Transformation And Strategist Card on Precision Dps

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Careless, Dec 7, 2019.

1. appocolyps Committed Player

You are wrong.
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

So myself and everyone who has done test are all wrong... sounds logical
  3. appocolyps Committed Player

4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

As I asked before, are you using 10 second parsers? I’m truly having a hard time believing you since there have only been 2 people to make that claim. You and the other guy in the thread. Every single other person has stated that venom is a must.
  5. appocolyps Committed Player

60s parses, believe, dont believe, it doesnt really bother me, too many people on these forums just dont want to listen to any advice.

If you are only using venom every 16 seconds its a waste of an artifact.
  6. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

You should be using Venom every 12 seconds... that's probably why you're not getting good results with it.
  7. appocolyps Committed Player

Another example of people not fully reading and understanding the information and advice that has been given, i suggest you revise my first post, giving a clear explination as to why 16s rebuff with Grim is better than a 12 second rebuff with venom ‍♂️
  8. appocolyps Committed Player

And if you are using it every 12 seconds you are loosing damage during animation 1 flurry per rotation (unless you are gadgets or nature).

Just to clear up once again for people not listening to the info im giving.
  9. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

And another example of you not even bothering to look past your biased test. I’ve tested both ways. 16 seconds 18 seconds 20 seconds. Doesn’t matter. Grim is a damage loss.
  10. appocolyps Committed Player

I have tested each and every way, it is not, you are wrong, your tests are obviously incorrect.
  11. appocolyps Committed Player

This is most likely a difference in rotations/flurry clips, i imagine you are not optimizing the flurry jc animation resulting in obscure parses.

A little practice, you will get there.
  12. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Your first reaction is always to downplay others skill and assume you are the best. Ever think that it’s you that is not optimizing the rotation? With every since argument that we had I kept going back to test things. Trying to see if there was any way you’d be correct. Unlike you I kept an open mind. You just straight up assume everyone is wrong and that you are perfect. No point arguing with someone like you.
  13. appocolyps Committed Player

Iv just been through this thread and seen how reliable your testing is, you stated that strat procs for the same dmg irrelevant of if it procs from might or prec, that is 100% incorrect.

You also seem to think elec/nature is best for proccing strat due to its might dots, wrong again.

You claim nature refreshing harvest every 9 to 10 secs on a prec build with a 12s cooldown of weapon buff is optimal.....again you are very very wrong.

Ultimatley your not very good at testing and you give poor information.
  14. ALB Dedicated Player

Both of you just post tests
    • Like x 1
  15. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

^this.

But I'm testing Doom Spin, not Flurry, so...

Still, will retest. Again.
  16. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Also, re: Grim, are either of you testing straight weapons damage or a damage test including Might or PI elements in the rotation in question? That might be accounting for the difference...
  17. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Both. I have tested both because I tried testing to see if I could better optimize my damage.
  18. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Same can be said for you. You have only given advice than seems wrong from my testing. But unlike you I gave you the benefit of the doubt and tried to see if you testing is viable. You let your emotions and bias opinions dictate what you assume is good.
  19. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

It's amazing what posting actual videos or spreadsheets can accomplish instead of just assumptions and conjecture

:rolleyes:

"testing" is a broad term that alot of people on dcuo don't grasp what that actually means
    • Like x 2
  20. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I figured. Fair.

Also, although I never ran a Might-based comparison, the Precision comparison said Venom > Grim at 160. Not by much, mind you, but by enough to say "Venom > Grim"