The Booster Bundle Is Back With New Auras And A New Price!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Giga_Lantern New Player

Gear and Powers =)
    When "War of the light" was announced , they showed Green Lantern, Rage and Sinestro gear.....And Blue Lantern Gear, symbol inlcuded. Search for "Light of Adara" gear in google images.
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

Yeah I know that which is why I was asking if you meant just gear since we have been shown that lol.
  3. DCUController New Player

welp $100 in no smoke, no red nimbus

goth all plasmic, and green nimbus.... and few extra plasmics. So all in all Im happy, Will trade my red and yellow plasmic for a red nimbus on USPS if anyone has a spare.

ign is beastlyhealz
  4. DCUController New Player

would you wanna trade a red nimbus for a yellow and red plasmic?
  5. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I do have have any of the auras anymore
  6. nogimmick New Player

no. boxes only.
    • Like x 1
  7. Moode1 New Player

17 booster bundles. No smoke aura. Go **** yourselves. Anyone else who flames me here on the forum can go **** yourself also. My fault for being stupid enough to think it was even possible. **** you.
  8. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

LMAO. How did you get to 17 before realizing you should stop? Anyway, I opened 5 boxes and got 5 plasmics. They're only selling for less than 2 mil while Smoke's are going for 40 mil. So when Mepps said you can trade what you get for what you want, I'll have to spend about $200 first.

Anyway, not bashing the bundle. It's pretty a good deal. $10 and you get Total Recovery Kits, Scanners, Enhancers, etc. And the upside is, even though the plasmics are the common ones atm and have little value, they are exclusive to this bundle so I'm sure they'll be worth more once the deal is over.
    • Like x 1
  9. PainGod New Player

How is this a deal? We all paid regular price for everything and the auras except for the smoke are so common that they are worth almost nothing. Its great to see bundles but I really do think there needs to be a little more added for it to actually be a deal of some sort.

and are far a dude who bought 17 boosters. Well....its your money and you do as you please with it. All I can say is that after the 3 bundle I bought, and saw what I got, I did not buy another bundle which was also my choice. Dont get mad if people flame you for something you stated. Your only making it worst for yourself and no one else.
  10. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

How am I making anything worse for myself? I hope you could tell that the Smoke aura was going to be the rarest one of the bunch. If you're surprised that you didn't get 1 with 3 bundles, that's your fault. And maybe I was wrong, it's not actually a deal. We did pay around normal price for everything and the aura is obviously a game of chance. The choice to spend real money on chance is yours. But it's not as if nimbus and plasmics are worth nothing. Maybe now they are, but just hold on to them.
  11. PainGod New Player

My reply was not meant for you but the person you had actually replied to about purchasing 17 bundles. And so that you know, my intention was to only buy 3 and I was only stating to the guy with 17 bundle to stop QQing because he got repetitive auras thats all.
  12. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

I see. MB.
  13. DCUController New Player

dont feel bad I bought 10 and didnt get 1
  14. Sinnvoll Well-Known Player

Good thing the blue and red plasmics were exclusive to the previous bundle.
    Someone must not know what exclusive means.
    • Like x 1
  15. DCUController New Player

lol yea, but the original nimbus was exclusive though, so I bet the smoke will be to this 1, as the original plasmic was to the very 1st booster bundle.

all these plasmic aren't special imo, its the original nimbus and plasmic that I want the most but will never get, same for smoke, do I care naw not really I have every plasmic and almost every nimbus in this booster bundle so Im happy :)

the only 2 aura's I didnt get were smoke and red nimbus.
  16. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

I bought 2 bundles got a yellow plasmic then orange plasmic traded yellow for green plasmic orange 4 green nimbus and traded green plasmic for red nimbus i now have both new nimbus really want smoke my sig says it all darn if someone could trade ps heroes
  17. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

Green nimbus red nimbus guy gardener chest soda cola lime plan =black shadow smoke aura :D:cool: people are so cool on trade chat in game next conquer trigon survival mode i wonder if you still need dlc 12
  18. Mad9 New Player

I bought 30 boxes and only got one black smoke. Some people in my league only bought 2 or 3 boxes and got the black smoke. In fact a league mate of mine got 3 black smoke out of total 5 boxes he purchased.
    It's just random.
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yep. I think I'm at 12-13 purchased and I didn't get one. :(
  20. Mad9 New Player

I know. It's the most shameful money grab I have ever come across. First they call it exclusive to the bundle to boost up sales and then they go about releasing them without any shame.