Transformation And Strategist Card on Precision Dps

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Careless, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

yes boss.
    • Like x 1
  2. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

We have one person going against the grain that has yet to provide actual evidence other than "I tested it."

Post a video or screenshot of your parser thingy, and others can post theirs. Whichever has the better performance is obviously going to be the one that's correct.
    • Like x 2
  3. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Okay, well...

I don't have any screen shots - worked all day, feeling a little lazy, but here's what I found out by comparing results from yesterday and today. Galea's in my sig so you can see the stats; the short version is 255 weapon, and between 28,161 and 30,397 Precision (depending on whether or not I'm using Consumable Buffs).

Pure Precision cycle. No Might Abilities.

I'm comparing the Artifact combinations (trans strat wrist, trans strat grim) at 160. I used Doom Spin as my test rotation (pun intended) because there's less performance-dependant variation; since no one's name in this current discussion starts with Rev I figured it would produce more reliable results than DW - > Flurry.

Yesterday's test segment produced a single-target average result of

33310 (trans strat wrist) and 32326 (trans strat grim); today's test was
    34155 (trans strat wrist) and 34578 (trans strat grim).

These are averages arrived at after 8 30 second parses. Yesterday's test was with RSK, no Consumables, today was no RSK, with Consumables, so there's that to account for the basic output range difference.

As far as I can tell? The remaining difference seems to be "negligible" and contingent mostly on whether or not RNG likes you.

The Venom tests were a variety of 11 and 16 second rotations before reapplication of Menace; the Grim were mostly 16 second rotations. That doesn't seem to make a huge consistent difference (that I have noticed) but with the cyclic irregularity caused by the Trans Strat combo, it's hard to tell so it probably merits more testing. At any rate. There. Numbers. Conditions.
    • Like x 1