Base Item Request: Boom Tube to replace Teleporter

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by High Troller, May 12, 2016.

1. High Troller Loyal Player

Base Item Request: Boom Tube to replace Teleporter

if this has been request in the past, my sincerest apologies.
    • Like x 25
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Yes.

Also yes to a trinket which spawns a Boom Tube with a teleporter that accesses your base teleporter mods and allows you to travel to any location you desire.
    • Like x 17
  3. High Troller Loyal Player

we're definitely on the same page. the trinket....a motherbox
    • Like x 2
  4. HarleyBiker142 Well-Known Player

That would be interesting...
    • Like x 1
  5. Kroye Loyal Player

That would be awesome!

Devs, please take my money.
    • Like x 5
  6. bjr338 Well-Known Player

Forget the boom tube. What we need is that "thingy" after you beat the first boss in Phantom Zone and everyone is all upside down and some are sideways!! Yes!!
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It doesn't have to replace.

It could be an alternative option.

Teleport..... Boom Tube...... or........ heck I would turn the Cosmic Treadmill into a "teleporter". ;) ;)
    • Like x 3
  8. |The 3rror Committed Player

forget boom tube and phantom zone 1st thingy lets get the flash treadmill while running open a wave to location you choose :)
    • Like x 1
  9. High Troller Loyal Player

I originally meant 'skinning' or 'subbing' the teleporter for a different style of sorts. Detoxing appears to be lowering my brain function.
  10. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Funny enough I have on countless occasions have mentioned this very idea of a "Mother Box". This is a message i sent to Jack recently :

"I have mentioned this before on twitter and again with a friend that has had contact with you all at some point. I propose a second expansion item that would greatly better quality of life for members in the game in terms of in game travel. It is a trinket device that be unlocked by upgrade in the MP and would be retrieved from the base mod vendor in your lair. It would spawn a boomtube animation and teleporter node in which you could interact with and use like any base teleporter. In other words it would be a mobile teleporter and would run off of the same teleporter mods in your base. The node would have the same up time and cooldown as the MP mobile R&D trinket. And since I'm quite the diehard DC Comics fan I would figure the trinket would most appropriately be named "Motherbox" after the iconic device used in the New God Universe."

And he replied: "I've got some plans for the motherbox - but I like your idea!"

So who knows what will happen but im sure it will be good. :)
  11. High Troller Loyal Player

I'm confused about the lengthy reply.
  12. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I'd pay $$ for that.
    • Like x 3
  13. High Troller Loyal Player

how much?
  14. tukuan Devoted Player

Good idea but I suspect part of the problem would be the amenities seem to be contingent to the theme so they'd have to adjust the UI to allow for you to pick something other than the default.

If that can of worms us being opened I would also like to see the ability to adjust the colour scheme for amenities. I notice this especially for the deco theme as the amenities are locked into default orange scheme while the deco items from the most recent episodes are all the bluish theme so they don't exactly go together.
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

$52. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. Webbski New Player

Is there a cyborg style it would be pretty cool to incorporate a mother box into it like in the comics :)
    P.S only been playing a few months so don't shoot me down if there is or isn't :)
    • Like x 1
  17. EconoKnight XIII Legion

What we really need is a trinket that summons Wonder Woman's invisible jet. It would have no model or animation; your character just goes into a seated position and starts flying around.
    • Like x 1
  18. Brother Allen Loyal Player

$5 would be an ideal price. $7.50 tops. Anymore and I'd feel they were being greedy and wouldn't buy it.
    • Like x 2
  19. High Troller Loyal Player

I would be game for that as well.
  20. High Troller Loyal Player

Must be reusable. Not disposable. Redeemable on any character. I would do up to 1000 mpc/dbc
    • Like x 2