No one has really given an opinion of the new content

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by gen1CEsyde, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proxystar #Perception

You're somewhat the author of your own misfortune because you keep asking for mechanical nerfs every DLC without posting data, without posting videos, without testing anything and just ranting.

You can't expect people to take you seriously anymore even if you do have a valid point.

Even when you did have a valid point about the solo in the Atlantis DLC you basically needed me to go in there and make a video before it became evident what the real issue was and that even your artifact was causing a problem.

You need to be testing this stuff yourself 9001BPM and you need to be hopping on test, making videos, sharing your actual experience and showing people otherwise this railroading of you is going to continue to happen irrespective of how clearly you feel you are articulating yourself.
    • Like x 2
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I don’t have a PC so I can’t. :(
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I never said the raid will be too difficult. I haven’t actually said anything is too difficult since The Machine. I’ve reported bugs, complained about certain concepts that rub me personally the wrong way. And I know it’s nothing personal, you always go straight into attack mode the moment anyone says anything you disagree with. Also I don’t play victim until people get excessively passive aggressive with their rebuttals, or in your case just plain old aggressive. Notice I’ve been perfectly civil with Mepps, Khalon and Obsidian, all of whom have made no bones about disagreeing with me.
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

But you can test it on live, and you can in fact record and post videos through PS.
    • Like x 1
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Last time I complained about something I did post a video. I got an earful anyway.
  6. Proxystar #Perception

I assume you mean you can't test.

I suggest then that you just sit back and chill a bit, don't get so wound up about something on a theoretical level until you've tried it.

If when you try it you have issue, record a video, show everyone your experience and people will be able to better help you, either understand what you're doing wrong or agree that there might be a problem.

There's absolutely no shame ever in doing something wrong.
    • Like x 4
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

I've made no bones about disagreeing with you either, i've been calling you out on basically the same things that Khalon have been doing for several pages yet you chose to take my responses personal lol. That's your problem, not mine.

I have nothing personal against you at all but I have every right to, and will continue disagree and question invalid statements that imply adjustments on content that doesn't need it just because it doesn't happen to cater to your prefered liking. Especially when the statements regard content you have yet to even have personally experienced. If you don't like how I may express myself, that's fine, but it's not personal.

It's funny how i've had civil and constructive discussions with others on these boards, even in disagreement, but with you it always comes down to the fingerpointing "personal grudge"-angle. Just because you chose to take something personally, doesn't actually mean that it is. If we're going to spin it that way there's plenty of posts from you that some players could think of taking personally aswell.

May I suggest that you focus on arguing your actual point rather trying to point fingers and spin it toward supposed personal grudges when things doesn't go your way? I guarantee you that many of these discussions could look very different.
    • Like x 1
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah, you’re probably right. I’ve been practicing moving around with my acrobatics switched off, but it’s just so clunky. I get why we need grounding, but why does it have to compromise our horizontal movement too?
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Khalon did so with a very different tone to you. And I already said I know it’s not a grudge because I’ve seen you absolutely tear into many people. But again, you like to skim over things that don’t give you any fuel so I can’t say I’m surprised.
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

And you also claimed to have a bug fixed last time you posted a video, so what's more important? You're keeping these rants up despite "getting an earful", why not provide actual data to said statements aswell, if you think you have claims that should be supported? Nobody's going to just hold your hands and echo what you're saying because you're saying it.

If something needs adjustment and you have data-proof, does it make sense to not provide it for whatever reason? No, it doesn't.
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

What things exactly did I skim over? Or is that just what you want to call it when I decide to not agree with you? From this thread alone I can probably fill a page with replies and points where people have been adressing your statements and supposed claims that you completely skimmed over yourself. So let's hear it. Let's actually discuss the point of what's being said for once, if you want to cry about how much of a meanie me or anyone else is, there's a cozy little Inbox you can spam if you want to.
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Posting here is significantly less effort than getting footage, editing it and posting it on another site, then linking it here. It’s not so much the bashing I mind, it’s the fact I do exactly what the people bashing me tell me what to do to make them stop, then just carry on when I go to the effort of doing exactly that.
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You continued to claim I think you have a grudge against me after I explicitly stated I know you don’t.
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

How can this even occur when you actually refuse to provide said footage within your claims? This is exactly the problem, it's the same rants and statements for nearly every epsidode for the better part of the last couple of years, but barely any data to support the same, continued rants. You can't have the cake and eat it too. If you believe adjustments should be made you need to provide legitimate data to support those claims or those claims will remain and be seen as just another rant. That's just how it is.
    • Like x 1
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

How did I continue to claim that? I only commented on it when YOU decided to bring it up? Again, let's actually talk about the points in your argument you think I skimmed over. I'm waiting and i'm more than willing to hear you out if you actually start discussing the point rather than discussing what is not a personal grudge.
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I posted a video one time and it happened, I SAID THAT. By the way, are you reading the testing thread for the raid in question? Makes for interesting reading in light of this discussion ;)
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Words fail me.
  18. Zneeak Devoted Player

But AGAIN, didn't you also claim to have found and even fixed a potential bug providing that video? So is it more important what some people may say about your footage than it is to potentially get something adjusted if you have footage actually supporting that claim? If that's the case I have to wonder why you're even taking the time out of your day to discuss it on the forums at all.
  19. Dene Devoted Player

Zneeak is blunt.. hit me too.. so i get that but then on other threads we are suddenly on cat gifs, so i knew it was his passion for the game (and that particular issue) not some personal thing

You both have your opinions and are expressing them, noone is good enough to address every single point we all make.. if that was true these forums would be filled to the brim with 5 paragraph posts lasting forever

re: content - wait and see - honestly, unless you are full on testing it then all you/we can do is wait
    • Like x 3
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Have you seen the testing thread for this raid? Seems my concerns are not completely unfounded.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.