Knifen's Recent Activity

1. Knifen replied to the thread Follow up item not received from NPC, unable to progress.

As quick as they yank shrouds to fix an exploit, you'd think they would just pull this quest giver till they get the bugs worked out.

May 9, 2024 at 12:01 PM
  2. Knifen replied to the thread Myconid Mutiny: Delivery In Full.

Correct but they are saying one of the mobs never got to the boss with crystals yet wasnt killed. We did have this happen 1 time on...

May 9, 2024 at 9:59 AM
  3. Knifen replied to the thread Why.

Could be fast camping as well and not saving settings, will never know without replys to their posts.

May 9, 2024 at 7:54 AM
  4. Knifen liked mr. pain's post in the thread Firelings Achievement ("Delivery" Quest).

Tried that today and that worked Knifen, thanks for clarifying. Last achievement I did that worked like that was "Battle Royal" (Allow 8...

May 9, 2024 at 7:54 AM
  5. Knifen replied to the thread Group experience not being properly distributed?.

Assuming no, but by chance is the puller OOR while the kill shot happens on the one in camp.

May 8, 2024 at 11:19 AM
  6. Knifen liked Marton's post in the thread Why the desire for full Valiant?.

Why would I not want Valiant? I ask myself a different question. Summer season is coming. Do I (and other players) spend Sundays...

May 8, 2024 at 5:12 AM
  7. Knifen replied to the thread Firelings Achievement ("Delivery" Quest).

You must have all 10 up at once before the killing starts. Not just kill 10.

May 7, 2024 at 1:39 PM
  8. Knifen liked Fenthen's post in the thread Raid Loot.

Dear DPG, Lowering all the loot drops doesn't make this a better or more interesting game. It frustrates the customers paying to keep...

May 7, 2024 at 7:19 AM
  9. Knifen replied to the thread DB Marketplace - Old Illusions/Clickies/Houses/etc.

So hoping RoS is up next.

May 6, 2024 at 8:15 PM
  10. Knifen liked Fenthen's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

I think the best bet is to figure out what you guys did with mob locations on/in the ground, line of sight, etc when Laurion's Song was...

May 3, 2024
  11. Knifen liked Godsanvil's post in the thread What makes "the best" player?.

A not AFK player is great to me.

May 3, 2024
  12. Knifen liked Windance's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Wouldn't that be 7 drops / 8 raids = 0.875 ?

Apr 30, 2024
  13. Knifen liked Riou's post in the thread EQR down ?.

it should be alright now, bad ai crawler bot DDoSing the web over the past week or so now, basically

Apr 27, 2024
  14. Knifen replied to the thread EQR down ?.

Its working for me but its real slow loading new pages. I just leave it till page loads.

Apr 27, 2024
  15. Knifen liked Fenthen's post in the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude.

This and the caster golem in Hero Forge (up in the north) are where I got fortitudes to drop most commonly.

Apr 26, 2024
  16. Knifen replied to the thread Ach Help Old Raid at LVL 125.

Thank you will def give this a try. Taking time is fine with me, its finding enough others that dont mind it.

Apr 26, 2024
  17. Knifen liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Ach Help Old Raid at LVL 125.

Yes, you have to commit to doing it very slow. I haven't done it since CoV era, but even then we had EVERYONE who was there focus entirely...

Apr 26, 2024
  18. Knifen posted a new thread.

Ach Help Old Raid at LVL 125

Down to my last 2 ach from Heroes Journey down to LS. One just needs some attention paid -GMM Event 2 We Never get Boared The one I'm...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 26, 2024
  19. Knifen replied to the thread What makes "the best" player?.

↑↑↓↓←→←→BA

Apr 26, 2024
  20. Knifen replied to the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude.

Ankexfen Keep - Lorekeeper Fandrel 4 mobs around the top of the temple are the ph. Got most of mine from just killing him over and...

Apr 26, 2024
  21. Knifen replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Id like to bring this post back as it seems the same thing is happening Waring. Sounds like if nothing else changed other than...

Apr 25, 2024
  22. Knifen replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

You keep switching to Last year as your defending speech when the discussion in this thread started and is about this Expansion. The...

Apr 25, 2024
  23. Knifen liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread No Krono EQ2 Server.

A simple policy of "too bad so sad" will end it as soon as it starts.

