Selo the Casual Server. Totally...

Apr 5, 2024
  65. Tyranthraxus liked PDXPCFL's post in the thread Tormax - Let the players decide.

It's become very apparent very quickly that the majority of players are not interested in the Tormax server in its current form. The Teek...

Apr 5, 2024
  66. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

The Norrath we grew up in died a long time ago, ty krono. But to be clear I was being directly competative and racing them to targets,...

Apr 5, 2024
  67. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

It was a charmed pet for those keeping score. Not a massive train.

Apr 5, 2024
  68. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Yes, I would expect the level 60 bards and wizards who were also farming spider silk to force me to level past 20 to lock down farming a...

Apr 5, 2024
  69. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Not if their AFK, which is a thing that happens, and did. Adding a new mechanic that breaks the original base mechanics of the game,...

Apr 5, 2024
  70. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Being able to lock down trains of mobs as a solo warrior for farming purposes, Train up 15 spiders and kill at my own pace for one....

Apr 5, 2024
  71. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

The point that's always ignored with this argument is toxicity is always down when the population is low. Oakwind is the least toxic...

Apr 5, 2024
  72. Tyranthraxus liked Vitaez's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Wait, you're asking them to listen to the people that pay their wages? The audacity!

Apr 5, 2024
  73. Tyranthraxus liked dentalplan's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

They view Oakwynd as a failure, and I think they would rather just blame the ruleset and throw FTE under the bus rather than acknowledge or...

Apr 5, 2024
  74. Tyranthraxus liked Search and Rescue's post in the thread Incoming < queue > assist me.

Since I came back to EQ about a month ago, both on live and on Oakwynd if you are inactive and touch nothing for 1hr you get auto...

Apr 5, 2024
  75. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Incoming < queue > assist me.

The Name reserve thing may take away alot of the queue. Still would like to see more details on how that's going to work

Apr 5, 2024
  76. Tyranthraxus liked Wordor's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Add zerkers/beasts/HFL RNG/ GNM SHD/GNM PAL to Tormax from the start and it will have a chance to survive

Apr 5, 2024
  77. Tyranthraxus liked Risiko's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Well son of a.../sigh why did you have to go and create a ruleset that I can't say no to?!?!?!!!??!! Mischief ruleset + Kunark start +...

Apr 5, 2024
  78. Tyranthraxus liked Ragnoruk's post in the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Obviously there are people that liked FTE and people that did not. Oakwynd, in my opinion, was a great server but it had problems that...

Apr 5, 2024
  79. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Absolutely correct, I hate FTE, but I still think one of the servers should have had it. Would have been happy to see an Oakwind clone...

Apr 5, 2024
  80. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread No FTE on Teek and Tormax.

Based on interviews the GM's considered FTE to be a huge success. SO what happened? I would theorize it made the company way less money...

Apr 5, 2024
  81. Tyranthraxus liked Runningbear's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

My Feedback First want to thank you for reading this. 1. Turn Tormax into a Oakwynd rule set. Oakwynd never got a fair shake because of the...

Apr 5, 2024
  82. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I do think it's offensive to Aradune to call Tormax an Aradune clone, it's clearly not, the features aren't there. No dev support, no box...

Apr 4, 2024
  83. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread What after Plane of Power?.

This is a troll thread right?

Apr 4, 2024
  84. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Clarification on 200 day name reservation please. That name or any name?.

Yeah we definitely need more details on how this is going to work. I would assume the name you have 200+ on is a given, but what if you...

Apr 4, 2024
  85. Tyranthraxus liked Vicus's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

While I agree with your points, I feel Vaniki deserves a shot before Oakwynn. They did zero testing on that server and soon as they...

Apr 4, 2024
  86. Tyranthraxus liked Narvakhan's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

I have to say, you did good for 50%. You just guaranteed Tormax is DOA. You are putting up a mischief clone against an Aradune clone. No...

Apr 4, 2024
  87. Tyranthraxus liked Xinetoan's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

If the reservation system is just character creation by another name, this should REALLY help server performance at launch. By far, the...

