Due to this new update

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dianatique, Aug 15, 2017.

1. LT Schmitt Committed Player

What is you toons name, if you are on tonight(Wednesday East Coast) I will se what I can do with helping you. You may be able to skip Bombshells and UM.
    • Like x 2
  2. kraptastic Well-Known Player

Not for me. They shut down servers tommorow and what do you have? Nothing. What about the GRIND? Nothing. The only thing you will have is memories of friends you met in game and accomplishments. But walk up to a stranger and tell them you have 300+sp. They will be impressed I'm sure. It is a GAME stop making it out to be more. Enjoy playing more. Or leave. Why torture yourself over something that is meant for pure fun? I've noticed a lot of negativity from you lately. I'm sorry for your loss. Speak with your wallet and leave, that might get them to change. Otherwise nothing but negativity gets you ignored by these devs. That much is obvious.
    • Like x 2
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

Honestly id say the 2nd post in the thread was rude. At least it was the 2nd post i could see. "Your league straight up sucks"? How could that assessment even be made? Maybe its a smaller league with only a few active people and they always have to pug. No details about the league were given except they dont wanna run raids or alerts anymore in the OP. Not saying i agree with the OP but imo ancient said it better by simply saying leave that league. Or VL who said "why dont they wanna run alerts/raids anymore?" Just saying.
    • Like x 3
  4. Dene Devoted Player

I have a role player friend in exact same situation.. can up/low pressure & heat vision his days away and have lots of fun doing it while still contributing
  5. LT Schmitt Committed Player

If the game ended I would move one to something else to focus my OCC towards and I'm fine with that.
  6. kraptastic Well-Known Player

I know right!?!

There is this certain gadgets dps I know( I won't name him but his name starts with R and ends in ee) who is beating me with cold breath and heat vision. HEAT VISION I Tell you! Lol
    • Like x 1
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You ignored everyone that offered legitimate help and advice and only replied to those who you thought came off as rude or gloating.
    • Like x 3
  8. Dene Devoted Player

don't be "Just Saying" me young man LOL

ok ok - the issue I have is when people complain on these forums. People act like they are surprised that not everyone agrees with them and some serious rudeness is just thrown back at people, like their issue was the replier's fault.. the way some ppl are over reacting (both sides) on things like scoreboard or revamp is seriously disturbing
    • Like x 3
  9. Dene Devoted Player

I know another well known gadgets player who is/has used heat vision too lol - I even use it on my quantum guy sometimes.. its a bit long and stuff but fun and effective in the right situation
  10. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

3) Do not troll or make personal attacks - Trolling and attacking others is not allowed on Daybreak Games Forums or other Daybreak Games-maintained communication channels.

• Trolling is posting provocatively with reasonable expectation of provoking an emotional response (intentional or not). Trolling can include:
    • Non-constructive feedback or comments.
    • Nerf Calls - Openly calling for "Nerfs" (blanket reductions to abilities) is not allowed. If you feel something is overpowered or needs to be toned back, post your constructive comments and explanations.
    • Accusing Others of Trolling - Calling someone a troll or accusing them of trolling is a form of trolling in itself. If you feel someone is behaving in a manner not consistent with these rules, please use the "Report this post to a Moderator" function on the forums.
    • Excessive Reporting of Posts - Using the "Report this post to a Moderator" function of the forums to draw attention to a specific cause, to target an individual or to bypass a forum suspension or ban is considered trolling, particularly if it is used frequently for the purpose.
    • Personal attacks - Do not insult, degrade or criticize any person or group of people. Personal attacks are hurtful, often lead to response in kind and destroy useful discussion.
    • Examples of personal attacks include calling someone stupid, saying "You suck," "I wish you would die," or "You should be fired."
    • Attacking groups of people, companies, and other countries is similarly prohibited.
    • Attacks specifically regarding race, religion or sexual orientation are grounds for immediate suspension or banning.
    • Like x 2
  11. Dene Devoted Player

The russians prob don't want to listen to you talk like this anyway, since you obviously do not think highly of them - and England is in Europe...

I'm 206cr and you know what - if the playerbase was asked I bet 100% you'd get the answer that I help ppl - do not sterotype all of us

i've met some low levels that were pretty bad too.. ppl arent all sweet and nice and suddenly become psycho monsters at 200cr - people are people

i get that you are having a hard time finding a good league.. i really do.. worst decision i ever made was leaving my league, i was lucky they welcomed me back and i appreciate them even more now - when you find the group that "fits" - don't ever leave lol - but you may find it takes a few bad times to get there
    • Like x 2
  12. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Nowhere did I say anything about changing servers. I was simply asking what server you were on as nobody entering the thread knew and that info helps.
    However, if people do not want to die (get ko'd) playing a game, then they are playing the wrong game.
    Any game has it's challenges, especially with a constantly changing game like DCUO, but like I said earlier, there are helpful players in this game.
    • Like x 1
  13. Tilz Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  14. Dianatique Well-Known Player

Hazardous Hazmat
  15. LT Schmitt Committed Player

I'm going to add you and I will get you up what I can
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

OP I understand your frustration. Especially when some of the people responsible for your predicament are in this thread you made, gloating about "weeding out the 'weak' and 'people who should never have played in the first place'". Like, SMH it's a video game, I mean really? But lashing out at people who are honestly trying to help, and random swipes at Russians just because, is not going to do you any favours.
    • Like x 6
  17. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

^This
  18. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I initially felt bad for you and thought you probably just needed guidance and direction in the game since revamp is harder for people who wasn't here pre-AM/WM, until you made this awful *** comment. Bringing prejudice into the conversation did absolutely nothing for your case. In fact it probably made a lot of people less likely to help you. You should really think about what you say BEFORE you say it. I get you're upset but attacking a group of people gets you nowhere...Good luck to you, you're gonna need it with that attitude. Oh and btw, there are lots of Russians on US server both hero and villain faction, soooo good luck with that too..
    • Like x 6
  20. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

What will it mean? That you have to play your roles, put in some effort and follow instance mechanics to complete 8 player content? Yeah that sounds awful. :rolleyes:

Nevermind that plenty of people are completing content regularly.
    • Like x 3