Apr 25, 2024
  24. Knifen replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

So now you acknowledge we got more ore last year. Good. On to your next statement you fear "feel" if they make change to the ore drop...

Apr 25, 2024
  25. Knifen replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

122 ore for us from same time last year. 122 > 76 So now I can say not only do I feel like we were farther along last year, I can say I...

Apr 25, 2024
  26. Knifen replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

So post your data showing we are wrong between both expansions. And what is silly is the freq of 0 ore.

Apr 25, 2024
  27. Knifen replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Correct but this doesn't feel like we are on par for last year SAME time. This isn't the same system, what type of ORE that drops might...

Apr 25, 2024
  28. Knifen replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

If someone can post how many possible events (non split raiding) since raids dropped day 1.I can tell how many we are avg. Since Raid Day 1...

Apr 24, 2024
  29. Knifen liked Cannikin's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

Or you know, you could've just not spent any krono at all and simply gotten LS group weapons for free. Memoryforged weapons are only...

Apr 24, 2024
  30. Knifen liked CatsPaws's post in the thread 24th Anniversary Historian Graya not giving task..

Sounds like the quest window line rode up and is blocking everything above it - The line on the quest window can ride up and hide the...

Apr 23, 2024
  31. Knifen replied to the thread 24th Anniversary Historian Graya not giving task..

Or what happens now I found is that the box your looking for (and have posted) are hidden behind the always on top Inventory Window or...

Apr 23, 2024
  32. Knifen replied to the thread 24th Anniversary Historian Graya not giving task..

And the And the person requesting said task has all 3 pre req Tasks done? Footloose and Fancy Free Stones of the Unkown Misgnomer ***...

Apr 23, 2024
  33. Knifen replied to the thread Tower Coins.

You get coins in steps of the battle inside the tower. Like first mob gives 3 coin than several mobs later 2 than 1 or flip that around...

Apr 22, 2024
  34. Knifen replied to the thread Question for any TLP Current or Prior.

Ahh thanks

Apr 19, 2024
  35. Knifen liked Kahna's post in the thread Question for any TLP Current or Prior.

Mayong - No idea, I skipped that timeframe PoM - Old first, then new VP - Old first, then new, you can port out of both.

Apr 19, 2024
  36. Knifen posted a new thread.

Question for any TLP Current or Prior

During any of the TLPs its my understanding you get to experience alot of the early events. Some that never repeat. IE Waking the...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 19, 2024
  37. Knifen replied to the thread Fixed Internally Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years.

Should have smuggled it into todays hotfix progression servers class/race problems

Apr 19, 2024
  38. Knifen replied to the thread Am I alone in hating the fabled event?.

Fabled needs a complete overhaul and should start at ToV and run through LS. Oops this is TLP so starting point prob wouldnt work for...

Apr 19, 2024
  39. Knifen replied to the thread Polar Bear now spawning for Broken Key of Frost.

Perhaps wrong spot or missing the fish that spawns them. Did you do this solo or with a group? /way -1238, 1099, 29

Apr 18, 2024
  40. Knifen replied to the thread Teek & Tormax - Bring Back Coin Weight.

Nothing like doing a good ole /split 0 0 0 1000 as the monk gets close enough to camp with his adds on his tail.

Apr 18, 2024
  41. Knifen liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Anniversary Tower Door 4 is unlocked!.

Maybe do Odd/Even anniversaries at a time, so there is something for every level range.

Apr 18, 2024
  42. Knifen liked Barraind's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

0. Waiting for them to slowly fix all the bugs (oops, cant change back and lost your main! oops, lost your gear! oops, your aa is...

Apr 18, 2024
  43. Knifen replied to the thread Anniversary Tower Door 4 is unlocked!.

Need to start alternating years with some of these. 1-7 (from your list) doesn't replay next year and all new ones can be put in.

Apr 18, 2024
  44. Knifen replied to the thread Anniversary Tower Door 4 is unlocked!.

I think its just hidden in there and not shown until after patch. Cause I did the entire key of frost quest the morning before servers...

Apr 18, 2024
  45. Knifen replied to the thread Group NPT.

And same reason rogues cant use backstab while on a mount?!?

Apr 18, 2024
  46. Knifen replied to the thread Fixed Internally LS Neck - Effect: Ancestral Memories III.

No worries, can always wait until Hardcore Heritage makes its round again and just kill the low lvl mobs in Nagafen's Lair (Level 100 -...

