New Plasmic Aura

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jafin, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Dynagirl Committed Player

Nice! A kirby effect aura :D Should we expect plasmic weapons in the future too?
  2. tukuan Devoted Player

On the surface, I'm of the same opinion but the box also looks to contain other items. So if it is attractively priced, the aura presence may be enough to get players to buy the box that wouldn't normally buy it. Then X months down the road they can just sell the box by itself.

In any case I suspect this is a test the waters type promotion where they are more fishing to see player base response rather to get a handle on what sort of things players will go for.
  3. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Ha! What a joke

They finally do something Cool with auras and we have to buy boxes for a CHANCE to get one? That's laughable.

These should have all been marketplace items from the jump, no randomness involved
    • Like x 3
  4. Cloud_9 New Player

It was a generalization at how often PC side gets sales vs the ps3 side, not an observation of current happenings.
    • Like x 1
  5. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

It's like people don't get that we only get 2 sales a year vs the seemingly monthly sales on PC
    • Like x 1
  6. Clip New Player

I dont like to buy a "chance" to receive that aura.
    Make the price for the aura 9.99 if u want but dont make it random... Seriously a bad idea.
    • Like x 1
  7. Anima Committed Player

Neat. I'm curious if there are plans to add more aura types.
  8. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Oooo pretty aura. I wonder..... will my dream of having the mystical rainbow aura be closer to coming true perhaps?........
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Cloud_9 New Player

Exactly
  10. Tikkun Loyal Player

That's true too. They do love being tricky. Plasma is pretty vague. Empathy/soul/projection powers would be my choice hands down.
  11. Whisper Well-Known Player

Here we go again. :rolleyes:
  12. Cloud_9 New Player

/snarkycomment
  13. tukuan Devoted Player

Not so sure about that, just looking through the announcements from Feb (not going back to the old forum) and not counting Station card promotions I have:
    Keep in mind the 40% off was a one day sale and the PC summer sale was for styles and escrow only (ie not awesome). I don't see any distinct PC advantage. If you count 3rd party (7-11 and Gamespot) type promotions that does give some edge to some PC players but not ones like myself who don't live in the US.

Also keep in mind this doesn't count Pro7 promotions as I didn't bother checking their forum.

I guess what I'm saying is that I don't see anyone really getting shafted here.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

That was more of my handy work :D
  15. Welcome2TheNhk New Player

LOL, This game has been reduced to gamble boxes..
    • Like x 4
  16. jr1nc Dedicated Player

so its only on the MP from EUPC?
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The "gamble box" is an added bonus added onto a bundle worth 3,000 SC but on sale for 2,000 SC.
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

For ProSiebenSat.1 Games customers yes, but you do not have to be on the EUPC server, you just have to be a PSG customer. For example I play on USPC but I live in Ireland and London so I am a PSG customer and am eligible to purchase the bundle.
  19. Flair Well-Known Player

It could be used for both. Some necro/plastic healing set next, and a red lantern tank in the future.
  20. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

..and it requires SevenCash to buy. SOE-players have StationCash :p.

I'm wondering what they will do at the anniversary...:D

edit: Wait, that aura looks like it could be the first moving aura :eek: