Barraind's Recent Activity

1. Barraind liked fransisco's post in the thread Spire AA- Time for an upgrade.

I think this is a bad argument. Thats like saying we shouldn't have combat ability upgrades because its better for some classes than...

Apr 18, 2024
  2. Barraind liked Veteran_BetaTester's post in the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

0 If you are going to have another toon, have another toon you can box.

Apr 18, 2024
  3. Barraind replied to the thread 4 months after release, what's your highest persona?.

0. Waiting for them to slowly fix all the bugs (oops, cant change back and lost your main! oops, lost your gear! oops, your aa is...

Apr 18, 2024
  4. Barraind liked Kurai84's post in the thread Persona's & different names.

You can always just use a character name change scroll and create something original, rather than another rip off of "Healzyou" or whatever...

Apr 8, 2024
  5. Barraind liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Persona's & different names.

I don't want think of the many ways this could corrupt a character by having their names changed.

Apr 8, 2024
  6. Barraind liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

They must have had the best RNG over the course of year. Seems entirely like an anomaly to get the right slots and in the right...

Apr 8, 2024
  7. Barraind liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

I prefer the ore/nugget system over the slot-specific system. Disregard drop rate the ore/nugget is simpler to manage. Not sure why...

Apr 8, 2024
  8. Barraind liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Seeing that the merc gear also drops off of trash mobs (just not at the stupid high rates of named/chests), I think putting it on the...

Apr 6, 2024
  9. Barraind replied to the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

Tracking ornament drops is WILD. I get 3 more often than I see 1 from regular named mobs, I only ever see 3 when they drop either a...

Apr 5, 2024
  10. Barraind liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

I'm convinced now more than ever that the ornaments are screwing up the loot tables. On good nights, I'm killing 6-10 named mobs (4 or...

Apr 5, 2024
  11. Barraind liked Nesalie's post in the thread Please go back to the roots of EQ's gameplay loop.

The strategies being employed from the "modern live service game design" playbook are genuinely having the opposite of the intended effect....

Apr 5, 2024
  12. Barraind liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 27, 2024
  13. Barraind replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

I have streamed EQ to my GW2 guild and statics a few times, and other than "oh, thats better looking than osrs" the response has...

Mar 19, 2024
  14. Barraind liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

They seriously need to do a follow up to explain of all the conflicting statements. I don't think they understand just how freaking...

Mar 17, 2024
  15. Barraind liked Kaelwyse's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Support is part of the development lifecycle. If you don't have time to support a system, then you don't have time to develop that...

Mar 17, 2024
  16. Barraind liked Tuco's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

That's funny, ive been asking for new specialization augs for anniversary missions. Them being locked like that is craaaazy.

Mar 16, 2024
  17. Barraind liked Allayna's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I posted something similar in the test notes, it felt bugged to be one and done. Especially given that this is the year of personas.

Mar 16, 2024
  18. Barraind liked Fanra's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I have a feeling this has already been posted about, however, there ares so many different ways to talk about this it is difficult to...

Mar 16, 2024
  19. Barraind liked Keella's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Interesting conflict of stated aims here: And yet the current levelling path of Personas from 115 onwards not only encourages but...

Mar 16, 2024
  20. Barraind liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Someone asked if there could be other sources of group currency and Ngreth said they would consider it. Then, a few questions later,...

Mar 15, 2024
  21. Barraind replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

"Everquest is a group game and blablabla" No, see, everquest is a game where if I want to run through old raids for funsies, I log in a...

Mar 15, 2024
  22. Barraind liked JeffHanson's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Since the designers don't seem to understand this, here's an example of how this actually plays out in game. If a mission requires three...

Mar 15, 2024
  23. Barraind liked Bilderov's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

True. But if they did that and the game continued in the same direction it did do, I suspect the game would be dead by now. They have...

Mar 15, 2024
  24. Barraind liked Marton's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I said that re-playable content is, in my opinion, good for the game. I also said that we asked for group currency to be attached to...

Mar 15, 2024
  25. Barraind liked Mesc's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Q: Can we increase grind XP? Ngreth: We have no plans to encourage grind. Then there is no encouragement for me to pay to play. Ever.

Mar 15, 2024
  26. Barraind liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Oh, for crying out loud...stop removing posts you don't like.

Mar 15, 2024
  27. Barraind liked Risiko's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

If the AMA did anything, it made it evident that there are way too few people working on the game, but I don't think that will ever change....

