New Plasmic Aura

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jafin, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Clip New Player

Gratz for that aura :p
    How much is 2000SC?
    I play on the ps3 so i dont know much about the pc currency.
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

In Euros it's about €18, not sure about pounds or dollars though.
  3. Wreckshot Well-Known Player

Hmm. That's about £15 here. Can't say I'd be up for paying for that and Legendary, and additional Replay Badges and DLC. Good value if you're Premium, though.
  4. BumblingB I got better.

The Booster Box looks good, but what sucks is the items aren't account bound. I would love to send scanners to different toons I'm on. :/ If I ended up buying 3 boxes and had that many scanners on one character, it would probably drive me insane. Not sure if want...
    Please think of making all MP items account bound. :/
    • Like x 1
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I thought the scanners and stuff were made account bound months ago? Or was it just respec tokens?
  6. TheBirdOfSteel Committed Player

lol
    You Odyssey lot are some freeMMOsons not Freemasons , FreeMMOsons.

1st buy and you get the aura straight away you know. I call shenanigans. :D

I kid i kid , but my luck is so horrible on DCUO i wont even bother lool
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Nope, just the Movement and Power Respec tokens are account bound. Things you have to redeem are account bound too, but stuff you buy like scanners and bots are character based only. They should make it where they don't go in your inventory and just collect in the redeem then. It's like the Booster Juice Boxes, once you hit 30, you can't get rid of the boxes. You can only consume it in waste.

Also, the only scanners that were account bound were the year 2 gifts.
  8. Spector Knight New Player

I have all the auras from the Promethium boxes. If there were new ones in the marketplace, I'd buy them outright, like I have the styles and skins. However, having already collected the other auras, there's no way in Hell I'd pay money to risk buying ones I already own.
  9. Flair Well-Known Player

I'm a bit of a simpleton. Can someone explain where this is available? Only on EU servers atm?
  10. Clip New Player

So much? O.O
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

If you're a European customer who plays on PC and is a customer of PSG rather than SOE, then it is available to you. It doesn't matter if you play on USPC or EUPC as long as you are a PSG customer.
  12. ORBIT New Player

heres a video link which explains everything about the Plasmic Auras. Should clear up some things.

nice one Anhur, i would keep it if i was you! p.s i used the image for my vid hope you dont mind.
    catch you soon

ORB
    • Like x 1
  13. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

I really don't like the idea of a limited edition item that you have to gamble for. I also don't like that this is available only to a very limited section of the population. I'm probably in the minority but if this is the direction the game is going to be heading in (and I seriously hope it isn't) this kind of thing will be the end for me.
    • Like x 5
  14. dcuo gamer Committed Player

Yeah, but if they set it to where you won't get the same one per character would be awesome, kinda.
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Your info is a bit wrong. You say you have to be on the EUPC server, you don't You just have to be a PSG customer, it doesn't matter if you're on EUPC or USPC.
  16. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

I wouldn't buy this pack but I would buy the stand alone box!!! Please put in ps3!!! U have someone here who wants that aura!!! $3 a box!!! Take my money!!!
  17. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

If this Aura comes to USPS3 as a guaranteed Marketplace Style I will buy it immediately.

However if it comes from a Gamblebox I won't spend a dime on it. I'm not a fan of the lottery.
    • Like x 3
  18. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

You should bumb my topic about making them all account bound then. :D ;)
  19. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Here in motion.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Schimaera Devoted Player

Nice one, Anhur. Not gonna lie, I'm jealous ^^ But since its a random drop, I won't buy it in a million years. Thinking back the last five days, the vault tickets are useless anyways ^^ And I don't need R&D or collection scanners.
    • Like x 1