Apr 17, 2024
  47. Knifen replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I sure hope you mean mission zones only, cause if there is a way to get mercs into a raid dz we need to bring that back for non current...

Apr 17, 2024
  48. Knifen replied to the thread 4th tower key is out . but not working.

When you currently select mission you can go into room, but its empty. Can turn around to exit room but door is open and it doesnt kick you...

Apr 17, 2024
  49. Knifen replied to the thread 4th tower key is out . but not working.

Same on PoVar, prob just to early maybe after patch runs, though pretty sure I have ran all the prior ones prior to the patch. Also the...

Apr 17, 2024
  50. Knifen replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Not until the guy is put back in PoK. But hes up year round so even if anniversary events go away first youll still be able to do it.

Apr 16, 2024
  51. Knifen replied to the thread Fixed Internally Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years.

So your saying the following days emergency patch it could be in?

Apr 16, 2024
  52. Knifen liked The real Sandaormo's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

My highest Persona is 0, I don't trust it not messing up my main in some way.

Apr 16, 2024
  53. Knifen replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

[IMG]

Apr 16, 2024
  54. Knifen replied to the thread Unkempt Woods - No Ignition achievement.

Just in case you rolled in some good luck juju gonna hijack your thread and ask for help on getting Balance of Power ach in Arx Twin...

Apr 14, 2024
  55. Knifen liked Yinla's post in the thread Unkempt Woods - No Ignition achievement.

Well maybe I should have asked for help before....we got the achievement this evening. Not sure we did anything different to normal....

Apr 14, 2024
  56. Knifen replied to the thread Nimbus Preview Broken.

yes I fixed my issue it was with near clip setting under particles. I put it to near and the preview shows up without having to scroll...

Apr 14, 2024
  57. Knifen replied to the thread Rogue hide ability inconsitant in LS zones.

That zone is the worst for me, I just dont bother anymore when it fails just train aggro to where I am going than escape before I get...

Apr 14, 2024
  58. Knifen liked Wulfhere's post in the thread Rogue hide ability inconsitant in LS zones.

I did some testing on my rogue. Hide never failed for me while in the Bazaar. I traveled to Laurion's Inn and went into the inn. While...

Apr 14, 2024
  59. Knifen replied to the thread Nimbus Preview Broken.

Fixed it, with my Particles set to Farthest under clip plane I had to zoom farther out in my preview window to see it now. Put particles to...

Apr 14, 2024
  60. Knifen replied to the thread Nimbus Preview Broken.

Happens in any zone and the preview window I dont think is based off zones textures but either way this happens in every zone for me.

Apr 14, 2024
  61. Knifen replied to the thread Nimbus Preview Broken.

Its not the buff being blocked that lands just fine and shows up just fine, its the previewing of the item from inventory or bazaar....

Apr 14, 2024
  62. Knifen replied to the thread Nimbus Preview Broken.

Thanks its gotta be some setting I changed on my toons the fire one I have as well and doesn't work for me.

Apr 14, 2024
  63. Knifen replied to the thread Nimbus Preview Broken.

For me every single one, even all the ones in the bazaar on povar. No custom UI

Apr 14, 2024
  64. Knifen liked Xorsazis's post in the thread Dichotomic Abilities not Re-Progressable on Personas.

Category: Quest [Can Repro] Date/Time: Sun Apr 14 09:00:25 2024 Character: Level 104 Shadow Knight (Persona) Zone: The Plane of...

Apr 14, 2024
  65. Knifen posted a new thread.

Nimbus Preview Broken

I am unable to preview what a Nimbus visual effect would look like now. I used to be able to hold alt and right click on the nimbus and see...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 14, 2024
  66. Knifen replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

And nerf coming in 3.2.1... Longer Lockouts engaged.

Apr 13, 2024
  67. Knifen liked kizant's post in the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

30 targets is still too high. I'd consider going to 20.

Apr 13, 2024
  68. Knifen replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Should be yes, this fix is for prior expansions NOS back to TBL

Apr 12, 2024
  69. Knifen replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The switch to opening in windowed mode was the fix for many or not many (depending on who you ask) people that would load into a black...

Apr 11, 2024
  70. Knifen liked Angeliana's post in the thread Server Downtime: Wednesday, April 17, 2024 at 6:00 AM.

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, April 17, 2024 at 6:00 AM PT* for an update. Estimated downtime is...

