New Plasmic Aura

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jafin, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'm not sure if you were trying to disprove something I said there or something? :confused:

I play on USPC but the currency I use is SevenCash, not StationCash.
  2. Burnt New Player

So they want us to BUY lock boxes from the marketplace so we can have a chance at getting a rare aura? LOL! Still can't get sharpshooter legs for free after trying every day since they were introduced. Good luck
    • Like x 2
  3. SuperiorMouse New Player

that is THE ugliest aura in the game to date -- at least from this pic. ironically i think a kirby crackle vfx aura would be fantastic. just this... not so much. :/
  4. AlTheButcher New Player

So we're getting Sons of Trigon, or a play on words for the Sun, loaded with super hot plasma. Pretty sure every new power so far has been hinted in the titles of the DLC's, so the next power is plasma or nuclear.
  5. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

None of that. I was merely adding information for all the confused players :).

Interesting that they made a "buy 3000 SC and get a power-change-token for free"-sale and now you can spend 2000 SC of that on that bundle.
  6. Brice Allen Loyal Player

I don't see anything at all wrong with Loto Boxes as long as it doesn't include things like "The Best Gear/Weapon in the Game!!". Yeah that'd be a load of horse manure. But just putting Loto Boxes with some super cool one of a kind aura and all the rest of the contents simply being stuff that you can just buy on the Marketplace is fine by me.
    I actually look forward to this. I'd drop $5 or so a month out of sheer boredom just to try my luck and see what I land:).
    • Like x 1
  7. Anhur Committed Player

Additional info for you - you cannot buy the random aura box from the marketplace, you are actually purchasing a pack which contains it and the following other items;

6 R&D Scanners
    8 Radar Enhancers
    5 Proto Repair Bots
    500 Replay Badges
    5 Vault Tickets
    1 Aura Box

[IMG]

Not that bad of a package at 2,000 SevenCash.

• Like x 1
  8. Captain Spire New Player

And still Central City remains the same size and we're geeking out over a fractial adjustment to the existing aura system.

I'm starting to see why SOE makes such little effort to make any real changes when people will sell their souls for something as useless as this.
    • Like x 2
  9. Anhur Committed Player

HAH! I just bought one, got the Plasmic aura first time......:eek:

[IMG]

Do I use it? Do I sell it? Mmm.
    • Like x 4
  10. Remander Steadfast Player

Lucky dawg! Question is, will you equip it or sell it? ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Sectumsempra Dedicated Player

At least we know the next 200 million dollar item on USPS3.
  12. Vixen Well-Known Player

so you are basically buyin the chance to keep getting a blue aura? lol cmon they must have been watching the LFG shouts for ppl wanting auras and light bulb went off.....
    • Like x 1
  13. Sionn Committed Player

Never underestimate the number of dumb butts in the world.
  14. Daddio New Player

Keep it for your self, GRATS!
  15. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

It says "Cannot Sell"

Grats, btw.
  16. Sef Prime Well-Known Player

Not the same as Cannot Trade
  17. Spindle New Player

The dev's are daft if they think a large portion of the community is going to pay for a small chance at getting a new aura. We're all wise to your schemes now dev's, and we're talking about it all the time and how shady your ways are. If you want our money, you'll have to do better than "a chance" of getting something. If I want to play a lottery I'll buy a ticket in real life where my chances are better.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go run my vault so I can waste 45 seconds to get nothing out of those boxes as well.

Oh wait, that's right... I can't log in. I guess it can wait until tomorrow. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  18. Wreckshot Well-Known Player

How much is 2000 Station Cash in real money?
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I think what most people are not comprehending is that the chance to get the aura is the icing on an already attractive deal. I dropped the 2,000 SC, I got a Blue Aura but that's fine because all the other stuff I got was well worth the 2,000 SC.
    • Like x 1
  20. ISO-Muay-Thai New Player

I want that Aura on USPS3 now! :D