To the people who don't like best gear in vendor.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheDarknessWithin, Oct 12, 2016.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Business as usual around here.
  2. Gimpy Loyal Player

It's like,

they wanted cake and to eat it too,

the devs gave them a new cake and a few new ways to eat it, even added decorations to the cake and their choice of ice cream to go with it along with new utensils to eat it with.

Now they're complaining it will stop them from eating the old stale crumbs left over from the cake that was replaced and it will take longer to eat the new cake than it will to eat the stale crumbs that they wanted to replace in the 1st place.
    • Like x 4
  3. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. BumblingB I got better.

I'm glad we at least put a smile on your face. :) (I hope. Do robots smile?)
  5. bmce84 Loyal Player

To the people that complain about best gear in vendor, you still have to beat Elite to get that gear, except this time your wallets wont decide if you get a drop or not, it will be your actual time put in the game that will, because that's how it should have always been.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Well, wallets never had any impact on getting a drop or not. Your wallet will still impact how quickly you can complete the content - it's just a fixed amount without any randomness.
    • Like x 5
  7. bmce84 Loyal Player

That was the problem, it was too random and replay badges where the best way, not even the fastest, but just best way to get a drop. You wont agree and I understand that, but for us that played daily for hours we found that the more replay badges we used the better the drops. It's always been RNG, but replay badges weighted heavily on the quality of your drop and that should have never been the case.
  8. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

its about time we get best gear in the vendor , not everyone have a lot of time to play , for me and am pretty sure for most of us , have jobs/school and yet we still want to be the best in the game. Having best gear in the vendor is the best thing for us " busy people " so Big thnx to the devs for understanding .
  9. Drathmor Unwavering Player

dont let these malcontents dictate the direction yall move the game.. I say keep up the good work! the upcoming changes to gear and progression and the SP changes are all a step in the right direction even if most of them are backwards from where we have been heading.
    • Like x 2
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Again, not a thing that ever happened.
    • Like x 6
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

How are you going to tell a developer how the system works? Lol
    • Like x 2
  12. dresserball Dedicated Player

I thought skill was the way to complete content quickly? I'll try throwing my wallet at the computer but I doubt it will do anything. Unless you are talking about pay to win.
    • Like x 1
  13. lukelucky Devoted Player

The first part of your statement is false. Some accounts will never bit on certain items. Others frequently. I have not finished the codex gear because of RNG. I replayed tons and beat the operations weekly. RNG as the way is one of if not the largest population killer dcuo ever endured
  14. Dephyre Committed Player

lol, most of you were probably not around pre-t4, back in the ole days of grinding marks to get the best gear.....from vendors
    • Like x 6
  15. bmce84 Loyal Player

Since you are giving me more attention to this than anything else, can you give us any information as to how relevancy windows will work with Ep 27, will it still be 2 for 2 and 12 pieces as a whole?
  16. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

The only one I am chasing, not very hard, is for my troller. OMG, a full set of elite gear for trolling is awesome. It should be more like this for every power. I mean it let's you use 1 ppwer as your pot and debuff. My at is munitions. I so want to run around with pump action shot gun as pot.

But yes, they are all useless. I only want the set for trolling to have fun. A leaguemate had a full set for HL trolling. He could combo forever, doing good damage, and giving back great power.
    • Like x 3
  17. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

is there going to be no feats in raids you might want??? and best gear in vendor is the better way to go...
  18. Swiftduck Loyal Player

Best gear in vendor is nothing new. It's how this game was originally designed.
    • Like x 4
  19. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

I've received 3 backs from DWFE, still need chest and belt. :(
    • Like x 4
  20. Ichiro Loyal Player

RNG was the worst concept in gear progression. It was a system in which the rewards had no value because nothing you did would equal those rewards. You could get 3 drops in one run or run the raid every week and never see anything. Elite was even worst running every other week to try and get one piece that never drops but you get plenty of the pieces you already have.

With best gear in vendor at least i can earn the reward and choose which reward I want.
    • Like x 6