Mar 15, 2024
  28. Barraind liked Bilderov's post in the thread AMA Response Feedback.

The entire game is grind. I'm shocked that the people in charge of making future decisions on this game don't realise this. (I suspect...

Mar 15, 2024
  29. Barraind liked Yinla's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I will be using the benefits personas bring on the next TLP. I cannot be a beastlord at launch so I will be getting flags and keys on...

Mar 15, 2024
  30. Barraind liked Lilfella's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Ngreth - I'd encourage you to look at item IDs 151460 and 151461. These are the IDs of the evolving neck items for Priests and Casters...

Mar 15, 2024
  31. Barraind liked Lilfella's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

My main character is a Necromancer. Does the team believe that if I spend enough time on a monk persona, my monk and necromancer...

Mar 15, 2024
  32. Barraind replied to the thread The AMA responses are here!.

You mean, besides AA's, and augs, and slayer achievements, and evolving items, and group t3 armor (and maybe nonvis) ore, and so...

Mar 15, 2024
  33. Barraind liked Allayna's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Everything in Everquest is literally a grind. From leveling your character, to camping an augment or gear, to spawning an individual...

Mar 15, 2024
  34. Barraind liked Riou's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

With the faction complaint it is mostly the ones mentioned like DoN Faction or OoW one for BP's more specifically, or probably a couple...

Mar 15, 2024
  35. Barraind liked KushallaFV's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

How is it every other MMORPG and MMO-lite, can exist without lockout timers for group dungeons? Why is chest loot a concern? It's...

Mar 15, 2024
  36. Barraind liked Cyrics's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

They literally could have just posted 3 answers at the very beginning and saved a lot of reading. A: We have thought about it A: We dont...

Mar 15, 2024
  37. Barraind liked Risiko's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

The problem is that you can already do that with out personas if you think about it. For example, if you need to get past a bad area...

Mar 15, 2024
  38. Barraind liked filthytlpplayer's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

I understand that this isn't a trivial implementation due to the conversion from character flags to achievements and all of the scripts...

Mar 15, 2024
  39. Barraind liked Dre.'s post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

Step 1: Level a Druid/Wizard to the desired level for ports. Step 2: Level a Bard to whatever level for double invis. Step 3: Level a...

Mar 15, 2024
  40. Barraind liked Dre.'s post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

[IMG] Purpose of this question was to point out the barrier of entry for new/returning players. This doesn't seem to be a concern of the...

Mar 15, 2024
  41. Barraind liked Tuco's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

EQ designers have historically been very disconnected from the players when introducing variety and flavor. They have a desire to keep...

Mar 15, 2024
  42. Barraind liked Zish's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

There is an extreme lack of care and professionalism put into these answers.

Mar 15, 2024
  43. Barraind liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

This one strikes me as weird. On one hand we are basically told they have a fix that can be possible, but won't do it because...

Mar 15, 2024
  44. Barraind replied to the thread Another plea to make chase items compatable with Personas..

You sort of do that with every other gear choice already, outside the belt slot (where your choice ends up being "do i cast spells go...

Mar 13, 2024
  45. Barraind replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

I have a list of retro games from more than that many years ago I will recommend to anyone who says "I'm new to gaming, what should I...

Mar 11, 2024
  46. Barraind liked Bobokin's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

That's $40 for the bag if the account is All Access. If not, it's more. All of this overpriced stuff, and Darkpaw wonders why revenue is...

Mar 10, 2024
  47. Barraind liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Ummm this is a forum we only have words here :). What are you doing? And I look at it this way once you stop playing you no longer...

Mar 10, 2024
  48. Barraind liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

First lets take exp off mobs that folks have enjoyed farming for exp for years. Now replace that with exp off of missions but keep...

Mar 10, 2024
  49. Barraind replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

The people I know that play Runescape still are all playing OSRS, which is only a decade old of this point as its a rebooted version...

Mar 10, 2024
  50. Barraind liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

Is uberkingkong a rogue AI that got an account in this forum? All of uber's arguments feel like an AI bot that failed at playing EQ....

Mar 9, 2024
  51. Barraind replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

OSRS can be played for free without the game going "oh, guess you dont get to wear this gear" or "oh, you need to 3-6box because...

Mar 9, 2024
  52. Barraind liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

Unless you have some particular nostalgia for EQ I can't imagine why someone would want to get into it for the first time at this point,...