Apr 11, 2024
  71. Knifen replied to the thread Confirmed 25th Anniversary Raid items have no aug slots.

Two thumbs down. But thanks for the update.

Apr 10, 2024
  72. Knifen replied to the thread Where have all the shroud boys gone.

Things like that are typically removed quickly when an exploit is identified. Or its just causing havoc on personas?

Apr 10, 2024
  73. Knifen replied to the thread UI toolkit?.

I would be fine with a full stop on the UI work, back peddle current iterations or have the default to old UI check put in on next...

Apr 10, 2024
  74. Knifen replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Thats all I was getting at, I cant recall any scripts with 30 + mobs attacking at once that relied on AE dmg. Now if your overpowering...

Apr 10, 2024
  75. Knifen replied to the thread Test Update 04/09/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Are there thou? Or did it just feel like/look like more than 30 at once. There probably are some that Ill say oh yeah I remember that...

Apr 10, 2024
  76. Knifen replied to the thread Rogue hide ability inconsitant in LS zones.

Flip it, Sneak than Hide and you can do while moving.

Apr 10, 2024
  77. Knifen replied to the thread Confirmed 25th Anniversary Raid items have no aug slots.

But with what slots on it?

Apr 10, 2024
  78. Knifen liked Fennemin's post in the thread Rogue hide ability inconsitant in LS zones.

Yes, this is very annoying. I'm not sure it depends on zones, though. It seems to always happen right after combat, and my thinking was...

Apr 9, 2024
  79. Knifen replied to the thread Rogue hide ability inconsitant in LS zones.

I have had this happen quite a bit lately. and it dramatically increased with this newest expansion. In Laurins Inn I can do my hide/sneak...

Apr 9, 2024
  80. Knifen replied to the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

[IMG]

Apr 9, 2024
  81. Knifen liked Fenthen's post in the thread Test Update 03/19/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Are we fixing the broken raid achievement in this patch? It's been confirmed for a while and this has been a problem since expansion...

Apr 9, 2024
  82. Knifen replied to the thread Test Update 03/19/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

No, that one is on the roof of the building

Apr 6, 2024
  83. Knifen replied to the thread Anniversary quest mobs.

[IMG][IMG]

Apr 6, 2024
  84. Knifen liked Syylke_EMarr's post in the thread Final Fugue: Speed Limit (Raid).

It's fairly obvious from the emotes that this is not intended to be a "kill it before it happens" achievement. Yes, I have the...

Apr 6, 2024
  85. Knifen replied to the thread glyph of ultimate power V.

Don't have access to my triggers currently, but for some reason I dont think you want this running with Shaman Epic, wait till that...

Apr 5, 2024
  86. Knifen replied to the thread 23rd Anniv: Death Finds a Way - offering not spawning.

I think it was asked in the first post but are you in the "correct" Shar Val? Do the NPC get up to lvl 60 or 120

Apr 4, 2024
  87. Knifen liked Fenthen's post in the thread Test Hotfix 03/27/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

While unconfirmed, it'd be nice to also have the Plucked raid achievement in April's patch, too.

Apr 4, 2024
  88. Knifen replied to the thread Pal'lomen raid achivement question.

I think what they are saying is that while you can bypass the mechanic for the ach if you kill Mag first and fast enough, but that...

Apr 4, 2024
  89. Knifen liked Kiras's post in the thread Pal'lomen raid achivement question.

How exactly does the interrupt thing work for Margator in the raid version of Pal'lomen? Trying to do it with precision, not brute force...

Apr 3, 2024
  90. Knifen replied to the thread Miacallie Herlsas -25th Anniversary Vendor, not showing all items.

The problem is Yaldu is a Shroud Giver, and all Shroud Givers have been yanked from game currently. So it should help work as you said...

Apr 3, 2024
  91. Knifen replied to the thread Miacallie Herlsas -25th Anniversary Vendor, not showing all items.

Could be, I dont really mess with shrouds enough to know. Used once to request a lower lvl UF mission and to lvl my Illusion Bracer....

Apr 3, 2024
  92. Knifen liked error's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

A few changes I'd like to see, don't know if they've already been suggested since I'm not reading 100 pages: >"/swarm hold" & "/swarm...

Apr 3, 2024
  93. Knifen liked Andarriel's post in the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

Im sure its working as intended but they dont wanna say anything to make people upset.

