Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. TheVoiceOfReason Well-Known Player

I would like to see all the shoulder auras be made into accessories such as the killer frost's cold shoulder and heart ribbons aura. It would be awesome if we could wear killer frost's cold shoulder with arctic aura for an ice toon.

Also on a side note please fix Zeus orbitals that we got from old time capsules and make them trade able again. They have been broken for months since you added them to the booster gold second chance vendor.
    • Like x 1
  2. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Pair of spooky eyes floating behind your toon. A jade dragon ,tintable , going around your toon like the eels from Atlantis . A static tesla ball above and behind your toon arcing lightning in all directions. A giant eye that looks around much like the eye of Gemini base items. 2 battle drones sporting miniguns circling your toon ,purely a style piece ,but would look good for munitions.
    • Like x 2
  3. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Well, to go with recent/afore mentioned posts, as well some new ideas, what about specific to Season and Power Accessories. Not locked to, but Accessories akin to those titles.

Anti-Monitor/Electricity - YELLOW Ball Lightning (Both Flash-like and yellow in game)
    Valentines Day - PURPLE Shards (Akin to Kryptonite shards as base items are Zamaron Crystals)
    St. Patrick's - Hmm... Gold coin wheel? (lost on that one)
    Springtime/Nature - Flower Wheel, Pollen Clouds (like Spirits)
    Summer/Water - King's Tridents (Spin like Shards and Spirits)
    Halloween - Ravens, Demons, even Pumpkins might work
    Christmas/Ice - ORANGE Shards

Just a generic idea and only a few powers covered, but here ya go...
    • Like x 2
  4. Balzemut New Player

• Like x 4
  5. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  6. Brit Loyal Player

Here is a crazy thought. Could we get a couple of beards as Accessories? That way we can use beards/mustache/sideburns along with all these new hairstyles (ombre, tamaranean, streaked).
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

i want some lighting bolts flying around basically the bio-capacitor SFX in heal role ... here some examples:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

We def. Need better beards
    • Like x 1
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

beards, forehead horns (various) we can use with helmets/hoods, etc. now that i think about it accessories are the perfect way to add a bunch of styles together since some of the accessories act as attached extensions of the toon.
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

A floating Martin Stein head to tell us the news!

[IMG]

I can just imagine:

“Stop standing in the aoe, Ronald!”

“Ronald! Block the skull attack!!”

“Drink a soder, Ronald! RONALD!!”
    • Like x 3
  11. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i for one welcome our new martin stein overlord XD.
  12. Great Architect Loyal Player

Anything that doesn't contribute to the continuing mess and confusion of combat. There's enormous wings, rotating accessories, themed Orbitals, pets, and epilepsy-inducing materials. Some days I can't even see the Tank, let alone the boss.
    • Like x 1
  13. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Not really a new accessory style but if we could get the Runic Hand styles re-categorized as Accessories that would be awesome. I love the Runic Hand styles, but the moment I got them and realized they took up an Aura slot I realized I pretty much would never use them. I originally thought they would be a Hand style and not an Aura style but now with the Accessory slot I would gladly rock them with my favorite Auras given the chance.
    • Like x 2
  14. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

How feasible would it be to have a ghostly apparition hover behind you back and mimic everything you do?

[IMG]

It can also have a canned animation doing the above or some sort of attack. It can be kind of like those hard light construct enemies that a translucent and only have the torso and above appear behind you.
    • Like x 2
  15. Raven Roth Committed Player

Fate's Anhk from House of Mysteries
    The Skulls in ARGUS
    Etrigan's flaming wheel
    • Like x 1
  16. Wholesome Pervo New Player

can you please let the players that are free users or didnt pay for a month or two the membership to use all his Money as they want?
    i understand people dont have same privileges by been free or premium tham lengedary players, but cmon let us use our Money in game, cant put stuff in broker fine, but let me buy stuff if i have Money for it, let me buy stuff with the Money i got in game for playing it.
  17. Reverse Sentry Active Player

18. NibellaRin Active Player

In the JLD 4-player operation, the Vampire Lord drops a purple fire attack on his enemies. Can that purple attack be turned into an orbital strike cosmetic? I'd love to see something like that become an option to purchase on the JLD vendor.
  19. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Hey Megzilla, would you please start a thread “Tell us what Movement styles you'd like to see next!” I know this is probably to late a request for the summer event, but I’d love to see some wave / oceanic / tidal movement style. I’m using Bubbles currently but a water one would be terrific.

If is not too late to suggest for the Halloween event, large swarm of bats would be a accessory or as movement style if you’re working on a vampire character.
  20. recoil2 Dedicated Player

[IMG]

brainiac bounder horns if you don't mind