Grinding 750 LPVE instances per familly is too much!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by supa killa, Jan 30, 2016.

1. supa killa New Player

Cut all to 100 per familly, like you did with 8s feats.
    • Like x 4
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Nah.

You don't need to run them. Run them if you want, or not.
    • Like x 10
  3. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

If they did that I be pissed as I already have 100 for everyone. Leave it how it is let people work for their feats.
    • Like x 1
  4. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

that doesnt make it less of a crazy amount...
    • Like x 3
  5. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Why should it be reduced to 100 when others are too lazy to do them in the first place? No, it's optional to run them, PVP was reduced to get more people to run them and PVP needs progression. LPVE is very little progression.
    • Like x 1
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yet it's optional. I don't see the point
    • Like x 2
  7. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Never said it should be reduced to 100.
    But reduced yes, it should 500 maybe would be a good start.

Do you realize that it's 5250 runs?
    At an average of 10 minutes (depending the map)+ zoning and re-queueing that makes around 15 minutes each for farming
    ( I'm farming constantly and this is part of it definitely)

So 5250 x 15 mins = 78750 minutes = 1312.5 Hours = 54.7 Days of non stop lpve It's a crazy amount.

Let's say if you run once a day it would would finish the lpve feats in 14 years. I don't even think DCUO will be still around in 14 years.

Let's say you're a farmer and run it 20 times a day which represents roughly 5 hours of non stop LPvE if everything goes well.
    It still takes 262 days to finish that feat. I farm it a lot with some people that have more than half of these runs, It gets tiring pretty quick, doing 20 a day it's a lot. Because sometimes you don't get a full group and have to wait for queues etc.. It's a lot.
    LPvE it's been for more than a year and there are a hand full of people that play non stop to get the feat.

If we reduced the runs to 500 we would have a total of 3500 runs which is still quite a bit but it's still less painful.

I know I know it's optional but even it's crazy.
    • Like x 11
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

You were close. :p
    • Like x 7
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

Dont reduce the LPVE feats.
    • Like x 2
  10. MrMigraine Devoted Player

'Too much'?

Tell that to the people that already have them. ;)
    • Like x 4
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

I would, but they've died from pulmonary embolisms.
    • Like x 9
  12. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

It's all about grinding, don't reduce it. What the developers should do is add more feats like that.

Let's kill 10,000 imps!! How about 100,000 imps? I could go to Gotham Wastelands and start an imp extinction!!
    • Like x 4
  13. Eternal Flame Active Player

In case you missed it, your not supposed to get all of them at once, its called grinding.
    • Like x 1
  14. spack2k Steadfast Player

wow, there are ppl who demand to increase the Lpve feats ... just get a real life plz.
    • Like x 6
  15. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Better just merge them to make it easier to farm counter-combos, like females for lantern/arcane/flash/arrow or male for ww or villains for flash.

It should only be

Meta: Superman, Lanterns, Flash
    Magic: Wonder Woman and Arcane
    Tech: Batman, Green Arrow
    • Like x 4
  16. Kid tercel New Player

Lanterns are Tech though.
    • Like x 1
  17. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Not so familiar with the background, so fine for me too, if that would fit better. :p ;)
  18. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

A disrespectful suggestion, as there are players that already have all of the feats.

EDIT: wow really, forums...? I can't say "slap in the ":rolleyes:
  19. TestReporter Loyal Player

Nah, many players already have those feats and they worked hard ( really hard), if you don't want it, don't get it, quick and easy.
    • Like x 1
  20. Pink Revenge Committed Player

soooooo... "gimme extra for my work but don't make me actually WORK"? right??