Mar 9, 2024
  53. Barraind liked Bilderov's post in the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

Agree, for $1500 I'd be expected to have control over a dev for a day, a visit around the EQ studios, lunch with the top brass, an item...

Mar 6, 2024
  54. Barraind liked Iven's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Well, many boxers only keep one toon subbed, which typically is a tank, so there is some potential for increasing the revenue by lowering...

Mar 6, 2024
  55. Barraind liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

But that is the point and why players are so angry. It is not a lack of money that is causing the current issues. And throwing more...

Mar 6, 2024
  56. Barraind replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

EQ already struggles to compete (in the absolute best case, "everything is going right for a perfect confluence of time and...

Mar 6, 2024
  57. Barraind liked Tuco's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

[img]

Mar 6, 2024
  58. Barraind liked FranktheBank's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

As much as I would like this, the raids would probably remain broken for weeks.

Mar 6, 2024
  59. Barraind liked yepmetoo's post in the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Beta is interesting, fun sometimes. This game is nothing like that on live because of how bad its gotten. Its only to play with friends...

Mar 6, 2024
  60. Barraind liked Paladin's post in the thread Test Update 03/05/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Not the Tides of Time vendor, the Anniversary Vendor in PoK. The Mounts on the PoK Vendor costs as much as 1,750 Commemorative Coin,...

Mar 6, 2024
  61. Barraind liked Knifen's post in the thread make placeable the Repaired Keys for anniversary tower, pretty please.

Should have been 1 key that bought up a task window that you could select from the 24 or however missions there will be, with a task each...

Feb 29, 2024
  62. Barraind replied to the thread Should there be intended unbeatable raids?.

Tacvi suffered from it being tuned for a level cap raise that just didnt happen, and honestly, the only boss that probably wasnt...

Feb 29, 2024
  63. Barraind liked Conq's post in the thread Should there be intended unbeatable raids?.

You lead some raids Uberkong. I'd bet kronos that those raids will be unbeatable. Conq

Feb 29, 2024
  64. Barraind replied to the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

250 being the price I'd expect to pay for an in-person event in this era of event pricing, thats a guaranteed nah from me.

Feb 29, 2024
  65. Barraind replied to the thread Today is the day!.

Blizzcon couldnt even get close to full attendance at a scaled-back size after 4 years of not having in-person events, while tickets...

Feb 29, 2024
  66. Barraind replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - New Bugs Only.

Tests name filter has always been weird. I have names on alt accounts on test that are immediately flagged as "The name you have...

Feb 15, 2024
  67. Barraind liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Nerfs are never welcomed. However, even without twinning any of this: Shaman Spiritual Shower still does 3 waves of healing. Is on a...

Feb 15, 2024
  68. Barraind liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Why do collectibles stack to 100?.

When they get nerfed to only stack to 20 like everything else, everyone will remember this post. I'm just saying...

Feb 12, 2024
  69. Barraind replied to the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

By October/November, the charm with TBM augs (which is assuming there arent better augs added to the vendor in the next 8 months)...

Feb 9, 2024
  70. Barraind liked Captain Video's post in the thread Constantly having to log into the forums..

Oh yes they do. My bank uses 2FA just to login, and then times me out after five minutes without fail, I don't even have to close the...

Feb 9, 2024
  71. Barraind replied to the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

Dont fill out survey = bad accurately fill out survey = bad Got it.

Feb 5, 2024
  72. Barraind liked Bilbo Backpackens's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

I submitted a one sentence response to the second part of the survey. I also expect a cursory glance at best.

Feb 5, 2024
  73. Barraind replied to the thread Is this an AMA Question?.

From the 2019 Developer AMA (has it really been 5 years since they did this?), that may even be a stretch. For those who dont...

Feb 5, 2024
  74. Barraind liked fransisco's post in the thread Is this an AMA Question?.

Unfortunately, about 30% of the time will be wasted on non-questions like "what flavor of chocolate do you like to eat".

Feb 5, 2024
  75. Barraind liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Is this an AMA Question?.

I agree. We've been subjected to poor design, development, testing, and QA for so many years that the vast majority of the player base...

Feb 5, 2024
  76. Barraind replied to the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

I fully expect all of the many thousands of words I put in there to get a cursory glance at best.

Feb 5, 2024
  77. Barraind liked filthytlpplayer's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

I'm looking forward to the post talking about the survey results and what they learned from this feedback to drive a productive...