Apr 4, 2024
  88. Tyranthraxus liked Angeliana's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

There will not be Encounter Locking on either server.

Apr 4, 2024
  89. Tyranthraxus liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread 200 Days Played.

If, as I have done, you carefully cultivate a reputation of being a total jerk, nobody will want to be associated with your name.

Apr 4, 2024
  90. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

[IMG]

Apr 4, 2024
  91. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

I see nuanced discussion is being edited into a discord style stream of consciousness dump thread.... Tormax could use some tweaking....

Apr 4, 2024
  92. Tyranthraxus liked Hatchling's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Leave Tormax as-is and add the FV ruleset to it, not mischief ruleset. This would be a new TLP idea but would also set up a server that...

Apr 4, 2024
  93. Tyranthraxus liked NuffanTuit's post in the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Buh-Bye....lol

Apr 4, 2024
  94. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Producer’s Letter April 2024.

Bubye!

Apr 4, 2024
  95. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Surprise patch tomorrow..

Would have been more believeable to say they are sunsetting the game to work on eq3 ;p

Apr 1, 2024
  96. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread a simple yet weird request for a dev.

[IMG]

Apr 1, 2024
  97. Tyranthraxus liked Ishbu's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

A TLP guild does not clear Underfoot in era without somehow prioritizing loot to tanks, period.

Mar 31, 2024
  98. Tyranthraxus liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

As someone who's been in a handful of guilds over my EQ days, and spent time on the officer side (mostly against my will, as is the...

Mar 31, 2024
  99. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

Thats an amusing solution to the ranger or bard winning the boc, grats on your, oops where did you go? oh well BoC goes to the warrior who...

Mar 30, 2024
  100. Tyranthraxus liked fransisco's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

I could only imagine how much more gross this would be if its a mischief/fv ruleset where people wanna take those best tank items and...

Mar 28, 2024
  101. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

The reason is Ldon Follows PoP, when it should be combined. LDON isn't an expansion, its an in era add on.

Mar 28, 2024
  102. Tyranthraxus liked Flexin's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

Some people have clearly never been a main Warrior and it shows. I wouldn't say armor needs to be funneled to tanks especially ones with...

Mar 27, 2024
  103. Tyranthraxus liked Conq's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

I'm sorry Meeko, I didn't see the job posting for the "Game Experience Assessor" position, Requirements: play Everquest endlessly for 20+...

Mar 27, 2024
  104. Tyranthraxus liked Emilari's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

As a cleric, my #1 job is do whatever I need to keep my tanks alive. Make sure they have their buffs and rebuff them, make sure they get...

Mar 27, 2024
  105. Tyranthraxus liked Rosemond's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I agree. On any parse where you see shamans with high parse if you look at whos healing what tanks and for how much. Clerics will...

Mar 27, 2024
  106. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Movement toward eq 3, or adding more staff after the AMA seems more likely, but never know.

Mar 27, 2024
  107. Tyranthraxus liked Windance's post in the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

Sadly you still get raid lag when you run into the inn and there are 60+ people all waiting at the door to get in.

Mar 27, 2024
  108. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread best 2 support classes for a warrior in classic..

Support classes for War? Sham, Bard no contest. With a chanter the War is the support class, taunt failsafe when the pet breaks. A well...

Mar 27, 2024
  109. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

On the tank end the best options I've seen personally are just feeding the tanks bonus dkp, in various ways. And flagging things like BoC...

Mar 27, 2024
  110. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

My wifes PC runs the parse while I don't have logging on, ToV Orc boss last night, I can taunt and react in realtime. She watched the...

Mar 27, 2024
  111. Tyranthraxus liked natedogg's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

I'm not sure I agree with this. The 'try-hard' guilds I have been a part of were always very generous to raiders when it came to...

Mar 27, 2024
  112. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

If your going to run a guild on the new tlp, please tell us which one. I can scratch it off my list now (I only play tank)

Mar 27, 2024
  113. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

Play with logging off and use in game triggers instead of GINA. It may not fix all of it, but it will definitely make a difference.