Apr 3, 2024
  94. Knifen replied to the thread Miacallie Herlsas -25th Anniversary Vendor, not showing all items.

If only shrouds where available to lower our levels /faceplam. Bad time for those to get pulled.

Apr 3, 2024
  95. Knifen replied to the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

Little worried that this still only shows confirmed and not fixed internally this close to patch. Are we gonna be pooched another month on...

Apr 3, 2024
  96. Knifen liked Drakang's post in the thread Unkempt Woods Raid - No Ignition does not give fail message.

We created a GINA trigger. Artisan of War hit {S} for {N>800000} points of unresistable damage by Igniting Shock Since Igniting shock...

Apr 2, 2024
  97. Knifen replied to the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

I didnt catch when you put in the fix but just did the entire Final Fuge mission with nothing stuttering when anything loaded in. Very nice

Mar 30, 2024
  98. Knifen replied to the thread Mom's Love Item Not Awarded.

You gave the emissary the envelop before giving to the naive iksar, however, did you continue the speech with the Emissary first? Or...

Mar 30, 2024
  99. Knifen replied to the thread Oakwynd Corpse in guild lobby. Guild lobby not in game yet..

I dont know what lvl they get things at but have you tried grouping with a necro and a coffin and see if they can summon the corpse?

Mar 30, 2024
  100. Knifen liked Svann2's post in the thread So... *attended* automated gameplay IS allowed?.

This might be a good idea though. When someone fails a raid mechanic they get pvp flagged for the rest of the event.

Mar 30, 2024
  101. Knifen liked Svann2's post in the thread 90% rez.

I dont even look at it, and just happy I dont have to banner back.

Mar 28, 2024
  102. Knifen liked Silvae's post in the thread 90% rez.

Middle of a fight? I might take a 90% but not too many a night. We wiped and a cleric is medding to get the mana to cast mass rez? Im...

Mar 28, 2024
  103. Knifen liked FYAD's post in the thread Moors of Nokk Achievement: Suffer No Shocks.

The people who get the emote have to be Johnny on the spot running away very quickly. There is only a few seconds of time to react before...

Mar 28, 2024
  104. Knifen replied to the thread 90% rez.

Probably not, unless I was leading the raids, which I dont for good reason. Cause if you stay out of zone with me thats a fast DZ kick...

Mar 28, 2024
  105. Knifen replied to the thread 90% rez.

I almost said I only take devine rezzes myself but figured I wouldn't fan the flame that much. On 100% rezes those are saved for...

Mar 28, 2024
  106. Knifen liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread 90% rez.

Sorry, I quoted the wrong person when changing pages. I meant to quote Strawberry who was complaining about the 90% rez for casual...

Mar 28, 2024
  107. Knifen replied to the thread 90% rez.

I know, hence why I wrote if you wont take a 90 on a raid I will drag your corpse to the middle of the zone and leave it.

Mar 28, 2024
  108. Knifen liked Strawberry's post in the thread 90% rez.

On a raid it's far more reasonable to expect people to accept a 90% rez, you're holding up 54 people if you don't. Still, if I'm playing on...

Mar 28, 2024
  109. Knifen replied to the thread 90% rez.

Trivial Loot Code for Hero Forge Ornaments that the designers felt need to be included in this game for some very stupid reason.

Mar 28, 2024
  110. Knifen replied to the thread 90% rez.

I dont know of anybody that enoys Overseer, but if your losing xp faster than gaining its worth the time to do it. Thou your...

Mar 28, 2024
  111. Knifen replied to the thread Bug with Lost & Found Rings.

Ahh, sorry at a loss than. That does sound wonkey.

Mar 28, 2024
  112. Knifen replied to the thread 90% rez.

Youll never convince me of that if they even know what overseer is. -Granted Im more referring to Live Servers/Raids/Current Level...

Mar 28, 2024
  113. Knifen replied to the thread 90% rez.

Thats a good way to get your corpse dragged into the middle of the zone and left during a raid.

Mar 28, 2024
  114. Knifen liked Cadira's post in the thread 90% rez.

Kinda off topic but I just want to say if you're on live and don't take 90's, you're a scumbag.

Mar 28, 2024
  115. Knifen replied to the thread Bug with Lost & Found Rings.

Assuming all your toons still have their rings, make sure the 2 you want to link are in the same zone, and make sure the person you are...

Mar 28, 2024
  116. Knifen liked Roughtongue's post in the thread Duplicate 25th Anniversary - Challenge Mission achievement not granted.

