NyteShayd's Recent Activity

1. NyteShayd replied to the thread Personas: Tutorial quests impossible.

Should have refreshed the page before updating. This worked for Alga, and I'm all set. The completionist in me is happy.

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:22 PM
  2. NyteShayd replied to the thread Personas: Tutorial quests impossible.

Absor problem solved by handing him the bronze or iron. Basher Alga problem remains an issue; I've camped to desktop and rebooted,...

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:20 PM
  3. NyteShayd posted a new thread.

Personas: Tutorial quests impossible

Category: Quest [Can Repro] Date/Time: Wed Apr 24 15:15:00 2024 Character: Level 1 Magician (Main) Zone: The Mines of Gloomingdeep...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 24, 2024 at 3:18 PM
  4. NyteShayd replied to the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

Doesn't seem like it.

Apr 17, 2024
  5. NyteShayd liked kizant's post in the thread Confirmed IVU and hidden player issue.

Sometimes you can't target a player. You'll try and their name shows up in the target window but it instantly disappears. Then they click...

Apr 17, 2024
  6. NyteShayd replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

If you're pulling an entire zone so you can AE it, then yes, the lag is because of AEs. Aside from the periodic train, which usually...

Apr 10, 2024
  7. NyteShayd liked Shea's post in the thread QA In Progress Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling).

I was seeing it a lot in various areas of Unkempt Woods, especially the SouthEast section of the zone, I forget what mobs those are. I was...

Apr 8, 2024
  8. NyteShayd replied to the thread Overseer missing agents during quests?.

This was fixed a while back, but I can confirm it's happening again. Category: Quest Date/Time: Wed Apr 03 17:01:02 2024 Character:...

Apr 3, 2024
  9. NyteShayd liked Andarriel's post in the thread Overseer missing agents during quests?.

Why do agents go missing during quests? been getting alot lately and on one account i got two quest that are running right now that have...

Apr 3, 2024
  10. NyteShayd replied to the thread Miacallie Herlsas -25th Anniversary Vendor, not showing all items.

Maybe my ignorance is showing, but that still only covers 1-70, leaving a pretty big gap between 71-125.

Apr 3, 2024
  11. NyteShayd liked Kalvenie's post in the thread Brewmaster Berina AEing PoK.

Sure this shouldn't be happening. Wiped everyone at the Dogle Bank. Won't let me add screenshot URK Spell Snuff Out took out a number...

Apr 3, 2024
  12. NyteShayd replied to the thread Brewmaster Berina AEing PoK.

This seems to happen every couple years with the latest viral DoT in a raid. Maybe it's time to code a "dispel on zoning" component into...

Apr 2, 2024
  13. NyteShayd replied to the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

This does not appear to be an issue in the 25th Anniversary mission "Reflections of You."

Apr 1, 2024
  14. NyteShayd replied to the thread Fixed Broken Illusion Part of Jann's Veil.

This appears to affect other clickies as well: Category: Items Date/Time: Mon Apr 01 09:21:44 2024 Character: Level 120 Magician...

Apr 1, 2024
  15. NyteShayd replied to the thread Pet Classes and Companion's Fury Bug.

If it did, that would be awesome because of a long outstanding bug that Sancus has been MVP on getting addressed by Dev. Alas, no....

Mar 27, 2024
  16. NyteShayd liked Sancus's post in the thread Pet Classes and Companion's Fury Bug.

No. Your pet's melee critical chance is equal to your SPA 218 value (conferred by Companion's Fury and Glyph of Ultimate Power). 18% is...

Mar 27, 2024
  17. NyteShayd replied to the thread Pet Classes and Companion's Fury Bug.

This isn't intended as a "nothing is broken" response, but it's important to recognize that "increased by N%" is not the same as "increased...

Mar 26, 2024
  18. NyteShayd liked Roughtongue's post in the thread Duplicate 25th Anniversary - Challenge Mission achievement not granted.

Our group of five completed the 25th Anniversary group mission yesterday evening on Bertox. We each collected a Vision of a Dragon's Egg...

Mar 24, 2024
  19. NyteShayd liked Lildiasse's post in the thread Anniversay Quest Bonus not updated.

Category: Quest Date/Time: Sun Mar 24 08:57:43 2024 Character: Level 125 Druid (Main) Zone: Sunrise Hills Location: -229.27, 2111.86,...

Mar 24, 2024
  20. NyteShayd liked TillasX's post in the thread Confirmed 25th Anniversary Raid items have no aug slots.

No augmentation slots on new items--no type 3, no type 8, no type 5.[IMG]

Mar 21, 2024
  21. NyteShayd liked JulieMay64's post in the thread I see the issue of being too dark has been marked as 'not a bug'.

I see the issue of being too dark has been marked as 'not a bug'. OK, so you did this on purpose. I saw your comment within the thread....

Mar 19, 2024
  22. NyteShayd replied to the thread Not A Bug Some JERK put a campfire on TOP of the rock in Riwwi.

Not if you're blue/green colorblind.

Mar 19, 2024
  23. NyteShayd liked Axxius's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

The achievement 'Plucked' in the Final Fugue raid is bugged in the same way it was bugged in the mission version of it at the release....

Mar 18, 2024
  24. NyteShayd liked feytalangel's post in the thread QA In Progress Unusual amount of archery misses recently (pulling).

Playing a rogue I have used archery (bow/arrows) to pull for ages. Many many years. I know there are other options but I like the range I...

