Due to this new update

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dianatique, Aug 15, 2017.

1. LT Schmitt Committed Player

buyer beware
  2. JasonIsley Devoted Player

• Like x 3
  3. JasonIsley Devoted Player

No, it only favors people with hight stats and skill.
    • Like x 1
  4. LT Schmitt Committed Player

I'm just pointing out the unintended consequences of revamp. I would love to help you, I would but it is no longer fun now. The most fun I have ever had playing this game was helping people leveling to end game as quick as possible, I had it down to an art. what pieces to buy when to buy them and how much it would move your cr. I have spread sheets with total CR and what people need to get to move up. I give a $%^& about the lower CR people. I have even tried to suck it up but the fun is gone. Sorry
    • Like x 4
  5. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Ok, wait a minute.
    Are you villain or hero?
    What are you on? PS/PC? XBox? EU or US?
    The revamp is not balanced across all content and I have run alerts and raids with my league and the lfg population.
    This revamp is going to make you a better player once you run this content and get used to the changes and instance mechanics.
    Some stuff takes forever to run right now but it is still nowhere as bad as when that content came out.
    Is it annoying, yes....unbeatable...not at all.

Say what you want about upper sp players, well we didn't have 200...300 sp when the lower content hit.
    Raids and alerts were not originally 10 to 20 minutes. Sometimes they were hours (yes, hours) if you were at minimum.
    I remember hour-plus runs of Outer Caverns, Prime, A&B, etc..... Heck, Outer was unplayable once because there was a problem with the ARC and it took forever to beat....if you had a group that actually could beat it. Sunstone Matrix was insta-wipe once those red shields popped until everyone learned what to do and not to do. Prime was pure hell when it dropped. I can go on and on and so can the active members of these very forums.

The game got so ridiculously easy so fast that it killed actually learning how to play the game.
    A lot of us did not have the learning curve that newer players have and the revamp is flushing those who do not want to learn out.

But as mentioned in several posts above.....
    Now is the time to find a new league if your current one is not working for you.

And there are helpful players in this game, these forums are a good place to find some.
    • Like x 4
  6. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

Before the new Re-vamp went live, did your league discuss what was coming at all?
  7. Dene Devoted Player

Cut the attitude.. we are offering suggestions/opinions.. was anyone being rude? No, they were not.
    • Like x 3
  8. Dene Devoted Player

speed levelling is fun to you but to me it always seemed it was a hectic frenzy of nothingness - high cr'd low statted/skill pointed and low skilled people who still had no idea how to play
    • Like x 3
  9. Dene Devoted Player

funny because some say the opposite is the case (not disagreeing.. just seeing different views and realising what a mess it all is, no matter if it is good or not)
  10. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Just imagine how different things would of been if they would of gave us the ability to walk into and solo raids and alerts years ago . They wouldn't of had the need to weaken everyone so much in the revamp.
    • Like x 3
  11. Tilz Loyal Player

Some content might need a look at.
    But
    Most Groups need to think about mechanics.

I mean when content was New we had to find out mechanics and all those things. Didn't beat everyrhing New at lvl back then. It's a learning process of mechanics, own powerset and skilllevel
    • Like x 1
  12. krytine Loyal Player

Wow really. I am glad I dont have league mates like you. But if that is the style of play you prefer more power to you on your own
  13. kraptastic Well-Known Player

Edit: nevermind deleted part of post as I realized negativity is a skill that I don't have and I'll be beaten by pure experience at this point.

As for the OP. IM SORRY. But when you make a post be specific and give specific examples to help others understand as well as the devs. For example my 13 year old at 128cr is loving that he can be a full iconic and get through all the stuff he plays...and he plays as either the flash or Superman. So that's a win for him. It never was possible before as he would get kicked or not picked.
    • Like x 2
  14. LT Schmitt Committed Player

This has still not changed. I ran NGN this past sunday and wanted to poke my eyes out the tank wanted to range everything the troll did not know how to put power out and the healer was always dead. I was trying to help out a friend and get some gear for prestige so I had something to gain but it was painful. The worst part is I even wanted to tell people how to run the mechanics but no one was on a mic!

This is another problem I blame on the community and the devs for not posting a proper BASIC load out for people of all skill to use. While I have been able for the most part figure it out others have not. and just going to youtube is not alway the best.
    • Like x 2
  15. Dianatique Well-Known Player

if you think i was being rude, then you wouldn't want to see me being really rude.
    • Like x 2
  16. LT Schmitt Committed Player

Is this not point of the game? I need war bonds not 3 marks marks aren't buying my gear right now.

AGAIN pre revamp I was your guy if you wanted to level up post revamp I don't see the point. Don't blame me blame the relevance window. Remove it than yes I might be willing to run some it but other nope I hated the content when I was at level and have no desire to run it now.(FOS2, UM, BN, DWF, BBS, RiTE)
    • Like x 2
  17. LT Schmitt Committed Player

your not being rude you are speaking from what your witnessing from you point of view. I get it.
    • Like x 1
  18. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Don't you love when you offer people help and they just spit on you instead?
    • Like x 6
  19. Dianatique Well-Known Player

omfg, i get one stupid answer after the other one.
    I've been with people thinking about the mechanics, stats and all that, and even before the consequences of this horrible update that we just have witnessed.
    But they dont want to do that crap anymore because they know they are all going to die, EVEN THOUGH they got great stats, skills, etc, it dont matter, okay?
    And speed leveling? Dude, For me it takes FOREVER to level up, before the update, and after.
    I dont know what game the people in the comment section have played, but I'm guessing they dont know how it is to be a hero, at lvl 127, kept being in random ques and people disbanding, It's a huge problem that daybreak can't seem to fix, and people don't want to be part of this game anymore.
    • Like x 3
  20. Dianatique Well-Known Player

Did I just spit on someone? or refuse the help??? no.