DCUO Teases Atlanteans and Superman's 80th in 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Kuno Loyal Player

Really want to see what's new on Deluge. Starro was nice and fun, but needs more stuff to be a full episode.
    Hope is going on test soon, I need to see the styles... Wonder if they will leave Conqueror as the low vendor and new style (Mera?) as the high level vendor like they did on E3 with Johnny Quick and Owlman.
  2. Volle Active Player

Is it just me ore is there outher monthly subscriber members that feels like thay are paying to play new content for half a month cuz the content never get released the first week of the month from the announcement 2018, Deluge in march.. its like when this comes out i will have like 1-2 weeks to play bifore need redo my sub. kinda disappointed in how content not getting out in time. not even been out for testing yet.. sorry for being cry baby to day just want content out soon!. nothing to do staring in to the wall man!..
    • Like x 3
  3. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Sorry to burst your bubble but Mepps said ( The new episode, Deluge, will launch this March, and Superman's 80th anniversary celebration will begin this April ). Deluge is not late for 30 more days and that is April 1.
    • Like x 1
  4. TestReporter Loyal Player

Yeah i agree, i hope just because starro is coming back they don't make deluge a small episode, that would be really disappointing. After all it's taking a long time to get a new episode and getting a reused one would be sad, i'll know soon.
    • Like x 1
  5. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

expected release date for march content?
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Soon™
    • Like x 1
  7. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Honestly I don't think they need to test the Deluge stuff much at all since it's just the Starro event with maybe a new raid and a few new styles and gear.
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

My guess will be it’s up on test next week and live somewhere around March 20.
  9. LasVegasEnvy New Player

March lol
    • Like x 1
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Everyone's subs renew at different times of the month. While you may need to resub two weeks after the content releases, the content may release one day into a new sub for somebody else.
    • Like x 1
  11. Rylyn New Player

This is going to be good
  12. Kuno Loyal Player

Another week with Deluge not going into test and they released a WIP design of some kind of superbulky space/underwater suit.
    I guess that means no Mera inspired set or styles at all. That and the fact that most of the content was already released last year... this episode is starting to pissing me off already.
    The cherry on the cake is that PS3 was dropped and we haven't seen any kind of upgrade yet. Heck, the game looks better on PS4 than on a maxed spec PC.
    We PC players need a high res option for textures on graphic settings tab.

Yeah, a shocker... I'm dissappointed AGAIN.
    • Like x 1
  13. SkullGang Devoted Player

I wouldn't rule out Mera styles yet. PS3 was dropped and I think the amenity base increase was a result of that. In terms of "big" upgrades I would give it some time before we see some changes.
    • Like x 1
  14. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Hopefully they let PC players have high-res textures as a graphics setting soon, because PC looks like utter garbage compared to PS4, even using the highest possible settings.
    • Like x 1
  15. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Hoping that maybe we get Red "S" shield on Black as an Emblem and as an Armband for the funeral.
  16. Zneeak Devoted Player

How can you be disappointed about the details of an episode that hasn't even hit test yet? That's what i'm wondering.. Unless you're sitting on inside info on what styles and rewards the episode contains, you're judging the contents of an episode that you actually don't have a clue about yet. That's pretty much forcing yourself to be disappointed. :eek:
    • Like x 1
  17. Kuno Loyal Player

This game taught me to keep my expectations on the minimun, to avoid dissapointment.
    I'm dissapointed because it was time for a full-fresh-new episode and instead that we are getting an updated Starro event turned into a permantent episode, in case you dont know.
    Also they showed a WIP desing of a style that looks too bulky for my taste. Lets see, I still want to keep my expectations low.
    I would want and expect new content, Atlantis and Mera inspired styles for an episode called "Deluge" but instead we get Starro v2 with new grinds and feats.
  18. Zneeak Devoted Player

You contradict yourself immediately by saying you're taught to keep your expectations to the minimum, yet you claim to be disappointed by details not yet revealed since the episode haven't even reached testserver yet.

Oh, I know about everything they have announced so far, none of it directly tells us anything you claim as the reason for disappointment such as "no mera-style" etc. The whole event turned episode situation is still not official in what we get exactly, so again can't judge it before we see just how much or little is actually new.

You're not the one and only person with concerns, hopes and expectations about the episode but I will personally wait until the actual information and contents is officially out on test before I judge it. You know, it's easier to judge something when you actually know what it is.
    • Like x 2
  19. Kuno Loyal Player

Well dont take it so literal lol
    Im dissapointed with the announcement of Deluge being an updated Starro. Hopefully it will go to test soon...
  20. Zneeak Devoted Player

Not really taking anything literally, I was merely curious if you knew something that the rest of us don't. ;)
    Your initial complaint did draw conclusions about other things that unless you do have secret info, you know nothing about until it reaches test. Such as your stated disappointment in no Mera-gear, for example.

If we are lucky, they might give us the episode on test by this weekend. If not it should be by next week for sure, considering it's supposed to go live sometime this March and they usually keep episodes on test for atleast 2 weeks.
    • Like x 1