Knifen's Recent Activity

1. Knifen liked BloodyDaTrolly's post in the thread Fixed Internally Halloween: Digging Their Graves - No graves spawn.

Halloween: Digging Their Graves as per the quest, you are sent to 1 of 2 zones, in my level it is either Loping Plains or Field of...

Oct 18, 2021
  2. Knifen replied to the thread What do you want to hear about in the next Producer's letter?.

Congrats every class has Tracking skill now. Thats what I want to hear.

Oct 16, 2021
  3. Knifen replied to the thread Fixed Internally Halloween: Digging Their Graves - No graves spawn.

Another day still no graves

Oct 16, 2021
  4. Knifen replied to the thread Shrink doesn't work on Visage of the Dark Arachnids.

Shaman AA ability Shrink should work on the non item clicky shrink illusions. IE Aspect of Brood, Visage of Arachnid

Oct 16, 2021
  5. Knifen liked Evye's post in the thread Terror of Luclin.....

Raid mechanics that you cant "huddle up" and aoe heal through no matter how many HP you have.

Oct 12, 2021
  6. Knifen liked Raccoo's post in the thread Prince ralafin all safe from fire.

This is definitely hitting the most hated, in the group mission. The only characters I used were warrior, cleric, and bard. No...

Oct 12, 2021
  7. Knifen liked menown's post in the thread Rebalance of Wiz/Mage DPS vs. Melee DPS on Raids.

Realm of Insanity is a high end guild with top 10 parsing mages on a regular basis. "Git good". Sorry wizards.

Oct 12, 2021
  8. Knifen liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Prince ralafin all safe from fire.

Pretty sure this check is failing. I believe the MT (most hated) is susceptible to it. The volume thing for insight is great, but I...

Oct 12, 2021
  9. Knifen replied to the thread Prince ralafin all safe from fire.

Stop overthinking this one, get in the valley beside the boss. aggro boss, fight half way up from the valley to where the boss is. This...

Oct 12, 2021
  10. Knifen replied to the thread Enjoying Higher Krono Prices Pt2?.

Bring those Krono to povar, ill spend 30k instead of 2.5 mil for em.

Oct 9, 2021
  11. Knifen replied to the thread Loot lockout is dumb..

I dont mind the loot lockouts, but hate the task lockouts. I enjoy running old missions / Smoke Trails for ach for other folks. Would like...

Oct 9, 2021
  12. Knifen liked Skuz's post in the thread AoC Missed Opportunity.

Less a missed opportunity and more a design choice, the devs could have done this already if they wanted to, evidently they did not and had...

Sep 30, 2021
  13. Knifen liked Owch's post in the thread AoC Missed Opportunity.

[IMG]

Sep 30, 2021
  14. Knifen posted a new thread.

AoC Missed Opportunity

There really should have been an AoC or any instance giver to the old original Sleepers Tomb with original warders and Kerafyrm, with...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Sep 30, 2021
  15. Knifen replied to the thread Drop rate for Trophy of Talendor ?.

No missing 1 ach in VP and havent finished all the raids in that expansion yet either.

Sep 10, 2021
  16. Knifen replied to the thread Drop rate for Trophy of Talendor ?.

On povar we have done I believe 4 VP raids over the past 4 weeks and have had 1 trophy drop.

Sep 7, 2021
  17. Knifen liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Expansion Request.

I think its bad balancing as opposed to games. They release raids that are a joke that can be beaten by 40 people in gear from the last...

Aug 5, 2021
  18. Knifen replied to the thread Expansion Request.

Id like to see more raids next expansion that cant be beat by a pure DPS check burn. Force the mechanic and learn how to do it, people get...

Aug 5, 2021
  19. Knifen liked Conq's post in the thread TBL Trials - Tell me your stories.

Ran them and completed all the challenger achievements in era. Then helped push guildies through for the next 11 months. I liked them,...

Jul 29, 2021
  20. Knifen replied to the thread TBL Trials - Tell me your stories.