Our group of five completed the 25th Anniversary group mission yesterday evening on Bertox. We each collected a Vision of a Dragon's Egg...

Mar 28, 2024
  117. Knifen replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

Has this bug not been confirmed by a Dev yet? Really hate for annv season to end with a broken ach sitting in my ach window all rear.

Mar 28, 2024
  118. Knifen replied to the thread Moors of Nokk Achievement: Suffer No Shocks.

I keep getting 2 raids mixed up so if this info is from the other raid please ignore. But watch your buff slots, you get a heart...

Mar 28, 2024
  119. Knifen replied to the thread Found in the Present.

Try saying "What's your penultimate task?"

Mar 26, 2024
  120. Knifen liked Allayna's post in the thread Anniversary 16th - Dead Dragons.

Supposed to spawn 2 Wyverns at the first stopping point. Instead spawned a full ETW.

Mar 22, 2024
  121. Knifen replied to the thread 15th Anniversary Bonus Achievement.

Just to rule it out, the ones that are missing the checkmark but you have the items. Are said items on your character when checking or...

Mar 21, 2024
  122. Knifen liked Derd's post in the thread Confirmed 25th Anniversary Raid items have no aug slots.

Any chance we can get slot 3 5 8 18 19 and 25 ;)

Mar 21, 2024
  123. Knifen replied to the thread Fixed Internally LS Neck - Effect: Ancestral Memories III.

While it is broken and does effect some that didnt have the max stat its pretty easy to fix this until they do. This same Effect has been...

Mar 21, 2024
  124. Knifen liked Nennius's post in the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

I liked the rewards.

Mar 20, 2024
  125. Knifen liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Message delay....

65 seconds to see my chat appear in General channel. [IMG]

Mar 19, 2024
  126. Knifen replied to the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

It may have been posted earlier, but while you cant turn in a second egg or swap your choice after you have claimed it in that...

Mar 18, 2024
  127. Knifen replied to the thread We’re March-ing right along!.

Correct if you don’t convert it you can use it without stats. Was simply pointing out that it only requires luclin models. Now would...

Mar 18, 2024
  128. Knifen replied to the thread How to quickly level Gnoll Totem?.

Spider tunnel in field of bone. respawn is almost instant. constant quick killing, just get buffed and DS and run speed.

Mar 16, 2024
  129. Knifen replied to the thread Fixed Internally 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge achievement not awarded.

Good part is you can run it again turn in egg and get a diff aug, but still no ach on 2nd run.

Mar 16, 2024
  130. Knifen liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

[IMG] And then sometimes you get all the cheeves. [IMG]

Mar 16, 2024
  131. Knifen liked Svann2's post in the thread Crates? How about expansions.

Id like to see them offer past beta rewards. I'd like to get Metamorph Wand - Mimic for my mage, but he wasnt even born till long after...

Mar 16, 2024
  132. Knifen liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 16, 2024
  133. Knifen replied to the thread New Loading Screen.

So many I have never seen. Thank you HoTHule gets the win thou.

Mar 16, 2024
  134. Knifen liked Fanra's post in the thread New Loading Screen.

Yes. EQ folder > Resources > loadscreen.jpg Here are some past ones: https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/EverQuest_loading_screens

Mar 16, 2024
  135. Knifen liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread New Loading Screen.

I'm forever indebted to you, good friend.

Mar 16, 2024
  136. Knifen liked Fanra's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I have a feeling this has already been posted about, however, there ares so many different ways to talk about this it is difficult to...

Mar 16, 2024
  137. Knifen liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Internal good news to share: Typical NPC spawn performance has been improved by about 10x and its contribution to per-frame spikes has been...

Mar 16, 2024
  138. Knifen liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Fixed Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Any chance you can share what you think the problem was and what you did that may have fixed it?

Mar 16, 2024
  139. Knifen replied to the thread Crates? How about expansions.

Could do it early in celebration of the 25th Ann like crates thou. Can post them both dates 8)

Mar 16, 2024
  140. Knifen posted a new thread.

Crates? How about expansions

Added all the old Heritage Crates, how about putting all the Expansions for Sales with their respect bonus items and clickys. Or at least...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 16, 2024
  141. Knifen replied to the thread Fixed Internally 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge achievement not awarded.

