Due to this new update

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dianatique, Aug 15, 2017.

1. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

a few details would be nice...and, sounds like your leagues is not that good. or any good.
    • Like x 1
  2. Dragon Power Well-Known Player

Sigh...Guys, I wasn't being serious....Relax :p
  3. Tarif Committed Player

No. Alot of older players are mad that it seems all the growth of our characters has been clamped and nerfed to unimaginable levels. Not just leveling players. All the content is do-able, but it has taken from the ejnoyment of all the years of work we actually put into growing our characters. Game sure as hell doesnt feel like Im playing much of a super hero game anymore. There will be people posting, its the league, get good, get your skill poiints up, trust me, they are a very very small minority right now. The game is in a bad place, where our stats have been nerfed and arent mattering much at all. Even before the cr differential, advanced mechanics, and weapon mastery systems, OUR STATS MATTERED. This isnt anywhere near what we have earned in game. Our stats arent doing much at all. Dps is clamped across the board to the point that nature and earth toons, including tanks with half the skill points and no more skill than the other players out perform them easily that think they are on to something new with their "battle roles". After new content the end of the month, if I dont see the fixes to our stats the way they are meant to be, and have been earned in game, Ill be a free to play player stopping in now and then to see if they have fixed things yet...on the way to my other games. This game will not get one dime from me in replays, market place items, time capsules, nothing. Our stats need to matter real quick again. People are NOT happy. This is a Nerf. Clear as day. No one asked for that but a very small few. We wanted a Stats matter revamp that MADE OUR STATS ACTUALLY MATTER- not some trash cr differential. NOT WHAT THIS UPDATE IS.
    • Like x 2
  4. Tarif Committed Player

Yeah, but as soon as that letter came out, you made a comment about it that concerned many of us. You used terms I see alot of elitist players use. Face rolling was one of them. Mepps, many of us played before the cr differential. We have played and PAID AS CUSTOMERS, more than our memberships, for the Growth and Progression of Our Characters. This game has always been about that growth, feeling like you have actually gotten somewhere and FELT LIKE YOU WERE ACTUALLY PLAYING A SUPER HERO, and building your character in game. It does not feel that way anymore. Thats why we had to earn skill points, Cr tiers, and play through leveled content. This has literally the feel of stat clamped content, or a giant nerf that has taken the growth we have paid for, and have earned in game over the years, and made it feel nothing like it has ever been before. Nothing was like this, even before the CR differential. Content now is long, drawn out, and tedious when we are 3, 4, and even 5 tiers above it now? That has taken away our growth. I cant and wont support that further or support this game financially if it isnt addressed properly. Dps across the board has been horribly toned down, to the point that tanks with half the skill points are out damaging a skilled dps? From what I hear, controllers have it even worse. Is nature or earth balanced right now either? You may not like something called face rolling, and if not, make a lower level character and re-run the content, but I do not want every bit of growth and progress I have made and paid for in a game I have supported and loved all these years to feel like it has been taken away. This DOES NOT feel like a super hero game anymore, that we have paid for, and what has happened to our stats right now, is not right. Again, Im being vocal about I game I play as a fan and as a customer. Id rather keep playing, and on these forums, Id like to try to offer this feedback again and not have my posts deleted or get banned again.
    • Like x 1
  5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Because damage out and NPC health per tier is in flux? or rewards in flux? It'll settle out, in 2-4 months if damage out concerns, and if rewards in flux..... well, rare style vendor still offers expensive style items while regular vendor items are less expensive.... Points to attention given to gear by devs. :rolleyes::oops:
  6. Dene Devoted Player

Please stop.. go read the hotfix for tonight

your walls of non paragraphed text have been addressed
    • Like x 2
  7. Tarif Committed Player

Ive read the hot fixes. Dont make assumptions. You dont need to read my wall of text if you dont choose to. I am a fan and supporter of this game, have been for a long time, and want to see the things not only addressed, but fixed the right way. Then they can count on my support as a customer. Like many others whose "feedback they are listening to". Not really a choice from a business model at this point, on their end. Too many of us are upset. Content needs to be set at its appropriate tiered level, not what a very small minority wanted. Stats still need to be fixed to actually reflect that they matter, and to reflect the growth we have made in a game of progression for our characters. Gear needs to be addressed. None of our current gear adds up properly. Powers need to be properly balanced.
    • Like x 2