Mar 27, 2024
  114. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

[IMG]

Mar 26, 2024
  115. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread What are your money making strategies?.

[IMG] Which, lets be honest isn't a bad way to stockpile plat. Be a necromancer, and then all the fiendish deceptive selfish methods...

Mar 26, 2024
  116. Tyranthraxus liked Dailor's post in the thread What are your money making strategies?.

Cyber with incels on a hot wood elf druid.

Mar 26, 2024
  117. Tyranthraxus liked Bobbybick's post in the thread What are your money making strategies?.

I don't share my secrets with everyone or I give them bad information to preserve my own strats. That's how.

Mar 26, 2024
  118. Tyranthraxus liked Arclyte's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

[IMG]

Mar 26, 2024
  119. Tyranthraxus liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

First of all, learn to use line breaks. Also, it's absolutely insane that in this literal text wall that you chose to be wrong and...

Mar 26, 2024
  120. Tyranthraxus liked Herf's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

Wow. You took time out of your incredibly busy and important life to wrie all that and you are utterly, completely, unarguably wrong....

Mar 26, 2024
  121. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

This could be reverse engineered for other races going to iksar newbie yard as well. Freeport will be even easier though, don't even...

Mar 25, 2024
  122. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

Don't think this idea warrants it's own thread, but an item to make a weapon or hero's forge ornament claimable on a new server would be...

Mar 25, 2024
  123. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

I demand a 2 week head start for residents of Halas, we are at a geographical disadvantage, getting to EC tunnel. Alternatively I...

Mar 25, 2024
  124. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

Wait till this guy finds out about Gfay...

Mar 25, 2024
  125. Tyranthraxus liked Yinla's post in the thread download gina.

GINA gives very little if any advantage, players can already use in game audio triggers. I prefered ingame ATs until and used them up...

Mar 25, 2024
  126. Tyranthraxus liked Basak's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

All the races and classes! Classic! Halfling Ranger Halfling Paladin Gnome SK Gnome Paladin Barbarian Beastlord Ogre Beastlord Troll...

Mar 24, 2024
  127. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Losing focus can be equally fun though, like Guktan beastlords, with a giant mosquito pet, would be a cool option as well, maybe evolving...

Mar 24, 2024
  128. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Year of Darkpaw quest has turned GFay into a level 100+ death zone..

Halflings Don't have as far to fall, so they take less damage on impact.

Mar 24, 2024
  129. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

I did not know this, but I would take it as an opportunity to join the spamming guild curse them out in guild chat and clean out their...

Mar 23, 2024
  130. Tyranthraxus liked Vizier's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

You are not alone. There's a whole demographic of people who would be happy to play the game we had for 25+ years...but that game is...

Mar 23, 2024
  131. Tyranthraxus liked Bilderov's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Again, I think it's poor communication that they just don't come out and admit it if that is the case. Set our expectations so we as...

Mar 23, 2024
  132. Tyranthraxus liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

You just named my next alt. :D Summerchild Gentleworld

Mar 22, 2024
  133. Tyranthraxus liked fransisco's post in the thread 1000 DBC for an "Unclaimer" consumable would make a fortune for Darkpaw..

umm... the way DB runs the store is the best possible case. They don't sell power like other games do. You cannot buy raid gear there or...

Mar 22, 2024
  134. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

We don't need epics, we don't need quests. Put a disclaimer, (This class is not feature complete for TLP early release) check a box. Do...

Mar 21, 2024
  135. Tyranthraxus liked Duder's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

A big point about the removal of exp from mobs with a shift toward boring quests with low fulfillment is that it has changed the core...

Mar 21, 2024
  136. Tyranthraxus liked Herf's post in the thread A thread for the shorties.

Gnome monks FTW. "Clan of the Waist Down Fist, attack!"

Mar 20, 2024
  137. Tyranthraxus liked jeskola's post in the thread New May TLP Casual Raid Guilds ( Where to Apply ).

So you can lead a guild but can't figure out what forum to post in or spell Vex Thal properly? Not a great start homie. Please contact...