Same got on both toons, neither got the ach

Mar 16, 2024
  142. Knifen liked Svann2's post in the thread Fixed Internally LS stun proc weapons - incorrect stun level.

Gnoll hide lariat works in group and raid. I just bandolier it when needed.

Mar 15, 2024
  143. Knifen replied to the thread /taskadd question.

Get the task with your lvl 90, pass task leader to someone else in gorup, swap to your 120 get a taskadd and do the event (both toons in...

Mar 15, 2024
  144. Knifen replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

This. ^ Wish we had a Sherpa mode for missions and raids. Assuming we have current lockouts and want to go again, rather than...

Mar 14, 2024
  145. Knifen liked niente's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

These are great questions and feedback. 1. Lockouts - if you didn't share lockouts with a persona, you could (potentially) raid the...

Mar 14, 2024
  146. Knifen replied to the thread Raid event: Myconid Mutiny - Massive Lag (still).

No for me the patch only fixed the grey colors / cache color problems. Doing Final Fuge mission when ever a new mob spawns in it the...

Mar 14, 2024
  147. Knifen replied to the thread Persona Aug Stripping.

To save from having to hunt for extra planar shards that dont want to drop anymore. Im in. But I get it, id imagine over time doing that...

Mar 13, 2024
  148. Knifen replied to the thread Persona Aug Stripping.

No no I like that feature, working as intended not a bug. Fixed internally.

Mar 13, 2024
  149. Knifen replied to the thread Persona Aug Stripping.

Wait so swapping personas removes all augs? Does this happen everytime you swap? Does it use distillers from inventory or does is do it...

Mar 13, 2024
  150. Knifen replied to the thread Tower 3 key quest.

Gotcha i see what you ment, I thought you were looking for the drops in Crescent.

Mar 13, 2024
  151. Knifen liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 03/07/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Reflections of You: The NPCs in this mission are a joke. They are level 106, with the minis being 110. We've had scaling of instances...

Mar 13, 2024
  152. Knifen replied to the thread Tower 3 key quest.

? Tower 3 quest brings you to gfay for drops.

Mar 13, 2024
  153. Knifen replied to the thread Anniversary Overseer Quests?.

It irks me that this uncompleted ACH for something that isnt even active just hangs out in my overseer ach window for 4 months now....

Mar 12, 2024
  154. Knifen replied to the thread Log out in Sunset Hills, log back in in Dragonscale Hills.

Dont log out in any type of instance. IE House, Guild House, DZ,

Mar 12, 2024
  155. Knifen replied to the thread We’re March-ing right along!.

It didn’t seem so obvious to you since your statement was incorrect Not a fan of the helm adornment that requires both luclin models...

Mar 12, 2024
  156. Knifen replied to the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

Why keep that many agents? I felt like when I had gobs of agents everything was dog slow in overseer, and other things.

Mar 10, 2024
  157. Knifen liked Tatanka's post in the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

They broke something about two years ago, and now the stats constantly get reset. Frankly, they should just delete that page, it's...

Mar 9, 2024
  158. Knifen replied to the thread Sudden Overseer Failures.

And what type of quests are you running to get the failures, ie 6 hour 12 hour 24. I run 12 over and over and have 0 failures showing...

Mar 9, 2024
  159. Knifen replied to the thread Not A Bug Persona Tab is missing from Inventory screen.

Are you using a custom UI or defualt UI?

Mar 9, 2024
  160. Knifen replied to the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

Hope everyone sees the HT stacking getting fixed in the future. =p

Mar 9, 2024
  161. Knifen liked Kick's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

I still get a stutter in Final Fuque mission each time there is a phase shift and especially at the end when Kar activates.

Mar 9, 2024
  162. Knifen replied to the thread Fell Foliage.

Even doing Atrocious ach is doable with some practice.

Mar 8, 2024
  163. Knifen replied to the thread Fell Foliage.

Lol yes I do, i saw the words and Thought FF in my head. Yes for sure you can do cactii with some good practice. Dont one and done it...

Mar 8, 2024
  164. Knifen replied to the thread Fell Foliage.

Can for the part where you engage the 3 gobbies, stay away but within LoS of where they spawn at, let them charge you. Sometimes 1-2...

Mar 8, 2024
  165. Knifen replied to the thread Fell Foliage.

Ditch the rogue merc, dps mercs are useless. For doing it with the low numbers run 2 healer mercs. I dont know for sure how to...