On the don't Trip one, it got much easier once pointed out what to look for. Some said make sure everyone ports in one a time and...

Jul 29, 2021
  21. Knifen replied to the thread TBL Trials - Tell me your stories.

On this one you dont need to cheese you can walk right up to the area the first of the 2 mobs spawns before trial starts. Have one toon...

Jul 29, 2021
  22. Knifen replied to the thread TBL Trials - Tell me your stories.

If ya like for this trial, or for anyone. I can shoot you the GINA triggers I made for every possible riddle and their solutions...

Jul 29, 2021
  23. Knifen liked Skuz's post in the thread Suggestion: let raid invites expire.

[IMG]

Jul 28, 2021
  24. Knifen replied to the thread Mercs not healing in combat.

None of these mercs your using are the free ones that came with ToV or CoV? Like the Restless Rygorr or Othmir is it?

Jul 27, 2021
  25. Knifen replied to the thread LDON Hunter targets are not giving credit when killed.

It is working on fine on Povar.

Jul 24, 2021
  26. Knifen replied to the thread Mercs not healing in combat.

Drop lev off all mercs.

Jul 22, 2021
  27. Knifen liked Neale Povar's post in the thread Issue with the server merge.

wrong. you now have 1238

Jul 22, 2021
  28. Knifen replied to the thread LDON Hunter targets are not giving credit when killed.

Following this for later, I have 1 left in Arena of Chance to be done with that expansion and I don't plan on wasting another day trying to...

Jul 22, 2021
  29. Knifen liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

And watch players quit because they no longer have access to the raids.

Jul 15, 2021
  30. Knifen replied to the thread AoCs on Live? Pretty pretty please with a high 4 offered to sweeten the pot.

No AoC, and no more instances. Make it open world raids with guilds racing to get it. Like PoP and prior.

Jul 15, 2021
  31. Knifen replied to the thread Cozen.

I prefer to cast it on the mob as the puller is pulling it by me to camp. Gives the puller a lil extra hate 8)

Jul 10, 2021
  32. Knifen replied to the thread Rare spawn bonus not working?.

I feel your pain, been at Binpral Rockfoot for 2 days straight killing and nothing. I've watched the rest of the raid clear expansions...

Jul 2, 2021
  33. Knifen replied to the thread Increase plat size in bazaar.

I would prefer everyone sell things for 2mil or less. Easier to fix and I can get more stuff.

Jul 2, 2021
  34. Knifen replied to the thread Vaniki.

Im a sucker for a check mark, or rather just a sucker so I kept trying till it was done, its also has a quest for a weapon that turns mobs...

Jun 18, 2021
  35. Knifen replied to the thread Vaniki.

I do agree the spawn timer on this mob should be removed and normal ph added thou.

Jun 18, 2021
  36. Knifen replied to the thread Vaniki.

Sadly checking the logs wont work, unless you have toons at all the location you wont see if someone comes in and kills and leaves....

Jun 18, 2021
  37. Knifen replied to the thread Vaniki.

Pffft , heck with camping him normally. Wait for server reset and get 3 toons in there in the 3 diff areas to watch (1 outside Zlandicar...

Jun 18, 2021
  38. Knifen replied to the thread How does your guild manage limited debuf slots?.

Gotta make sure and get those rogue dots in before the filthy necros take up all the debuff slots ><

May 12, 2021
  39. Knifen liked Annastasya's post in the thread ok help plz.

Not sure if you are asking about the basic process to accomplish this, but in case you are- ALT M brings up your actions menu. It has 4...

May 7, 2021
  40. Knifen replied to the thread ok help plz.

This is by no way the end all best way to do things but it works for me. There may be spelling errors, and the names of skills may need to...

May 7, 2021
  41. Knifen replied to the thread ok help plz.

/attack off /backstab /hide /attack on - why hide if our going to attack right after it. Here is one I have for the Daggerslash BS - For...

May 7, 2021