Tell us what accessories you'd like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Megzilla, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Only two of the current accessory items are in my opinion, cool looking. The black hole and the skulls. Not for nothing, but there are plenty of us that are not into, nor get excited, about more pretty rainbow stuff. I kept hearing the red kryptonite and other red accessories would be good for rage, I disagree.

Why were power specific accessories not put into these TC? Seems like a wasted opportunity.

I'm not a villain, but very big on anti hero. We need more evil looking items, and less sparkling pretty stuff.

Rage = blood, not red kryptonite.
    • Like x 2
  2. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Azarth metrion Zinthos accessory?

Or Just Raven Accessory?

[IMG]

Floating Rocks/Pebbles Accessory.

[IMG]

Pet Construct Accessory for HL toons. (Don't blame me for the visible names, I just found this pic off a google search.)
    • Like x 3
  3. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Are accessories limited to certain areas or can you add accessories anywhere?
    Can they be clipped over any part of the body?

This question is off the wall but..............

Can you make new colors that go into the color palette?
    Colors like like the existing materials. Not an overhaul of existing materials but More or less a materials 2.0 if you will.
    • Like x 1
  4. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

With the introduction of the Red ball lightning Accessory and now easier obtained Negative speed force Material to match it, why not a gold/golden/yellow ball lightning Accessory to match all the lightning already in game?
    • Like x 1
  5. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

6. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

I just had another thought of a use for accessories. These could be a way to add the appearance of 'support items'. Which in a way is what a lot of my previous mentions were but I hadn't branched it out enough...

This could be a good spot to add in the different Lantern Batteries and the Indigo Staff. Have them float around behind us.

The accessory system could potentially be branched out a second or third time to give us 2 or 3 of these accessories that we can have active at once.
    • Like x 3
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I love the spirit accessory animation (one with the 3 spirits circling character) and think it would be cool to see power set accessories in the fashion of the spirit accessories, like fire can have 3 fireballs swirling around u, ice can have ice shards or mini blizzards (or snow devils following for eternity lol), earth with crystal shards, hard lights can have the sparks of their lantern corps etc
    • Like x 1
  8. Apollonia Dedicated Player

I'd like to see these also but I'd prefer to see these done as trinkets that have batteries as a vfx tied to them, or even as artifacts. Other suggestions like Skeets or constructs etc would be better served as pet trinkets too.

BTW your previous suggestions were really good. T-spheres was one I was thinking of also and a no-brainer. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Lords of Order & Chaos individually, and maybe together, are more obvious no-brainers that this feature is perfect for.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

With my previous post, it got me thinking... why not a broadened color choice (or even a tied palette choice) for these? If these Accessories could be changed thusly, the choices are endless. Purple Sunstones to represent Zamaron crystals? Wouldn't floating red skulls and energy (practically all the existing Accessories) be perfect for Rage/Red Lanterns?
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

First thing I want: We have Green Kryptonite, Red Kryptonite, and Blue Sunstone Shards. Now mix all 3 together to make the Multi-Colored Kryptonite Accessory! Seems like a no-brainer! :D

If you want to keep Blue exclusive to Sunstone Shards, pick another color that Kryptonite comes in to add with the Red and Green! Gold seems like the logical next choice...

[IMG]

...but there's a couple others beyond that:

[IMG]

Make it so! :D
  12. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

The only way I could see any of the Batteries being used graphically with our characters not in a base and outside of this new Accessory would be to have them as Artifacts and have animations like the Atlantean Artifacts. Now while this would be cool making it 'fitting' could be troublesome since technically they are only used for Charging (except for the Indigo Staff of course). That is why at least in the way I'm thinking at the moment it would be cool to have them as Accessories we could just have floating behind us.

I would also prefer Skeets as a an actual Combat Pet as well. I was just looking for all possible angles of what could work with this and while he wouldn't be combat he did fit the bill of what could work, look cool and fill a void we all have thought of since the Bat Drone was introduced.

With your Lords of Order/Chaos post it just made me think of another option... Fate's Helmet floating behind us also... I know Fate is an active member of game content. It just seemed cool.

We could also have a wheel behind us of the different Atlantean Artifacts... the mantacles of force, the orb, trident, scepter, helmet, key, power glove and seal of clarity.
  13. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn't Accessories an items that affect your characters appearance, but offer no statistical bonuses. And these items can only be equipped at a time.. if that is true Megzilla ** I'll like to see some Spiky Wig accessory.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

and an Accessories aura something like this
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Plz Megzilla
  14. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Yes an headband accessory .... that would be cool
  15. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

Necklaces, Amulets, Pendants... things that can cover the neck/chest seam that the character models have when wearing Chest styles that have exposed collar-bone areas. Please?
    • Like x 1
  16. Sammy Well-Known Player

I would like flying Lanterns of the 7 colors of the lantern corps.

I want a mykslizyptic or bat mite companion

or a bat drone

or a wonder woman flying tiaras or golden lassos

or a flying trident

or the teen titans go! characters flying about.
    • Like x 4
  17. Zamara Dedicated Player

Maybe with these we can finally get a scarf?? :p
  18. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

When they say Accessories they are not talking about WORN STYLES. They are talking about things like the Constructing Eels, the Flaming Spheres, Black Hole spheres etc... Aka things that go AROUND us that are not Auras in and of themselves.

So things like Spikey Hair, Double Auras, Head Bands, Scarves, Jewelry and the like as much as we may want them are not considered Accessories in this context. All of those belong in the Style and Aura threads.
    • Like x 3
  19. Controller Devoted Player

Green Lantern Batteries, please.

These accessories are a SWEET idea, btw.
    • Like x 1
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

T-Spheres
    Also some sort of AI/robot themed accessory that is broad enough to be used by people who are super-intelligent. Like nanites or miniature humanoid robots.
    A Raven. Or some other black bird of similar size.

Is it possible to create accessories that are basically the aura but enveloping the back piece as well? After all, it just looks odd when my program makes construct wings that don’t have a glowing aura around them.
    • Like x 1