Mar 8, 2024
  166. Knifen liked Lubianx's post in the thread Cold Potato achievement.

You will find that once you get the achievement, you can then start passing it to people that don't pay attention and laugh at them when...

Mar 8, 2024
  167. Knifen replied to the thread Fixed Internally LS Neck - Effect: Ancestral Memories III.

TBH this many expansions later the newest Neck should Ancestral Memories IV and be 9/9. The Ancient CoF was how many years ago?

Mar 8, 2024
  168. Knifen replied to the thread Fixed Internally Selyrah of fear saddle - not working..

Not having problems with either of those, could that be more centralized with something specific on your toon or are others having...

Mar 8, 2024
  169. Knifen liked Conq's post in the thread We’re March-ing right along!.

WTS Sinister Steamwork Cloth Robe. Hardly worn. Conq

Mar 7, 2024
  170. Knifen liked Silvena's post in the thread Swag Shop Opening.

I'm know what I'm getting Conq for his bday

Mar 7, 2024
  171. Knifen replied to the thread Swag Shop Opening.

Conq needs an EQ shirt that says Mercs are the devil -Conq

Mar 7, 2024
  172. Knifen replied to the thread heroic character mount.

If its any mount with the word Selyrah in it, its broke and not working.

Mar 7, 2024
  173. Knifen replied to the thread Rez Tokens.

Are you using the Loyalty Vendor as well or do you mean those are too expensive on that vendor. I know I let it build up till I can...

Mar 6, 2024
  174. Knifen liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

The TLP servers need to exist in their own alternate universe like the Test and Beta servers. That way, people can play on their little...

Mar 6, 2024
  175. Knifen replied to the thread Exp was changed to TOV Hero Missions? Why?.

TLP servers I thought were like islands for Lepers, you kept them isoloated and out of contact with other places. I hope their things...

Mar 6, 2024
  176. Knifen liked CatsPaws's post in the thread We’re March-ing right along!.

??? Thought we were talking hats. Didn't know you meant the other item in his post.

Mar 6, 2024
  177. Knifen replied to the thread We’re March-ing right along!.

A Sinister Steamwork Robe Ornament is most def not in the marketplace, they wont even put it on a raid vendor ><

Mar 6, 2024
  178. Knifen replied to the thread We’re March-ing right along!.

Lucky you! Have yet to see one of those drop.

Mar 6, 2024
  179. Knifen replied to the thread We’re March-ing right along!.

They where too. Just dont convert it to an ornament and you can equip it like any other head item. It just would have no stats. Doesnt...

Mar 6, 2024
  180. Knifen replied to the thread quest rewards are gone when switching personas.

Once back on the toon that did the reward, try doing /reward See if it brings it back up.

Mar 6, 2024
  181. Knifen liked Tatanka's post in the thread Not a bugg but..

100%, leave the view the way the player had it before death. There's NO reason to change it to anything else. And, let me look around...

Mar 6, 2024
  182. Knifen liked Gialana's post in the thread Not a bugg but..

Rather than forcing a view that many people don't use, it would be better if it kept track of which view was last used and return to that.

Mar 6, 2024
  183. Knifen liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread extra planar potential shard?.

They still drop but I havent seen many in LS I have been taking characters through NoS and LS and I get more in NoS.

Mar 5, 2024
  184. Knifen liked Tevik's post in the thread Artist and the Druid raid bug.

We also got the text that we completed the achievement Safe at Camp, but the achievement didn't get marked as completed.

Mar 4, 2024
  185. Knifen liked Koveras's post in the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Another set of ideas I also have in mind to help further improve the Quality of Life for EverQuest as follows... The Spider's Bite Poison...

Mar 3, 2024
  186. Knifen liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread Today is the day!.

Hat and swards [IMG]

Mar 3, 2024
  187. Knifen replied to the thread Pet bug.

Perhaps move to the middle of the GL before unsuspending that pet. Have some fun with it. Gonna mark this as not a bug =p

Mar 3, 2024
  188. Knifen liked Axxius's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

The achievement 'Plucked' in the Final Fugue raid is bugged in the same way it was bugged in the mission version of it at the release....

Mar 3, 2024
  189. Knifen liked Angeliana's post in the thread Laurion’s Song Tier 3 Raids Unlocked!.

[IMG] Will you be brave enough to face the challenges that lie ahead? The time has come for even greater challenges to unlock! In this...

Mar 2, 2024