The Booster Bundle Is Back With New Auras And A New Price!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Superskull85 Devoted Player

What can a full set of the new Plasmic and Nimbus Auras get you? Apparently this:

[IMG]

Not bad for buying 3 bundles including a Smoke, Green Nimbus and Yellow Plasmic Aura; trading for a full set of the Auras + 1 more. Getting an Original White Nimbus Aura for a full set of new Plasmic and Nimbus Auras while keeping a Green Nimbus, Yellow Plasmic, Red Plasmic Aura, 3 Halls of Power replicas and 4 Exceptional Recovery Kits after the big trade. All while thwarting an attempted scammer.

I'd say it was a job well done. #IFeelGood :D
    • Like x 2
  2. DCUController New Player

thats what I want, if I get a extra smoke aura imma trade it for 1 of the original plasmic auras :D
    • Like x 1
  3. DAFLASH6521 Well-Known Player

Anyone have a spare red plasmic aura for trade?
  4. Seth Grey New Player

Any chance of getting the smoke aura in prometheum lockboxes?
  5. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

If he is buying PS cards, he could be getting a futher discount at a retailer...I know I can pick up a $20 card for about $18...If I pick up 4 of them I get $100 worth of items for $74 plust I get a 10% discount.. I could get 11 booster bundles for about $75....when other may pay $90-100
    • Like x 1
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Interesting. It seems he took advantage of 10,000 SC for $85 and getting the 10% discount for Legendary, which brings the Bundles down to 900 SC each.

So, I started a thread in the Buy, Sell, Trade Forum, but I'm posting here, too. I'm looking to trade to get 2 Green Nimbus Auras. Anyone that's on US PC that's got a Green Nimbus you don't want, look up my thread and contact me if we can make a deal!
  7. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I got the green plasmic...I am going to be buying 2 more booster bundles in hopes to get the green nimbus or the smoke...either one will do...
    • Like x 1
  8. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

There should be some sort of luck system, the more bundles you buy the higher is your chance to get a rare item.
    It's really frustrating when you see a friend getting a smoke aura on the second bundle he gets and after 5 bundles I had 2 orange, 1 yellow, 1 blue and 1 green, all of them plasmic.
    It makes me regret all the money spent. Really, it sucks.
    • Like x 1
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'm in the same boat. I bought 10 bundles. I got 1 Green Plasmic, 1 Yellow Plasmic, 1 Blue Plasmic (all 3 of which I wanted and am keeping), 1 Red Plasmic, 3 Red Nimbus, and 3 Orange Plasmic, all of which are going to be either traded or sold on the Broker when I can afford the listing Deposit, because they do me no good for my characters. I was hoping I'd get at least 1 Green Nimbus in there, and maybe even a Black Smoke I could sell at some point for lots o' moola! But apparently the odds were not in my favor this time. :(
  10. Alekimsior New Player

Yeah, the rarity system should be given a closer look. Got 2 Orange Plasmics, 3 Yellow Plasmics, 1 Green Nimbus, 1 Green Plasmic. Once you start piling repeats, it is when it starts to suck. Was able to trade 1 Orange for Red Pasmic, but the one I want remains elusive.
  11. Giga_Lantern New Player

[IMG]

Will, Fear, Rage, Hope and Greed... I really hope blue and orange lanterns are coming.
    • Like x 1
  12. ErnieB Loyal Player

Anyone noticed how green plasmic has a yellow shade to it?, I checked to see if my colors where too light but classic green aura looks fine, it's the plasmic that looks kinda of yellowish.
  13. ErnieB Loyal Player

sell those and keep an eye out for a good offer, I've already bought 2 at no more than 20 mil (after selling a couple of red nimbus and some blues).
  14. True Zen New Player

I've Gotten 3 Precious New Auras I Just Need A Green One for my Nature Character and I'm Cool. I think just for fun, I'll stock up on auras.:D
    • Like x 1
  15. DCUController New Player

I've gotten all plasmic's, 2 extra red plasmic and a extra orange (which I gave the orange to a friend free)

out of $80 spent I haven't gotten smoke NOR a single nimbus :mad:
    • Like x 1
  16. DCUController New Player

hell ppl get a smoke and/or nimbus 1st try

I have yet to get 1 and Im $80 in -_-
  17. DCUController New Player

I'll trade it for lime plan on US villain PS
  18. True Zen New Player

That Smokey Aura Would Look Great On My Final Zen "Zen Final" Character in Progress...
    • Like x 1
  19. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Dear Sony,

Don't think I didn't notice how you separated the orange and yellow plasmic auras in the picture. That way, no one could really tell that they are virtually identical. Now, my sunny glow when I switch armories can look just microscopically different.

Good job!

Signed,

Slightly irritated I didn't just sell on of them on the broker for a few million. :mad:

(this is more tongue in cheek than anything, but man, they really are hard to tell apart)
  20. SkullGang Devoted Player

What do you mean ? Gear ?