Mar 13, 2024
  25. NyteShayd liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Confirmed LS stun proc weapons - incorrect stun level.

The stun proc weapons in Laurion's Song are still using Stunning Snap, which is capped at 120. Which means LS weapons can't even stun LS...

Mar 13, 2024
  26. NyteShayd replied to the thread Fixed Internally LS: Unreliable Raid Coin.

Tonight's raids: Bidils the Quickhand: Coin Prisoners of Ankexfen: No coin Shadow of My Shadow: Coin

Mar 8, 2024
  27. NyteShayd liked Gialana's post in the thread Pet taunt not work in Final Fugue mission..

This is how all of the recent group missions function. The npcs will attack a player or mercenary in melee range even if a pet or npc...

Mar 8, 2024
  28. NyteShayd posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally LS: Unreliable Raid Coin

Tier 3 LS raids only appear to be giving coin rewards at about 1:3 ratio.

Forum: Resolved

Mar 6, 2024
  29. NyteShayd liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread QA In Progress Long-standing issue with Druid Group Cure Spell.

I believe this was an error made when the spell line was originally created that has just propagated for the last 8 or so expansions....

Mar 6, 2024
  30. NyteShayd liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Memory Mode Loading Changes.

Graphical loading is now slower. More naked npc's. Turning to face 180 and turning back the world has to reload. memory has been effected...

Feb 22, 2024
  31. NyteShayd liked Maedhros's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Frankly I think Sancus should be directly consulted on any conceptual change to pets every single time and given a commission. The amount...

Feb 21, 2024
  32. NyteShayd liked Cassiera's post in the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

This policy does nothing but prevent melee/caster players from playing together. There are rarely enough tanks to run the missions...

Feb 21, 2024
  33. NyteShayd replied to the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

It definitely makes an archetype divide for missions, but pets not tanking raid mobs makes sense. Frankly, I wish raid mobs would...

Feb 21, 2024
  34. NyteShayd liked Svann2's post in the thread Pet Inventory overwrite failures.

That was fixed changed on test should go live tomorrow.

Feb 20, 2024
  35. NyteShayd posted a new thread.

Pet Inventory overwrite failures

Using /pet inventory check, it appears that the left ear, wrist, and finger cannot be overwritten with more desirable equipment. If...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 20, 2024
  36. NyteShayd replied to the thread Druid alt automatically getting unwanted AAs.

Auto Grant is not available to F2P accounts.

Feb 20, 2024
  37. NyteShayd replied to the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

Can we get some feedback on what additional information is still needed?

Feb 20, 2024
  38. NyteShayd replied to the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

Just throwing a Shower Thoughts (tm) idea out there... Until this is actually completely addressed, is it possible to have the Spell Hold...

Feb 20, 2024
  39. NyteShayd liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 20, 2024
  40. NyteShayd liked Szilent's post in the thread Fixed Internally Northern Desert Outlook Device not flagged as Teleport item.

Year of Darkpaw /marketplace claim item isn't flagged as a Teleport item to then be storable on Teleportation Keyring. Whoops!

Feb 1, 2024
  41. NyteShayd liked Svann2's post in the thread In Progress graphics exploding into kalaidascope.

[IMG] It wasnt like this till I stein ported into pok. radeon 6700xt, win11, 16gb ram, i5 12400, new ui engine on restarting eq fixed it

Jan 24, 2024
  42. NyteShayd liked menown's post in the thread QA In Progress Terracotta Torc (Type 5) Wrong Stats.

This dropped type 5 augment from LS has something wrong with the heroic stats. hstr +38 hsta +123 hint +26 hwis +57 hagi +57 hdex +38...

Jan 23, 2024
  43. NyteShayd replied to the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

Magic 8 Ball says "Signs point to No."

Jan 17, 2024
  44. NyteShayd liked bobbin's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The pet inventory thing is great much needed and appreciated. But a dedicated pet armor tab like the merc armor tab would be AWESOME.

Jan 14, 2024
  45. NyteShayd liked SteamFox's post in the thread Fixed Internally [Mage] Host of the Elements not attacking.

Host of the Elements swarm pets spawn but do not attack anything and do not respond to /pet swarm commands. Currently rank 40/42 if the...

Dec 25, 2023
  46. NyteShayd liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Ranger Outrider's Synergy - correct level requirement?.

For the newest rank of Outrider's Synergy, the level requirement is 125. Considering that both abilities it works on (Engaging Drop Kicks...

Dec 24, 2023
  47. NyteShayd replied to the thread Hand to Hand Skill Increasing while using Two Hander.

This was patched in years ago, and has nothing to with personas.

Dec 24, 2023
  48. NyteShayd replied to the thread Thought Horror Overfiend.

Serves me right for not checking first.

Nov 26, 2023
  49. NyteShayd liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Thought Horror Overfiend.

Drop rate is 4% over 101 recorded kills on magelo. When you said you've killed it "solid for 6 months" how many actual kills does that...

Nov 26, 2023
  50. NyteShayd liked Fenthen's post in the thread Thought Horror Overfiend.

Stanos' Wicked Gauntlets :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM (allakhazam.com) You're welcome.

Nov 26, 2023
  51. NyteShayd replied to the thread Thought Horror Overfiend.

It's most definitely not guaranteed, although the drop rate from the Queen is substantially better. Getting those damned shimmering...

Nov 26, 2023
  52. NyteShayd replied to the thread Thought Horror Overfiend.

I got mine after 16 months of regular kills. I feel you.

Nov 25, 2023