New Plasmic Aura

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jafin, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Remander Steadfast Player

Chances are high you would get a blue aura. I've lost count of how many of those I got on my toons, LOL!
  2. Magnificent Loyal Player

If it's in the game, then the Devs created it. Pro7 can't add content. This means the auras are in the game, we just don't have access to them (apparently due to a marketing decision).
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is currently only available on PSG accounts.
  4. UltraElite Dedicated Player

Plasmic Aura looks pretty cool, first aura i like
  5. Magnificent Loyal Player

Key word: "currently"*

*this post brought to you by Optimism.
    • Like x 6
  6. Cloud_9 New Player

I feel neglected as a USPS3 player. No sales, no test, no plasmic Aura...
  7. Little Sister New Player

Is there any more info? It's purchased with real money and you may or may not get the new aura? I'm a little confused.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheBirdOfSteel Committed Player

mockery :(

im in uk and havent even been given the option to switch to psg regardless if i log in via steam or directly from the desktop.

however from what ive heard i got a lucky break

Im from the uk but im an American patriot at heart :p
  9. Wilder Midnight New Player

eh.

i'd be excited/jealous if you could change its color.

*although that booster super pack sounds sweet.
  10. Tikkun Loyal Player

I'd be interested in seeing more power-based auras in game. Come on electric aura! I'd pay the $10 to switch back to electric right now if you make it happen devs!
  11. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

There is a sale right now for until next Tuesday.
  12. shadwfyre New Player

13. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

what the heck is a PSG account
    • Like x 4
  14. Flair Well-Known Player

Hmm... More evidence of a forthcoming Red Lantern power set?
  15. Little Sister New Player

Funny, it made me think the next powerset would be plasmic : O
  16. Tikkun Loyal Player

I thought that too. He is wearing demonic skin. Plasma is a part of blood. Could they have gotten creative with the blood power idea? New color scheme too.
  17. tukuan Devoted Player

Pro Seiben Games. They handle the membership and promotions for EUPC.
  18. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Yeah. I'm no marketing genius, but I think they would make more money selling Plasmic Aura at 10 bucks a pop instead of making it the prize in a box of cracker jacks.
    • Like x 4
  19. tukuan Devoted Player

While blood plasma is a component of blood it is also a state of matter, which is memory serves (chem was decades ago) has aspects of gaseous and liquid states. In comics it almost always means some sort of super heated projectile. That said it could be a connection to the DLC 8 powerset.

My money is still on something more along the lines of Raven's shadow/empathy set.
  20. Valsmurf Loyal Player

this is the official Pro7 info

http://www.dcuniverseonline.eu/teasers/1064-mystery-aura-box-at-the-marketplace

they're bought with sevencash from the marketplace, but they're not standalone, they come in a bunddle with a bunch of other stuff. The mystery aura box is not actually the main item, you get bunch of replays and scanners and stuff, not a bad deal actually.

if it was only spend money for a chance at a nice aura it would be bad, this makes it just a bonus on top of a nice bundle. I like this, i'm not a great fan of pro7 but good job on this one. :D

edit. PSG = ProsiebenSat Games, aka Pro7 the european company that handles us with euro accounts.