Mar 20, 2024
  138. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

I left before Stromm merged with Luclin I think. We did come back and level new chars but couldn't catch up to live, and decided to run...

Mar 20, 2024
  139. Tyranthraxus liked minimind's post in the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

My first EQ era was as a first-year college student in the dorms during the fall of 2000. My roommate was playing EQ and I had no idea...

Mar 20, 2024
  140. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

Trying? ;p I succeeded at least some of the time! At least when i wasn't taunting!

Mar 20, 2024
  141. Tyranthraxus liked Azzlann's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Youre probably right that they are satisfied with it as it is but that's because they don't really listen. There are some things that...

Mar 20, 2024
  142. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

Yes, I'm Aurilius. Or i was then heh.

Mar 20, 2024
  143. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

I can't believe I'm responding to an Uberkk thread lol, but here goes. My first gaming addiction was pc hack. (I still boot up nethack...

Mar 20, 2024
  144. Tyranthraxus liked Risiko's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

My issue is that I just started a series on my streams for playing up from level 1 using Alternate Personas in Everquest, and while I...

Mar 20, 2024
  145. Tyranthraxus liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Doubtful. Hero's forge partisans require a grand total of 6 mob kills, half dozen ground spawns, some hails, and some turns. Takes 30...

Mar 20, 2024
  146. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

So this is an out of the box idea, but, they Could focus on making zones, and quests, instead of gimmicky additions that end up angering...

Mar 19, 2024
  147. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Year of Darkpaw quest has turned GFay into a level 100+ death zone..

On the other hand my first EQ experience was zoning into Qeynos Hills and getting curb stomped by the giant skeletons from an early...

Mar 19, 2024
  148. Tyranthraxus liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

Considering Luclin is the beginning of the game. I don't get your point. Classic-Velious is just practice doe

Mar 19, 2024
  149. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Weapon ornamentation request again.

I am once again asking for The sword of truth ornament from the house of thule pack in to be made 2 hander useable. It's original...

Mar 19, 2024
  150. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Been chomping at the bit on this one for a week, finally back from my mc'banning. I've been playing EQ since 2004, I met my wife playing...

Mar 19, 2024
  151. Tyranthraxus liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

Let's get a few misconceptions sorted out. 1. Devs normally don't have final say in anything. They are given orders and told what to...

Mar 11, 2024
  152. Tyranthraxus liked Chanaluss's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

Ive spent a good deal of time looking at the issues involving adding the Bst and Ber, and honestly outside of epics and some kind of...

Mar 11, 2024
  153. Tyranthraxus liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

Balance? What balance. That doesn't exist already. Adding classes to eras of laughable class imbalance does nothing. And can you once...

Mar 11, 2024
  154. Tyranthraxus liked Crabman's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

We all just need to start on Tormax or Teek and open tons of CS tickets about not being able to start as bsts/bers or gnome sks/pals or...

Mar 11, 2024
  155. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

Who cares, the real race will be to see who wins the race on the new tlps, since the level scaling seems really bad!

Mar 11, 2024
  156. Tyranthraxus liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

??? I mentioned /yell. I'm talking about the game, not the real world. o_O

Mar 11, 2024
  157. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

They won't launch with Fabled mobs, they wait till all the fun stuffs over. As much chaotic fun as it would be.

Mar 11, 2024
  158. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

Can it permakill all agents involved to reduce overseer lag? Please?

Mar 11, 2024
  159. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

Krono's are just plat in bigger chunks, think of it like playing on FV (read you can buy gear, if you want to) but with new things to do...

Mar 11, 2024
  160. Tyranthraxus liked MasterMagnus's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

DPS racing was 'built in to the game' because they never considered First To Engage AT ALL. Nobody ever considered giving you the exclusive...

Mar 11, 2024
  161. Tyranthraxus liked Arclyte's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

-We can randomize hundreds of thousands of items based on level range & expansion -We can implement a First to Engage system game-wide...

Mar 11, 2024
  162. Tyranthraxus liked Chanaluss's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

I'm in agreement here. I think its POSSIBLE to do a good chunk of what people want (Frogloks/Bst/Ber in classic would be RELATIVELY...

