Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Besides the aforementioned Gorgon Slayer Back Style Accessory Version, we also need Accessory Versions of...

Celtic Back Style (Seasonal Item)
    [IMG]

And the Lexcorp Overseer Back Style
    [IMG]

For precisely the same reason! ;)
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Accessory version of the Jolly Beard please, so that it can be combined with other face styles (such as the Falcone glasses).
    • Like x 1
  3. Jett Phoenix New Player

Dear devs, I have an idea that might solve the whole allows us to change our power colors, remember back in the war of light, Brainiac was trying to combine lantern powers with logic, well what if he was sucessful and created a BRAINIAC LOGIC RING. how about that as an accessory, it could be link to the 3rd color slot, and boom everyone would be able to change their power colors. what do you think? could be doable....
  4. creatine1 Committed Player

shoulder parrot
  5. creatine1 Committed Player

lantern power battery on hip
  6. creatine1 Committed Player

batarang on hip
    • Like x 1
  7. creatine1 Committed Player

pet dragon
    pet snake
    carrot
    jla lunchbox
    • Like x 1
  8. creatine1 Committed Player

bat mite
    • Like x 1
  9. dceuverse New Player

gleek hoving over shoulder
  10. ColonelGiveChit New Player

I was hoping to see the new augments to offer a 25%-50% bonus chance of extra progress toward mission progress throughout the whole game. Maybe a special augment u can get in a seasonal event or whatever, but it should also offer a bonus 2-3% extra might or whatever type you get so it becomes a go-to for everyone trying to get lots done more quickly!
  11. ColonelGiveChit New Player

Idk where else to post this, but I was hoping for a little more incentive to buy membership to the game, like bonus values of nth and ally favor for members? I'll probably continue to be a member either way, but why not something like that for the members?
  12. iLazy Well-Known Player

This post is for accessories and not for potentially ill-considered requests for membership or similar.
  13. valarithtrea New Player

Id like to have Elf Ears as an accessory - and there could be three versions: One of just the ears that can be colorized or can use metallic materials to match any metallic skin; one pair of ears with cuff earrings; one with a elvish style crown.
  14. Cassie33TR New Player

I would like you to make costumes, accessories and auras more focused on mystical aspects available in the current episode. The costumes in this episode disappointed me so much that it became discouraging to play to get them. And that's sad because I had high expectations for the current episode of the game, specifically because I had raised hopes due to the most recent magical episode, in Kahndaq, where the costumes and everything in it were a great success.
  15. DcHarleyQ New Player

Similar to the Eels accessory in movement around the character, could we get a sanguine/ichor/bloody orbs type accessory? Moving around the character. Another great feature to make it color customizable as well.

[IMG]
  16. creatine1 Committed Player

sword on hip
    monkey on back
    ball and chain on leg
  17. MarchogGlas New Player

I would want to see a scarf, like Kamen Rider how a good portion of them have scarves. [IMG]
  18. 453 New Player

Add other characters for us like Ambush Bug Base Pal please :)