Feb 5, 2024
  78. Barraind liked Marton's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

Would I recommend the game to my friends? Is this a serious question? People have to get maps on their own, people have to get Kizant's...

Feb 4, 2024
  79. Barraind replied to the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

I dont think I've recommended EQ to someone I wanted to remain friends with since TBM.

Feb 4, 2024
  80. Barraind liked Bilderov's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

After years of concentrating on the current [dwindling] player-base and doing next-to-nothing to draw in / keep new players, I'm astounding...

Feb 4, 2024
  81. Barraind liked KushallaFV's post in the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

We're 25 years in, and the survey question is whether we would recommend EQ to people. Come on, we've all tried bringing friends into the...

Feb 4, 2024
  82. Barraind liked ScreentimeInfinity's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

You guys have taken my gripey gripe thread about Zero T2 ores in raid chests into some dissertation on math. BTW I still think its awful...

Feb 4, 2024
  83. Barraind liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

And that is one of the reasons they added raid currency and vendors in so that if a raid force gets unlucky and an item never drops...

Feb 4, 2024
  84. Barraind liked Jack's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Wtb raid loot that actually tells me what type of gear it is by looking at it. Having to keep a notebook full of random tradeskill item...

Feb 4, 2024
  85. Barraind liked Yinla's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Personnally I prefered the RoS and EoK way of doing loot. In RoS the TS was ideal for catching up apps and newly leveled chars, 1 ore for...

Feb 4, 2024
  86. Barraind liked Bilderov's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

When they create highly sought after items, such as the evolving cloaks and necks, do they not realise that it basically kills loot for...

Feb 4, 2024
  87. Barraind replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

They streamlined tradeskills because god forbid someone actually make tradable gear with tradeskills. How else could they ensure you...

Feb 4, 2024
  88. Barraind liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Pointless to bring up because the current dev team has an obsession with tradeskills, which are the worst aspect of EQ.

Feb 4, 2024
  89. Barraind liked Kaenneth's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Now imagine that it's the year 3024. gee, that was pointless.

Feb 4, 2024
  90. Barraind replied to the thread You're in our (dark) world now.....

This was wild to me logging into live. Didnt do this at all on Test for me, fire up live during tests true-up, and hello darkness.

Jan 25, 2024
  91. Barraind liked Gorg00's post in the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

I've been playing this game on and off for 20 years, people have been DPS racing the entire time. Back in the day you'd have entire...

Jan 25, 2024
  92. Barraind replied to the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

The flood of t1 droppables isnt really a new thing, they (weapons at least) just werent completely useless for a month or two because...

Jan 24, 2024
  93. Barraind liked fransisco's post in the thread There's no point in a Bazaar mule.

WAY to much is put on "bots and cheaters". There are actually ALOT of people completing. Anyone who competes with you isn't necessarily a...

Jan 24, 2024
  94. Barraind replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

That notion would have been dispelled if anyone involved had looked at the way any video game RPG's worked in that era, or looking...

Jan 24, 2024
  95. Barraind liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

The game was designed around "social friction", where no interaction between players is a bad interaction. Scarcity and fighting...

Jan 24, 2024
  96. Barraind replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

I wish this was the case as often as it should be. It took me ~14 hours over 2 sessions to get a single Tonar Blevak spawn, and...

Jan 24, 2024
  97. Barraind replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Yes. The alternative starts getting into "Well, we aggroed every mob in the zone with the puller and we are very slowly killing...

Jan 23, 2024
  98. Barraind liked Fanra's post in the thread Feedback: Most Chat Filters Should Default to "Mine Only".

Unless you are parsing, you do not want to see 53 other raider's damage over time spells spamming your chat window. The same is true of...

Jan 23, 2024
  99. Barraind liked Silvena's post in the thread ShadowHaven Faction Issue....

I have helped folks do the Shadow Haven partisans by constantly making sure they were invis and watching for guards that might wander...

Jan 20, 2024
  100. Barraind liked Silvena's post in the thread ShadowHaven Faction Issue....

Absolutely an issue when folks are trying to do the partisan turn ins and get jumped by guards. Absolutely an issue when zoning out of...

Jan 20, 2024
  101. Barraind liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Why lockouts on group content.

This would make sense if there weren't more avenues of revenue in the game than ever before (and reports show revenue per user is up)....

Jan 18, 2024
  102. Barraind replied to the thread Why lockouts on group content.

I'd be interested in knowing how many accounts pay for a subscription that way, and how many use krono they do not directly purchase,...

