Armories Arrive in DCUO Next Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Captain Liberty, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vinny Tireshine New Player

No, the lair is what comes with the Home Turf DLC, the original base is not a lair. So will I still get an armory regardless of owning a lair?

I'm pretty sure I will, just would nice to have a conformation
  2. Oel Em Well-Known Player

Yes and No to this. I fully support a game that is worth supporting, but every great once and a while the pricing can go to far. I'll still pay my sub, and I did just dump a ton of giftcard money from the holidays on SC for use in this game, but I still cant see myself paying that much for an armory.
    • Like x 6
  3. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

8 dollars is too much imo but i can see why they did it. As i can see most people would only be buying 1. Might as well make some money from those people. So yeah i won't be buying one until a sale or something /shrug.
    • Like x 18
  4. Stamen Dedicated Player

A wee bit expensive, yes. But just having the single armory will still be a great perk for most players. Yes, you'll still have to respec from time to time, but being able to answer that LFG call immediately is HUGE perk whether or not your purchase additional.

My mother-in-law gave me a Ben Franklin for Christmas and I've been hanging onto for a good SC purchase. I guess half of it is about get burned up. Saving the other half though for sharable feats.
    • Like x 3
  5. Split Voltage New Player

Armouries are great and breath some new life into the game but at $8 a pop, no way. Im not paying 8 bucks to save myself the hassle of respeccing.
    • Like x 16
  6. SM Lonestar New Player

Are use serious yous **** down the server because used messed up with armories being realeased early. I was in paradox last boss he had no health left getting readyvto get myvlastvpeice of 88 gear and use shut the world down that is not fair atall. So in other words i just wasted replays because used screwed up. Now thatvhow use ate going to lose subs. I would like my lastt 88 peice or atleast a reimbearse of myvreplay because that isnt fair. Plz and thank you.
  7. Kirney Slane New Player

Mepps, can we use our own enblems for the armory icons at some point?
    • Like x 1
  8. Zuse Loyal Player

to who ever said that the armories are live now

I hateeeee u for lying

I cant wait this week come on release them right now or tomorrow do it !!!!!!!!!! DO IT !!!!!

im not crazy we all are crazy, ITS ALL CRAZY !!!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  9. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Meh...not so fussed on them now. Why you ask? Simple I say....I'm not paying $20 (NZD) for one armory for one character. 2400 Marketplace Cash? Yeah, 2500 = $50 (NZD)....I'd rather use my money on something else thanks....you know like, most of a three month sub or something.

Don't get me wrong, they'd be incrediably useful, and I appreciate the work that's gone into them...but it's more of a nice to have rather than a must have.

I'll probably make use of the free one...purely to have a nice display sitting in my lair...but I'll rely on the re-spec device thanks.
    • Like x 13
  10. Deranya Dedicated Player

they were live, for about 20 min. not sure if all servers but EU definitly had them, reason why the world is down now.
    • Like x 3
  11. Myrdin69 New Player

so 60$ for a fair price, copy that i'll pass
    • Like x 16
  12. ReAni Mator New Player

Totally
    Totally feel for you. That is some ****** up luck on the timing.
  13. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Lol looks like someone forgot to take there meds again.:rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  14. Night hunterr Dedicated Player

How I was when I saw the prices.

[IMG]
    • Like x 29
  15. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

I often wonder how many people are saying that the price is too high and won't by them are simply saying this in hopes that the devs freak out and reduce the price? Because the reality is, people WILL buy them... an extra $3 per armory over the much quoted "$5 is fair" pricing really isn't a big deal. I had planned for four armories per character and I will stick to that plan, this pricing does not affect those plans; in fact, this pricing is better. I needed six, I'll buy 15 for $60 which makes them $4/ea ("$5 is fair" pricing) and have nine extra armories for future alts.
    • Like x 4
  16. Remander Steadfast Player

Wow, very surprised at the price. That's going to price out a lot of players, I suspect. Personally, this changes my plans. I had intended to have at least 4. I think I'll just be getting one for my main, so I can DPS and heal. My alts don't really need them, as they're essentially role locked. Bad move, IMO.
    • Like x 24
  17. Zuse Loyal Player

meds...Noo..i need armories my precious ill give u 1000 for 1 just give them to me tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  18. Seismicfesr Dedicated Player

Look its simple ive have never felt nickeled and dimed before, ive defended the devs numerous times . But this is b.s 8 bucks too much.
    • Like x 11
  19. ReAni Mator New Player

Yh,
    you could activate them and place them in your base, but when you went to activate the error messages came. Hoping the server is back up in a sec. It just say's 'we are investigating a problem with logging in' on the homepage, the problem is that they shut down the server I am betting...lol
  20. Feenicks New Player

$8 ain't much. I spend more at 5 Guys......
    • Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.