how can we make DC more "Fun"

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Badname392023, Jun 25, 2017.

1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

this stuff I could get on board with, especially the destruction part. I mean look at Battlefield games how the destruction in those games work with building and such. Its what draws alot of people in because its truly amazing to just shoot a massive hole in a building with a tank lol

imagine using time bomb on the side of a building and when it explodes theres a massive hole much how the tanks leave in battlefield. It would change how people play the game just to see how their powers effect the environment I bet.

I know I would try them all out ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Not disagreeing with your point of view.. but things happen for a reason, I wrote my reply in red and blue
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

TC - I dont spend money on them, hell sometimes I dont even run the fragment event lol. Max I have spent on stabilizers since the 1st TC was $30

LPvE - sure people hate it, only because you dont play as your own character, thats my only grip but its also the same reason I disliked the iconic solo's. Doesnt mean I wont run them for the team-up feats and the feats within the Map and help friends get the team-ups if needed. My biggest complaint really has been the general feats and how high they go for the reward.

Revamp - I holding out for revamp, me and a few people are that I know, hell 1 of my friends stopped playing til revamp goes live. Because he's tired of people using exploits and everything else thats hella cheap to deal damage. Instead of actually being good they fall back on cheating. Plus alot of the powers he likes is bottom of the barrel DPS wise so he has no motivation to even play currently.

Which I cant blame him.

LPvE is fun or can be imo, but again as I said above the general feats are a turn off for me to go after them with only being 10 point feats with needing to do 500+ events lol
  4. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Say what u want..get offended... dis like me.... the only people who care about stats matter are scoreboard chasers, i run missions perfectly fine along w everyone else who plays, the best solution to fix that little issue would have been to just remove the scoreboard so people could stop crying
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Putting in what they think is/would be fun is part and parcel of any game creator, from video game dev to board game designer to pen-and-paper RPG game/dungeon master. If they don't, there isn't much of a game to play in the first place. You don't have to agree with all of their ideas, but you can't discount them from the process as a result.
    • Like x 1
  6. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

the devs them self said this. it will make everyone. more equal.
  7. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Dibs on the jelly donuts! :D
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

They did bad job then. Cause people with high sp will murder those with lower.
    • Like x 1
  10. Man_of_Rage Level 30

If scoreboard chasing isn't your thing why make this statement? How will having more SP "murder" your team mate. This will be a facisnating....
  11. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Don't entertain them. 1+1 doesn't always equal 2 to some people.
    • Like x 2
  12. Revafall Well-Known Player

Making the game more open world and expanding it with new cities and iconic places. :)
  13. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

How to make it more fun? Easy. Make it the way it was at launch. Game was 100X funner back then. Seriously. The fun left this game when they decided to make it all about a money grab with replay badges and stabilizers. Feat hunting, even in the days of the grind, were way more fun than now. Who here didn't come to play, decide that they just wanted to chill, and simply farmed collections for hours? I would spend hours flying over Metropolis or Gotham looking for the little (?) and (!) and back in the days of the separate servers, this could be a challenge especially in PVP servers when you might have to fight someone for that collection piece.
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You must be new to the forums. People want SP to make a huge difference. Only time that matters is if you're scoreboard chasing.
  15. Man_of_Rage Level 30

NO! I am not a New Player. I go over this with you and Proxy every half year. Bipolar Diva and I fought hard against your DPS centric views. We proved, especially me, that low SP can compete if you have skill. Tank Troll and Healer don't need high SP. You're going to sit here years later and still tell me they do. Didn't you officially quit. The free games on PSN don't have your years of money and time.

You obviously don't understand what you say. You are talking about scoreboard chasing and you don't seem to realize it....still. I play the REAL way with your weapon. I don't DPS and I never run out of power. So how does your statement apply to someone like me. I've been playing since launch and have never needed high SP and I PUG because leagues were never as much a thing as people thought, if so where are they? At least Freemium Cattle no longer exists. So team mate where do you plan on murdering me and how, you never explained?
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Ahhh the man of rage really lives up to his name. You were right, the reply was truly fascinating lol.

In case you didn't know, there's a stat revamp currently in progress that's changing the way sp impacts your performance, by like a lot.

I suggest you go get caught up before you reply again new guy :p
    • Like x 2
  17. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. JasonIsley Devoted Player

In the forum with the Hand Blasters.
    • Like x 1
  19. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

If you have not been on test you do not have a clue. Watching a video does nothing.

It's basically like an engineer that's book smart, straight out of college and has zero field experience.
    A clueless green know nothing.

If you want to know how things really work. You have to get dirty. Standing on the outside watching does nothing except keep you clean and clueless.
  20. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

On Topic:

Another Fun thing could be to let us I don't know, interact with the environment? There's so much water and it's the summer seasonal yet you can't do anything with the water like splashing it onto other people nearby or even swim properly.

The beach ball they just released can't even be passed back to back like a real one could.

PS: I know it's a techincal issue, and the engine issue; but hey I can hope :p