No one has really given an opinion of the new content

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by gen1CEsyde, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zneeak Devoted Player

Not sure what I've won exactly, you haven't conceded to a single thing that's been stated against your premature rants and claims for nearly 6 pages. Maybe you should slow down your panic frenzy and actually wait until you actually experience the content?

If you have a problem keeping a discussion with me, you don't actually have to keep responding.
    • Like x 2
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Well there’s clearly nothing with the raid except that I might not be able to finish it so you’ve won the argument.
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

How can you possibly know that when you haven't even tried it? Telling you that this is a prematurely made rant isn't hostile, it's just facts.
    • Like x 3
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

First of all, how is that even a rant? And what part of “I sometimes crash when fleeing to a rally point” are you not understanding?
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

How is not a prematurely made rant? You've been complaining from every possible angle you could find for over 6 pages about something you have not actually gotten to experience yet? You're already exaggerating the amount of times you will crash in content that have yet to have been released, just to fuel your need to keep prematurely ranting.

Again, you should wait until you can actually experience it. You have no idea whether the instance will be much easier than you've imagined nor if the issue of crashing will be for the better or worse.
    • Like x 2
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

But I’m not ranting.
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

But you are.
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

How is stating that I might not be able to finish something ranting?
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

Because you haven't even gotten to experience the instance yet haha.
    • Like x 2
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You got what you wanted, they’re not gonna change the raid now I imagine, why do you still care what I think?
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was a public forum where more people than just you could express their thoughts.

Again, don't like to keep a conversation with me? You don't have to keep commenting.
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’m just curious what you think you have to gain from this?
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

I could ask you the same.
    • Like x 1
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I don’t think I have anything to gain from this. Nobody cares what I think, clearly. You could have just dropped it.
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

So could you. Do you want the last reply, is that it? Here, take it lol. The real winner here is you, as you've now had me help you in your mission of completely derailing yet another content-related thread. Kudos to you! :)

Apologies to the OP and everyone who has to go through these pages at this point.
    • Like x 1
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’m trying to drop it but you won’t let me! I told you you were right and because I didn’t word it the exact way you wanted me to, you went off on one again!
  17. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

The fact that a new mechanic could lead to a KO is absolutely irrelevant. Any new mechanic in any other raid that we've ever had could lead to a KO. So we should take everything out of the game that leads to a KO?

I crash sometimes. Everyone does. Its a bug it happens in literally every game ive played. To remove this because it can lead to a KO and possible crash is ridiculous. The problem is the crashing not the mechanic. You try to cure the disease not treat the symptoms.
    • Like x 2
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s the fact that I can’t be rallied under any circumstances. If they fix the crashing then yeah, there’s no issue here I guess. But they can’t or they won’t. So one day, I’m gonna miss the jump, crash warping to rally and I will be absolutely devastated. But everyone’s cool with that, as long as they have their fun. Except they won’t be having fun either, because adding more mechanics to normal content like they have been since Spindrift has not stopped people from complaining the game is too boring or easy.
  19. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Nothing to say except , Freaking awesome job devs ,

P:S: still waiting for that UI Update
  20. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

DLC seems so so from my little bit of testing but the grounding / jumping mechanic should definitely be removed before the DLC goes live. It's going to be a raid killer/ time vacuum and it adds nothing to the instance.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.