Mar 11, 2024
  163. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

So play TLP?

Mar 11, 2024
  164. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread EQ "Raid Race" 2025 Parameters- Change?.

I have no dog in this fight, as I don't play live anymore, and never raced when I did. But it seems to me "racing" on content you've...

Mar 11, 2024
  165. Tyranthraxus liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

So the question comes down to this, at least as far as exp arguments: Would improving the time versus results of grinding levels ruin or...

Mar 11, 2024
  166. Tyranthraxus liked Fluid's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

I guess you never read my post outlining how I play the game! It 100% adversely effects my game evert freaking minute I am playing a...

Mar 11, 2024
  167. Tyranthraxus liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

And that was there more socialization occurred. On missions folks are busy just getting the mission done. Less chat. Grinding was a...

Mar 11, 2024
  168. Tyranthraxus liked Bilderov's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

It seems clear that they want to switch this game to more of a theme-park game rather than a sandbox (not that EQ was ever really a sandbox...

Mar 11, 2024
  169. Tyranthraxus liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

None of what you said makes sense. 1. Devs can nerf prior expansion exp without affecting current exp. 2. Bots? Yes, when in doubt blame...

Mar 11, 2024
  170. Tyranthraxus liked Fenthen's post in the thread T3 Coin and Valiants...

Loot tables: brought to you by a team who doesn't actually play the game!

Mar 11, 2024
  171. Tyranthraxus liked Arclyte's post in the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

[IMG] I already know what you're going to say, and you're wrong. Just stop. Go away.

Mar 11, 2024
  172. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Because EQ's PvP is so bad we can't even trust it for it's most obvious use lmao!

Mar 10, 2024
  173. Tyranthraxus liked Marton's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

New EQ expansion is released. Player A: pays $35 and briskly moves to old content to level. Player B: pays $35 and cheerfully...

Mar 10, 2024
  174. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread A minor but cool request for TLP2024 - All races/classes.

In before Waring explains why we can't ask for this. I fully support this idea, except for the drakkin, just delete those.

Mar 10, 2024
  175. Tyranthraxus liked Yinla's post in the thread Random Loot and/or Free Trade: Does it change your choice of main?.

A few of us have been asking for double loot, one that is on the NPCs drop table normally and 1 random. I quite enjoyed the tables we...

Mar 10, 2024
  176. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Reposting for the clearly blind lol, FTE ruleset isn't to fix these supposed Killsteal tickets, as they have never cared. It's to deal...

Mar 10, 2024
  177. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

To be brutally honest, their probably trying to justify their jobs, in a corporate environment that only values innovation and not fixing...

Mar 10, 2024
  178. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

Simple fix for that, Khalid and Montaron always charged the ogre south of the inn first early in playthrough, leaving spots for Minsc...

Mar 10, 2024
  179. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I get where your coming from, truly. Just the way you harp on tryin to get Cor to quit and pressure his guild to as well, sounded...

Mar 10, 2024
  180. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Great post Cor, would be nice if devs used players like you to bounce ideas off of instead of certain others. Kush, your posts come off...

Mar 10, 2024
  181. Tyranthraxus liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

First lets take exp off mobs that folks have enjoyed farming for exp for years. Now replace that with exp off of missions but keep...

Mar 10, 2024
  182. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread The FTE conundrum.

Xxar was the 2nd best party member. Extremely difficult to keep alive though.

Mar 9, 2024
  183. Tyranthraxus liked Larsen's post in the thread Tormax and Teek servers.

I'm so not into the whole "level cap limited to x for y weeks" and whatnot, nor the "level requirement of blabla reduced by x so that every...

Mar 9, 2024
  184. Tyranthraxus liked Larsen's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

No, people didn't "spend hours hovering around groups," because that's an absurd strawman argument that has no place in a rational...

Mar 9, 2024
  185. Tyranthraxus replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

EQ is a life damaging addiction. The only people who would recommend it at this point are the same people who would invite their friends...

Mar 9, 2024