True Zen
Last activity:
Feb 7, 2015

Following 2

Birthday:
March 22

True Zen

New Player, Male, from California

1. There are no messages on True Zen's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    March 22
    Server:
    US PC/PS
    I'm a Hardcore Player, Creative, Compassionate, Smart, I've been Judged Quickly and Inaccurately Before, I see it as prejudice, I learn from my mistakes and the errors of others. Its only making me stronger and smarter everyday. no one can change who I am. I'm fearless, I'm to complicated for Foolish Haters and trolls. coldhearted so I don't feel over my thoughts. I'm the King of my own realm of awesomeness, independent, easy going, careful. people can see what I describe. I enjoy the villain side. I like healthy foods, I support my elders as they have for me. Love, Rage, Resentment, Joy, Sadness, these Feelings are a part of me. I'm too strong to repel them. I'm a badass who lives Hard Because I'm the perfect man. there's nothing in between. I listen to all kinds of music, I've made many friends, I'm the best there is at making bullies cry. they larned not to mess with me. I'm a colorless sky who found his colors. Now what? Yeah, Keep to yourselves. its not like your the greatest mystery I've ever solved. clearly... come to the villain side for a chat, or are you prejudice? - xGMZen1