Due to this new update

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dianatique, Aug 15, 2017.

1. inferno Loyal Player

I just finished leveling up an ice toon from 100 to 186 cr in a week. Solos and duos are easy and actually the instances that were impossible to do before are easier i.e. Zamaron Corrupted at 113 or the Solo Hal Jordan at 119 cr. However, I have to add that the highest content I did was the alerts. I didn't go into any raids, my one attempt to go into Artifacts involved a revolving door of players.
    Only did the raids once i got into cr 166 with leaguemates into Oly and Gom.
    • Like x 2
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

Could you please provide me the link? I was going to look for it myself, but I have an ache here in my spine and stuff.
    • Like x 2
  3. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Actually its beeen since about t5 to now where lower content was just stupidly easy... we've been way too over powered since then ams and wm didnt help... made it even worse...but I remember once we started getting t5 gear t4 stuff was way easier then what t3 stuff was in t4 gear...

I remember being fully modded and geared t4 and groups would still struggle inthe fos runs... mostly cause you'd have a few bad players but also we werent sooooo over geared for that content we were geared accordingly... then t5 hits and we get t5 gear up to AnB and it made anything in t4 and under a joke even some t5 stuff was a joke when AnB came around...

we've been over geared and ignoring mechanics for far too long
    • Like x 1
  4. inferno Loyal Player

The ice toon that I levelled from cr 100 I think started with 60 sp? It was the free 100 cr jump toon. Now, at 187 he only has 79 sp. My only real problem right now is getting more feats from those lower raids. Actually, a lot of my alts have that problem, so I think my goal is to just leave them with around 150 or so. 200 would be better but I think 150 is achievable for 14 alts.
  5. not_again Dedicated Player

I was just trying to reiterate in a nice way to be patient without appearing snarky or trolling. I know there is a letter and it would have been much more helpful for you or myself to have posted that link, but we did not. In that letter it say in the short term aka "soon" NPC stats will be lowered. Lowered could mean reduce the stats by 1 or to completely remove all the stats all from NPCs. I do not know what the plan is and maybe you do not either. What I do know is players are stuck at certain parts of the game and instead of saying screw it I am done, the OP came here to voice their concern. Then proceed to get bombarded with "get gud and find another league" as the solution while there is currently another solution in the works. I apologize I did not do a well enough job of explaining the current situation regarding older content.

Thank You for responding Mepps and here is the link for the letter for anyone who has not read it:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...cers-letter-state-of-the-stats-revamp.289797/
    • Like x 3
  6. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Yeah but what content Exactly?

There was only a Handful of Content that was reported for being too hard and Players can't have a say in how hard older/current content is because both of those respective threads got locked.

This makes me both happy and concerned at the same time.
    • Like x 1
  7. Lugo Well-Known Player

Solo, duo, alert and raid enemies are different though.

Solos and duos are a piece of soft, spongy cake. Alerts are pretty easy except some of the enemies hit harder than raid enemies. Oan has always been the easiest T2 alert. Strykers is a little trickier however, the bigger enemies usually do big damage with their basic attacks. The second boss fight is like you're either on life support or you pop a soda, it doesn't seem to be any way around that because they throw all 3 of the enemies at you and the healer just has to have their finger on the trigger at all times or you're out. Then the raids are a whole different animal.

My earth tank is T3, I should be able to at least withstand damage from T2 raid bosses but I can't. And then some of the T2 raid ads hit hard too. I have a little experience so I can sorta make it through crazy damage (usually by the skin of my teeth) but for newer players I don't think they'd get so lucky in raids. Not alerts, duos, or solos.

For anyone else who has a lower CR and lower SP character, I'd really like to know how you're doing with your CR relevant raids and alerts.
  8. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Is it in the Announcement section? Ugh.
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

No the OP made it sound as if their league wouldnt even try to help in the content they needed.

So as anyone would did they suggested they find a better league. That is legit advice.
    • Like x 2
  10. sharp461 Level 30

I've personally never seen people leave so much in a game before. Heck a lot of the times people leave the alert as soon as we get in l. Why even hit accept if your not gonna even attempt the run? It took me literally 6 different attempts to finally finish the Zamaron alert.

Also during one raid, we had so many people leave and join and leave and join. I feel like the devs should look at instance reports to see how many people were actually in it. I mean if that end battle report shows there were over 15 different people, then something has to be done to stop people from not even trying and just leaving to find another carry group.
  11. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Census is back up, FYI
  12. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Atomic tank is pretty fun in revamp. Like really fun.

Like I'm pretty worried it will get nerfed fun. LOL.
  13. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

I agree, there are some rough spots, but there aren't nearly as many as I was expecting. It's not nearly as rough in low content as some stuff was after GU47.
  14. Noxious Flora Well-Known Player

A lot of that is zoning in and seeing a bunch of people @ level and saying screw this.
    • Like x 2
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Yes it's there, and it's right at the top...so it's not like you have to dig far to read it.;)
  16. JasonIsley Devoted Player

*sarcasm* ;)
    • Like x 1
  17. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

No he's right, all the complainers really have nothing but skill to fall back on, get your skill point grind on, find a helpful league and participate in pve, there is no reason to assume anything he said is wrong, unless of course your one of the weak ones.
  18. mexmex Dedicated Player

I am sorry, but you are lying big time, how do i know, because I have roun every raid alert and else since the revamp happened, and all can be done, with a gruop of players willing to fight, respect mechanics, I f you have STATS SKILLS, AWARENESS and your gruĀ”oup also have this tools there is no way it is a fail. so please stop lying and exaggerating stuff, if you hate the revamp just said so, no need to lie and keep lying after that over and over.
    • Like x 2
  19. Gimpy Loyal Player

Uhmmmmmmm,,,,,,, Jason you gotta remember it's Khalon :)

[IMG]

;);)

at times he has,,,,,:eek:

Oh, hey Khal how's it going?:oops::oops::oops: :p
    • Like x 1
  20. JasonIsley Devoted Player

True story