how can we make DC more "Fun"

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Badname392023, Jun 25, 2017.

1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I agree this game lacks multiple ways to progress, its only way is via on-duty which is only through boring instances that is rehashed garbage that most of us have ran 1000s of times already and dont want to step foot in again.

If they can produce quality items for time capsules every time then I think they need to do the same for DLC' since it too is required to be paid for to access the majority of its content.

And no Im not talking pretty graphics, I mean meaningful mechanics for every piece of content, not the random BS that we got in DWF but something along the lines of Necropolis or Artifacts mechanic wise, but with more difficult added to it.

People on this forums say if its to hard it cant be reset, ok and thats a bad thing? Think T3 who reset anything then? Thats right nobody why? because replays wasn't around. Did people get full vendor? You bet your *** they did. How about T4 when it dropped? It wasnt reset for same reasons, no replays, by time replays hit dcuo nobody really cared about them til later. But now? it has ruined the game like alot of what has been added by the developers.
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

This progress point business needs to go. That way everyone has a version of the raid to play at any time.