Jan 18, 2024
  103. Barraind liked Nennius's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there a chance of getting a dual invis potion? Perhaps player made.

Jan 17, 2024
  104. Barraind liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we get a dislike button on the forum?

Jan 17, 2024
  105. Barraind replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

On test, I referred to it as "Rallosian mobs in the NE", because its the stuff in the 2 rallos named camps, and the scout/stabbers...

Jan 17, 2024
  106. Barraind replied to the thread Option to turn off Faerune on head slot.

As a human who remembers what it was like to see the world as intended, I much prefer a world where everything isnt a dark shade of...

Jan 16, 2024
  107. Barraind replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

You enjoy pulling a mob and, instead of it pathing in a straight line, it runs backwards, then follows a semi-circle, gets stuck on...

Jan 12, 2024
  108. Barraind liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - New Bugs Only.

We've tracked down the cause of the slow initial zoning and will get it fixed when we're able to do so. It's Test-specific and won't be an...

Jan 12, 2024
  109. Barraind replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

I dont think NoS is hard, as someone in largely group gear (My tank is in full LS t3 with a couple memoryforged bits I found, and has...

Jan 12, 2024
  110. Barraind liked Angahran's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Why is that a problem? This is a game. People play games to have fun. If people can log in, play for 30 minutes, not have to worry...

Jan 12, 2024
  111. Barraind replied to the thread recruit a friend.

I'd be more than happy to take advantage of another chance to get a tradable, copyable 4 hour double xp potion. Which is pretty...

Jan 12, 2024
  112. Barraind liked SteamFox's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Mission has a 1hr request timer as well as a 30m replay timer. Do we need the 1hr request timer? Also completing the mission destroys the...

Jan 12, 2024
  113. Barraind replied to the thread Changes to LS chase weapons.

How dare people look at items that have had a similar trend for a decade and go "the current iteration doesnt follow that" And...

Jan 11, 2024
  114. Barraind replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Memoryforged weapons are probably under-tuned. At the moment, they are a smaller increase in damage over LS t3 group weapons than going...

Jan 11, 2024
  115. Barraind replied to the thread Changes to LS chase weapons.

They are slightly better than LS t3 group (the difference between them and LS t3 group is less than the difference from the t2 nodrop...

Jan 11, 2024
  116. Barraind replied to the thread Changes to LS chase weapons.

Was a little surprised to see the ratios on test, unless next expansion is seeing another level boost or another set of chase items. The...

Jan 10, 2024
  117. Barraind liked Gatts's post in the thread Changes to LS chase weapons.

Chase loot initially was the same as current raid loot when level cap was increased. Then, it became equivalent to a previous expansion's...

Jan 10, 2024
  118. Barraind replied to the thread Alternate Personas could be great if....

Most games have lockouts on certain aspects of things. I cant get rewards from running most content more than once a day in GW2 (and...

Jan 10, 2024
  119. Barraind replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Its a plot to make people play the new content. They're substantially worse than LS t1raid items.

Jan 9, 2024
  120. Barraind liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This only applies to the proc/effect augs, you never could have RZ and LL at the same time since launch (and thus also not use both)....

Jan 9, 2024
  121. Barraind liked Rijacki's post in the thread EQ 25th Anniversary Event.

Do you mean the same picture in the video as that which is in the announcement post:...

Jan 9, 2024
  122. Barraind liked Fanra's post in the thread EQ 25th Anniversary Event.

I have no idea why you think I'm "challenging you". I simply want to know where to find the information you saw. I want to watch the...

Jan 9, 2024
  123. Barraind liked Marton's post in the thread EQ 25th Anniversary Event.

False. People hate shrouds. People spent years and years of working on their mains, second mains, primary alts, secondary ......

Jan 9, 2024
  124. Barraind replied to the thread EQ 25th Anniversary Event.

That is the worst part about the current version of anniversary content, especially when it has augments or non-standard...

Jan 8, 2024
  125. Barraind liked Tuco's post in the thread EQ 25th Anniversary Event.

I can assure you that participation in a shroud event will be minimal. You might as well be asking for more /gems content. [media]

Jan 8, 2024
  126. Barraind liked Fanra's post in the thread EQ 25th Anniversary Event.

Everything you said except for this. Limited time stuff is literally limiting. If Darkpaw takes the time to create content, limiting...

Jan 8, 2024
  127. Barraind liked Zarkdon's post in the thread EQ 25th Anniversary Event.

