No one has really given an opinion of the new content

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by gen1CEsyde, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

If they were able to fix the teleport crashing they would have by now, they already have 4 years of error reports from me alone to draw from. And like I said, that’s just one of many reasons I hate this particular mechanic on principle.
  2. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

I haven't seen the video yet, but it seems this is gonna be a Fatal Exams "omg I cant roll what do I do now" scenario
    • Like x 2
  3. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

The exact thing could happen and many times did in New Genesis Now operation while fighting steppenwolf and getting pushed off the platform by the room mechanics
    • Like x 2
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I haven’t actually said this raid is too difficult, because I don’t even know if it is yet. People have simply assumed (understandably, given my history) that’s what I’m saying. I just really hate this mechanic because it accentuates various long-standing issues I have with the game, both functionally and aesthetically.
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

They aren't, after 8 years, all of a sudden going to remove the knockout (aka death) mechanic out of the game. So the best we can hope for is them eventually getting to the bottom of the crash issues. Yeah, seems like a longshot and all...but it is what it is.
    • Like x 2
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Fun times. Thanks for the reminder (seriously, I forgot we dealt with something similar before).
    • Like x 2
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I hated that too, but at least if I was above that pit it was because I done goofed. In this raid I literally have to jump over said pit, with the sluggish grounded movement no less.
  8. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I would suspect that if he has been having issues with being DC'd on zones for the past four years. It's probably on his end. He's probably being timed out by his own machine and doesn't even realize it.
    • Like x 2
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

Crashing issues will never completely go away, but they can certainly prevent it from happening too often, especially as often as I recently got to experience in the past 2 weeks after the release of the Artifact XP weekend, of which I had daily crashes up to 4 times a day sometimes.

That's gamebreaking to any content, but you're trying to take an issue and twist it around a specific instance of which doesn't go in line with your personal preference.
    • Like x 1
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

What I want isn’t the removal of death, simply the tweaking of certain things that almost literally add insult to injury.
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

If you got anything that might help, I’m all ears :D
  12. Zneeak Devoted Player

What exactly is "the tweaking of certain things", then?
    • Like x 2
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I think the kneeling looks ridiculous, and I’d also like to not worry about crashing. Of course we used to have a little thing called linkdead but stupid time capsule exploit :mad: Also it’d help enormously if everyone could not go on about how easy everything is all the time but that’s not gonna happen :p
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

You didn't actually pose a single tweak that fixes the actual issue, which is crashing. Who wants to worry about crashing? That's why they need to figure out a solution to that, a solution of which has NOTHING i repeat NOTHING to do with upcoming content that you're already complaining about.

It would also help enormously if you didn't constantly go on about how difficult everything is without providing any form of data supporting your claims but that won't happen either, so what does this have to do with tweaks that fix crashing issues?
    • Like x 2
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Wow, just wow. The mental gymnastics it must have taken to formulate that response. I love how you either completely twist my words or take them completely literally, depending on what would allow you to antagonise me most.
  16. Zneeak Devoted Player

You've spent most of your time in this thread back pedaling and attempting to move the goalpost whenever you failed to defend your claims. You really shouldn't be accusing others of twisting words at this point.
    • Like x 2
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

See, anyone else would conclude that maybe they’d persuaded me to change my point of view which is generally the entire purpose of an argument. But no, you choose to see it as some kind of underhanded ploy so the synthetic outrage machine can keep on churning.
  18. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Mepps just said This thread is about Episode 34. Guys...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Proxystar #Perception

It was, you just didn't start it, so my apologies :p
    • Like x 1
  20. Zneeak Devoted Player

No one has ever managed to persuade you to change your point of view, as clearly evidenced by your prematurily made statements in this thread alone regarding upcoming content of which you still haven't personally experienced first hand.

You can try to spin this into a "personal grudge"-thing so you have another derail-tactic to go with all you want, but when even the developers find it hard to take your statements seriously you may want to reconsider this victim-facade you conveniently go back to every time someone dare to question or disagree with your claims.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.