New Plasmic Aura

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jafin, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Is this aura worth trying to get at random then selling it for 100 million?
  2. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

If they would have put this on the market place for 10 I would buy it but 20 for a chance to get one I'm not .
    • Like x 2
  3. Ch3wtobacco New Player

hmm another white aura.... another chance to look like a giant spermazoa flying around gotham... pass
  4. Kristyana New Player

You must not play many MMOs. Many of them use this model - and some of them don't put good items in the boxes. At least SOE gives you useful things in the box and even without the aura it's a good deal.

6 RnD scanners = $3.00
    5 Proto Repair Bots = $4.00
    8 Radar Enhancers = $4.00
    500 replay badges = $15.00
    5 vault tickets = $4.00

Total value of items done piecemeal = $30.

$30 dollars worth of enhancers and toys for $20 is still a damn good deal. The chance at the aura is just a bonus. If SOE was merely selling the chance to get the aura or the value of the items in the package was less than $20, then you'd have a point. But since it isn't, you don't.
    • Like x 5
  5. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

??????????
  6. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

give up.
  7. Legend Lord New Player

I bought 3 booster packs today, but I'm building my Healer alt up (in prep for Celestial powers) , as well as my Troll. I needed the scanners to complete collections on Alts and r&d for mods. I recieved 2 Gold and one red Aura. If people who are working on Alts actually look at what 's included it is a fair deal. For those that simply buy them in "hopes" of a new rare aura, that's your decision.
    Don't bash the offer as its a "chance" to get that aura, they make that clear. If you don't score one, oh well, enjoy the gifts given to you which can help "improve" your character ;)
  8. cravex15 Dedicated Player

And the mystery Aura is....wait for it......wait for it..............purple.[IMG]
  9. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

looks a big issues on my Video Card...

that poor GT 9400 512mb DDR3 64 bits :/
  10. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

500 replays is not 15 dollars 350 replays is 10 dollars and 150 replays is like 5 dollars. Oh wait you right... :mad:
  11. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

edit: rofl
    • Like x 2
  12. Kristyana New Player

Just because you think the items are useless doesn't mean everyone does.

I'm sure most of the people who have no use for anything else already have enough to buy the aura directly on the broker. It's already down to 15m.

I got the aura from the only pack I bought, and I happen to need to replenish my coffers anyway from the huge spike in complex materials :p

I wouldn't mind if they added the aura itself to the marketplace for $10.
    • Like x 1
  13. Ch3wtobacco New Player

first thing I thought when I saw this aura was a term I heard on an old Robert Urich film called "ICE PIRATES"

SPACE HERPES !!!!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  14. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Um... No.
    • Like x 1
  15. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Sold my second one for 70million, I saw one sell on the USPS3 villain broker for 95million.
  16. Jason Martin Dedicated Player

No problem put the aura itself to the marketplace for 10 dollars, but spend 20 dollars with something random? nie.
  17. Galklife Dragon New Player

Reached my self imposed spending limit but didn't get the aura.

If they put it up seperately on the Marketplace, I'd still buy it.
  18. The Hornet New Player

19. BLK Well-Known Player