Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Darke Flame New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Krossssss Well-Known Player

3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Servo is a great idea.
    More AI’s in general though.
    Preferably that just hover or stand nearby and interact. Rather than orbit..except T-Spheres...those need to orbit.
    • Like x 3
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Agreed.
    #moretechaccessories
    • Like x 2
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

As long as at least one dragon is gold in color, I agree.
    • Like x 2
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Preferably one dragon being assigned the first color and the other being assigned the second color.
    That way you have 2 different pet dragons. Making sure it’s two dragons because balancing making the dragons look good with a good costume should be easy enough with only 2 dragons.
    Of course there could be the weird options. Like the accent color on the bottom that changes the tattoos on the tattoo skin, that being a dragon and the eye color being one. What logical purpose does it serve assigning the dragons those color spots? None! That is stupid and confusing I know, but it would help with coloring the dragons while still getting 4 slots on the costume.

But ultimately, what is the real reason I want two dragons that each can be colored differently? Well so that I can have one gold and one green. Sure I know Goldie and Gregory were both gargoyles but still, I could just pretend they’re gargoyles not dragons.
    • Like x 1
  7. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

summer event: exploding fireworks rotating around
    Halloween event: pumpkins, ghosts, bats, crows
    Larfleeze event: '$' signs, presents, snowflakes
    spring event: thunderclouds, birds, small tornados
    anniversary event: rotating 9 firework similar to the 2nd yr gift
    valentine event: cupids, hearts
    Irish event: shamrocks, little Mxy faces, beer mugs
    • Like x 2
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

a power battery.
    Along with other power based accessories....but mostly the orbiting power battery. :)
    • Like x 2
  9. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I would love zeus crown accessory hovering over our toons head
    [IMG]
  10. recoil2 Dedicated Player

raven's.......ravens in white and black variants as well as a moon hovering over and behind our heads.
    • Like x 1
  11. RocketedToEarth New Player

Can we turn the Bat Aura into an accessory? If it wouldn't ruffle too many leather bat wings it would be rather nice to have it on in addition to an aura.
    • Like x 2
  12. Exodusblack Well-Known Player

A Mobius chair that you can sit in when not in movement mode or battle. Maybe make it where you can float around in it. When in the chair any enhanced gear would have the accents glow the same color as the Mobious chair.
    • Like x 2
  13. Exodusblack Well-Known Player

Floating weapon constructs for each lantern color.
  14. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

A wheel of fire rotating behind the character, kind of like the Red Spinning Fireball accessory, but a continuous hoop. Or even just a burning hoop (the sort of thing that circus animals jump through) - stationary, but with animated flame.
  15. Illumin411 Loyal Player

A little robot that's working/fixing/tinkering on my cybernetic suit.
    • Like x 2
  16. RodrigoVohx Level 30

Hello. I tried to find suggestion space but did not find it. It's been a while since I'd like to suggest something. You could put more hair and beard options in DC. We bearded did not feel properly represented. For example the Mamooth style would be pretty cool. I'm sending some photos as an example. Have a good day![IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. RodrigoVohx Level 30

[IMG][IMG]More examples:
    • Like x 1
  18. RodrigoVohx Level 30

Also I would like to leave opinion on style of clothes that I think is nice and would have much success in DC. Like wizard clothes, jackets and more.[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  19. RodrigoVohx Level 30

hair adn beard is very cool too
  20. Eve YouTuber

I want to see a dragon on fire floating around my character (Will be cool for fire users)
    Leafs floating around my character like the wind makes them (Cool for nature character, Poison Ivy inspired characters)
    Dex-starr floating around (for rage characters)
    • Like x 2