No one has really given an opinion of the new content

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by gen1CEsyde, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gen1CEsyde Level 30

I have been waiting with baited breath for everyone's opinion of the new content from the stream yet not a word... what does everyone think? I may enjoy it but I have a few reservations.
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

The maps look amazing. The NPC choices are awesome. The new demon models look great. The artifacts looked to be meh to okay for the most part. Nothing that I would go out of my way to put at 160.

Can't really say anything about the actual content however as the Devs have not put up the episode to be tested yet. Hopefully today will finally be the day. I am itching to start testing the elite content.
    • Like x 5
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I think I'll wait for it to go live before I form an opinion on it.
    • Like x 4
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Might help if they posted it on Youtube so I can actually watch it. :(
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol, the artifacts look terrible. The only one that was awesome, tank, will probably be nerf'd.

Big let down, no forth slot released. As it stands, the Tetra or the Dead King artifact make the pet one look like trash, or a huge waste of time. However you want to view it.

Pretty sure when players say they want a pet to buff pet damage, this wasn't what we had in mind. Heck, they could have just reused the giant tank pet from the original artifact mission. As is, I won't be using any of these artifacts. 3ven if the fourth slot opens.

As for the content. Pretty much like anything else. It's something new I'll have to do everyday, so its welcome.
  6. gemii Dedicated Player

Why no new heal artifact?
  7. gen1CEsyde Level 30

My biggest concern is the last raid they showed. Do you know how many people are going to accidentally commit suicide? I sense an annoyance on the horizon!
    • Like x 2
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That annoyance will probably just be me complaining it’s unfair ;)
    • Like x 2
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

Pretty hard to give an honest opinion on the new content when it's not even available to test yet. I'm going to wait for players to atleast release some gameplay-videos after it's landed on Test server before I even speak my mind about it.

As far as areas and visuals go, they did a great job as they usually do. Only thing I thought looked a little wonky was the tentacles in the sky, they looked a little goofy and unfinished.

I recently binge-watched the 2 current seasons of Stranger Things aswell, so visually speaking the content they showed us gave me an extra special vibe. :D I just wish they would've shown atleast some of the upcoming Base items in the preview.
    • Like x 2
  10. recoil2 Dedicated Player

if you can stand spanish or don't care about anything they're saying here's a video of it.
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I appreciate it but yeah I do kinda want to hear what they say, sorry :p
    • Like x 1
  12. recoil2 Dedicated Player

so business as usual? i always assumed my team mates were committing accidental mass suicide, who could be that dumb on purpose?
    • Like x 5
  13. gen1CEsyde Level 30

I liked the look of the area though I will say after giving us an open world like Atlantis then going back to Gotham again with a new hue does kind of stink a bit. Almost feels like AF3 again. We do get the other areas though. How many times will someone wander off in the house of mysteries and get lost. This could be some real comedy in the beginning.
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

Haha, do DCUO Youtubers have such content drought these days that they have to Livestream a Livestream? :D
    • Like x 1
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yes. :D
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Superpowered lemmings everywhere. I really wish this game wasn’t an MMO. :(
    • Like x 1
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 6
  18. gen1CEsyde Level 30

Thanks Mepps, the twitch stream rewatch was skipping like crazy!
    • Like x 2
  19. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i'm sure i'll probably have a more informed opinion after the test server/torikumu's videos on it, as those always show the base items/collection and or briefing-investigation rewards. hoping for a house of mystery base theme though, i'm also eyeing those tentacled sky portals and full scale suits of armor shown off. so many interesting visuals to make into base items........
    • Like x 1
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Hey, as long as when i'm getting around the mission area and there aren't annoying fish men above, below and around me to keep slaughtering, I'm happy.

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.