The Booster Bundle Is Back With New Auras And A New Price!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The Booster Bundle Is Back For A Limited Time!

Booster Gold is at it again, and the Booster Bundle is back! New Auras, new contents, new price. DO NOT miss your chance to stock up on all the Marketplace convenience items you need or your chance at bonus Auras, only available now in the Booster Bundle! The best part? We have dropped the price to just 1000 Station Cash (PC) and 1000 Marketplace Cash (PS).

[IMG]

Here's what you get in each new Booster Bundle (1000 Station Cash/Marketplace Cash):
    • 150 Replay Badges
    • 2 Total Recovery Kits
    • 1 Radar Enhancer
    • 1 R&D Scanner
    • 1 Proto Repair Bot
    PLUS, as a special bonus, you get an Aura Reward Box with a random Aura that could be any one of the following:
    • NEW Black Smoke Aura
    • Red Nimbus Aura
    • Green Nimbus Aura
    • Red Plasmic Aura
    • Green Plasmic Aura
    • Blue Plasmic Aura
    • Yellow Plasmic Aura
    • Orange Plasmic Aura
    [IMG]
    Red Nimbus Aura, NEW Smoke Aura, Green Nimbus Aura

[IMG]
    Orange, Blue, Green, Yellow, and Red Plasmic Auras

Stock up on the items you need as you prepare for Survival Mode: Trigon's Prison and our next three DLC Packs, continuing the trilogy storylines in War of the Light Part II, Amazon Fury Part II, and Halls of Power Part II. And look good doing it with the Auras that are perfect for your characters as a bonus.

Find the Booster Bundle in the in-game Marketplace for just 1000 Station Cash/Marketplace Cash now!

Available September 23, 2014 until October 7, 2014.

• Like x 27
  2. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Much better price.
    • Like x 2
  3. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

sooo good
    • Like x 1
  4. ErnieB Loyal Player

those black nimbus will up at broker for no less than a 100 mil.
    • Like x 3
  5. Aeon Max New Player

wait a bit... so it means 100% that ill get one of this new auras by buying this booster bundle... or still the same like before "only a chance" to get this OP auras

btw:
    Orange plasmic and Smoke looks just awesome
    • Like x 1
  6. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

I want that smoke o.o
    • Like x 2
  7. Tikkun Loyal Player

I need the Black Smoke Aura more than I need air to breathe!
    • Like x 6
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You have a chance to get any one of the Auras listed here, and no others.
    • Like x 22
  9. ThatGuyLee Committed Player

let me be sure, there is NO chance of one of the basic auras (green, blue PURPLE!!!!, or white etc)
    • Like x 2
  10. tyjames New Player

Way to go Dev team. This is a much better marketing plan. I will be for sure getting this bundle later today!
    • Like x 3
  11. Jax Prime New Player

My existence has now become reliant on getting the Green Nimbus Aura. If I fail in this quest, I will be no more.
    • Like x 3
  12. Jax Prime New Player

100mil? Try 500+ :p
  13. Mr Rocky New Player

so much better
    • Like x 1
  14. Jax Prime New Player

Does that mean that you are guaranteed an Aura with each box you open or is it simply a chance to get an Aura?
    • Like x 1
  15. SkullGang Devoted Player

Come onnn no blue nimbus ? Goddammit. Side note new price plus 100% chance at those auras ? I'm buying like 3 bruh.
    • Like x 1
  16. La Shark Dedicated Player

Welp.

Time to drop a note.
    • Like x 1
  17. Breakforce Loyal Player

The Black Smoke Aura looks like it will adequately portray Breakforce's stinkiness
    • Like x 1
  18. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Does this mean only exclusive auras or is there a good chance I get a purple aura?

If so, I really don't like the odds of classic fat auras, classic slim, and all 8 new auras.
    • Like x 1
  19. Circe New Player

This is much better! Thanks for listening to our feedback. Though personally I won't buy this time, seeing as the only aura I actually need is the Yellow Plasmic Aura. But I appreciate the work you put in to making this much more desirable!
    • Like x 1
  20. Toxoplasma Active Player

In this bundle always one of the special auras or can be an normal aura in bundle?