Or they could do absolutely anything else.

Jan 8, 2024
  128. Barraind replied to the thread Persona Leveling.

I'm not saying you're wrong, because I think you're probably right. I'm just going to say that I went 115-120 and max AA before I...

Jan 5, 2024
  129. Barraind liked Tatanka's post in the thread /reported.

My buff boxes have literally hundreds of these. It's like Overseer conversions. Once you let it get out of hand, you lose all motivation...

Jan 4, 2024
  130. Barraind liked Tatanka's post in the thread Would hate to be Redundant but...

I hear that all the time. Personally, I think it's BS. What, they think the people on the forums here who keep screaming about...

Jan 4, 2024
  131. Barraind liked Tatanka's post in the thread Would hate to be Redundant but...

We always say they should keep finding ways to stay profitable, right? Just put them all up, ALL THE TIME. Why on earth wouldn't they...

Jan 4, 2024
  132. Barraind replied to the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

The equivalent raw stats jump in power from any expansions t3 group gear to t2 raid gear is going from CoV t2 group to LS t3 group...

Jan 4, 2024
  133. Barraind liked Warpeace's post in the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

A TBM like clickie to flip between camps/versions would be better. I guess killing a specific mob to flip the spawns would work also....

Jan 4, 2024
  134. Barraind liked fransisco's post in the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

Anniversary missions don't count, because they are only around for a little while and then are gone. Its terrible design.

Jan 4, 2024
  135. Barraind liked Xyphen's post in the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

Seconded. Play a Warrior? Ugh, ok... ... with 1 melee DPS? Annoying ... more than one melee DPS? Very annoying ... while boxing the...

Jan 4, 2024
  136. Barraind liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude.

They need to just drop the merc gear from the named and mission loot tables and just keep it on random zone trash. I have a feeling...

Jan 2, 2024
  137. Barraind liked CyrennFV's post in the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude.

I've completed hunter and have bags and bags of gear to show for it, but only 1 fortitude. Merc gear has been moved to 'never' on advance...

Jan 2, 2024
  138. Barraind liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude.

I agree. We're about to the point of bringing in non-max level alts to loot just so they don't rot.

Jan 2, 2024
  139. Barraind liked Allayna's post in the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude.

I've *seen* 5 fortitude and 4 heroism drops in over 5500 kills, including running missions about twice a day, sometimes more, sometimes...

Jan 2, 2024
  140. Barraind replied to the thread Reflective Emberquartz Flecked Timber drop rate?.

I dont understand why the recipe for them needs to be this stupid. I have never understood why the recipe for them needs to be as...

Jan 2, 2024
  141. Barraind liked Fenthen's post in the thread Reflective Emberquartz Flecked Timber drop rate?.

Difficult is not synonymous with dreadfully boring. Difficult is not AFK auto-combining 80k fish scales/patches while I go to sleep and...

Jan 2, 2024
  142. Barraind liked Fenthen's post in the thread Reflective Emberquartz Flecked Timber drop rate?.

No, but people want to get their recipes done, armor molds created, and so on. That shouldn't be difficult to understand. It's a...

Jan 2, 2024
  143. Barraind replied to the thread Will Darkpaw Ever Get a Product Evangelist for EverQuest?.

I feel like we're years late for any of that. You can hype the game up, right until the point people start doing that thing, I think its...

Nov 30, 2023
  144. Barraind replied to the thread Should we be worried about a roll back next week?.

Didnt the new bank stash thing get that same treatment. Pretty sure it was "do not use" for at least a few patches after it...

Nov 30, 2023
  145. Barraind liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

But I've already spent the time leveling the alts...why should I have to level them again?

Nov 15, 2023
  146. Barraind replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

If I wanted to "not want to waste much time", I'd just box a bard, though? And not have to individually level up and have the bag...

Nov 15, 2023
  147. Barraind replied to the thread Pen and paper EQ.

Because playing with your friends in person when possible is significantly better for your mental health. Its one of the big...

Nov 3, 2023
  148. Barraind liked Skuz's post in the thread What is EQX? The future of EverQuest?.

I could not have said it better, great point. While the presentation given spoke of bringing onboard a new dedicated team for EQ 3, I...

Nov 3, 2023
  149. Barraind replied to the thread What is EQX? The future of EverQuest?.

To iterate on a point I made somewhere else, if you arent making it in South Korea (and their development cost numbers are HIGHLY...

Nov 3, 2023