Armories Arrive in DCUO Next Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Captain Liberty, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MentosTroll Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  2. Ice Lantern New Player

I thought $5 would be a reasonable price and thus I am not surprised that it's $8. I am more surprised that $OE didn't put it at $10.
    • Like x 16
  3. Night hunterr Dedicated Player

1000 Won't do.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  4. Pandora Demon New Player

In technicality they are priced below Five dollars and above Five dollars( Even though the one, single, armory is Eight dollars( outrageous much?)). It's actually weird that it would cost more than the lair, too( excluding unit price for bundles). It's also funny two armories cost more than a monthly legendary subscription( can be non-recurring( also, excluding unit price for bundles)).
    • Like x 15
  5. ReAni Mator New Player

Yh 8 bucks seems ok
  6. Nemisor Committed Player

yeah not impressed with the price guys. $5 would have been fair. most of us only need 2 or 3 and as was said before with the exchange rate im not gona fork out $50 nz for a few extras..................ahh who am i kidding of course i will, the price sucks though just so you know:(
    • Like x 3
  7. ARENA CHAMPION New Player

The chances of you actually getting your last piece of 88 gear in that raid were extremely slim. Just saying.
    • Like x 4
  8. SLYDER X New Player

Will synthetic mods be added with this update as well??
    • Like x 1
  9. Oel Em Well-Known Player

I agree. I could see the pricing or even the bundles if they were account bound. That is the only reason I was ever willing to pay $10 for an iconic pvp toon. Hell if it was account bound, and I knew I would get universal feats, then I would probably pay for one of the bundle packs. But not individually.
    • Like x 7
  10. ReAni Mator New Player

I can see why the half price sale occurred just before Christmas this year ;-)
    • Like x 1
  11. ARENA CHAMPION New Player

I honestly thought that armories would be $10. They make name change $10 and power change $10. We get a free armory, plus $8 will get me another one. Unlike power change/name change, many people will be using their armories all the time, and for $8 that ain't bad at all!
    • Like x 1
  12. Sore Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  13. Certainlogic New Player

I'm starting to wonder how many people will be buying a lot of these.

Sure, you can buy a 15 pack at $60. Guess my alts will only have that free one.

My main only really needs a total of 2. at most 4 for pvping specs.

Wish you had a 3 pack special.

Like most people, I will probably wait 2 months for my LP to stack up. So I can at least get a 2nd one. Then wait for a sale for the rest.
    • Like x 6
  14. ScottSki New Player

i agree the price seems a bit steep i mean as someone had said 5 would have been fair but nothing we can do about it.
    • Like x 3
  15. ScottSki New Player

I agree
    • Like x 2
  16. not_again Dedicated Player

$8.00 is too expensive for a convience item that's should have been free at the launch of the game. Everyone should show their displeasure and not purchase an armory.
    • Like x 17
  17. Whiteroom New Player

Yeah, $60 is as much as you spend on a whole game at the store. To spend that on a convenience feature of one game is ridiculous.
    • Like x 23
  18. Ice Lantern New Player

That doesn't change the fact that you guys are trying to gouge us. Yes, I understand that you guys need to make a profit but this is a bit much. And this isn't a matter of affordability, this is a matter of value and a matter of principle.
    • Like x 31
  19. Doc Holliday New Player

A tad pricy?????

That's just insane prices tbh.

I was pumped for this feature but after reading the OP, this is just another huge money grab IMO.

Disappointing.
    • Like x 31
  20. SLYDER X New Player

I'm not arguing the price, but I think understanding that we get $10 back in game for our membership, we get 500 loyalty points=$5 MC and 150 replay badges=$5 MC, so...really its not that bad..save the loyalty points and they pretty much pay you to get them...
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.