Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Brit Loyal Player

I would like to see some that are significantly less "busy". Like a pet cat that lingers somewhere near our feet, occasionally moving from one side to another, but not constantly doing laps around us at a sprint.
    • Like x 5
  2. NIckNock Well-Known Player

Skulls with hieroglyphics as you will see in the video from the lock demonology around 10:04. As the viewer can see no bottom jaw line allows the appearance to look spot on. Most of the staves from destruction and affliction from Legion looked awesome too. Of course i had to collect them all <3.

The hidden appearance for demonology at 3:00 is outrageous

Love to see larva coming out of a skull or coral snakes ftw
  3. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

How about a single Eye of Gemini, flames included, like our base item? Maybe skip out on the green, so we're not the Emerald Empress.
  4. darth_paul Dedicated Player

How about some aquatic/pirate stuff for the upcoming summer seasonal like:

- Water construct sharks that float around, rotate behind you.
    - A set of harpoons or anchors behind your character
    - A flock of seagulls
    - A school of jellyfish or man o' war
    - Manta rays
    - Floating tiki totems
    • Like x 2
  5. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

A couple of ideas that come to my mind:
    -Dizzy Birds or Seeing Stars as someone said.
    -An uroboros .
    -An angel on one shoulder and a demon on the other whispering to you from time to time (like in the old cartoons).
    -The "pow" "bam" effect that someone said, it would be wonderfull.
    -Somekind of spirit behind you like if you were possessed or you were a puppet (like Pinocchio).
    -Something coming througth youreself (like an skull passing trought your chest, this could be more awesome with a chest style with a hole).

PS: Maybe some of them are near to imposible but...dream is for free.
    • Like x 1
  6. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Floating anime girls around me.
    • Like x 1
  7. majosea Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    more accessories in the vendor not time capsules
    • Like x 5
  8. Revoemag Committed Player

+1 for the storm cloud

Ive wanted that as a pet since electricity was first released

Please make it happen
  9. JKwak Well-Known Player

Camera drones with the with the name of a tv network on it so i can roleplay a superheroe-reality-show star

I would create a new heroe for it and call him the HaremAnime Guy
  10. Anak Panah Well-Known Player

Something less distracting than those St. Elmos Fire variations we got now would be nice.

I definitely would like to see something like the Poison Ivy stun poppies floating around my character or parts thereof.

P.S.: Also like the Helper's Halo since it can be used to round up styles without distracting from the battle animations.

AP
  11. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Although we are already looking at Seasonal Auras, is there any chance we might be looking at Seasonal Accessories, like gold spewing pots or even leprechauns for St. Patrick's? Heck, a fuller rainbow swirl might even work.
    • Like x 1
  12. Eurek11 New Player

Editable pets!! Tiger, wolf, dragon, hawk (or other bird of prey), griffon, bear, etc. that you can color/material/aura edit that actually stays with you and is not just a base item.
    • Like x 2
  13. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    This will be really cool as an accessory. Mostly for magic inspired characters.
    • Like x 2
  14. myandria Item Storage

A Flock of Seagulls

Man o war

There ya go!
    • Like x 2
  15. High Troller Loyal Player

• Like x 3
  16. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

A non combat pet version of the robot Servo '25th Century Communicator' trinket that makes comments... with more comments obviously.
    • Like x 2
  17. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

[IMG][IMG]
    Tornadoes Make it Happen :D
    • Like x 1
  18. Raziel Asmodeus New Player

I want my non combat pets to stay with me all the time,
    What's the point of having them as a trinket, just let them be accessories
    • Like x 1
  19. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

A sometimes appearing reporter taking your picture.
    A sometimes appearing fan wanting an autograph. (hero side)
    A sometimes appearing cop saying they've only got 2 days left till retirement, and then walking away. (villain side)

A Steelworks robot that sometimes reassembles objects you have hit and destroyed. eg Cars on open city streets.
    • Like x 1
  20. Darke Flame New Player

You wouldn't have to faction these. Villains have fans, & cops could make those comments to heroes too.