Armories Arrive in DCUO Next Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Captain Liberty, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tukuan Devoted Player

At least on test they take on the theme of the lair just like amenities. I'm quite interested to see how they'll look under the other themes.
    • Like x 2
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Currently, there is a different visual appearance for each Lair theme.
    • Like x 5
  3. Captain Liberty Developer

Armories will match the theme of your Base.
    • Like x 6
  4. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

Looks like the 15 pack for me so I'll have a couple spare for a little while I guess.
    • Like x 2
  5. Seismicfesr Dedicated Player

Price is too high, i only need 2 extra after the free one so bundle dosent help. They shouldnt have been more then 5 each. These prices are ridiculous.
    • Like x 22
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

800, 2400, 4000, 6000 - and this is the same for Station Cash, Marketplace Cash, and Loyalty Points.
    • Like x 8
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It means next week, as in the week after this one.
    • Like x 1
  8. Zuse Loyal Player

add two zeros next to the price

since 10$=1000sc
    • Like x 4
  9. TeenWuulf Well-Known Player

Righteous. Four answers in a row, all the same, all what I was hoping for. Not sure how much use I'll make of armories in general, but I might get some just for the stylistic aspects of having multiple suits set up in my base.
  10. Jeff Bond Committed Player

I likely go for the 4 pack option but I think it'll be bittersweet... $24 is too much for it and I'm not gonna spend $60 to get a fair price.
    • Like x 17
  11. usrevenge New Player

as a new player I'd love it if dlc goes on sale for ps4 *puppy eyes*

it's like $70 to get all the CURRENT dlc let alone the new stuff. if even the first 5 dlc packs were half off it would be much more bearable
  12. Zuse Loyal Player

• Like x 3
  13. SkullGang Devoted Player

So the armoury to put in your base cost more than buying a base ? Odd.
    • Like x 20
  14. HealerT New Player

I just finished placing and imprinting my armory and now the world is down, Is the game update coming or was this a mix up with the armory release?
    • Like x 1
  15. Kirney Slane New Player

So, is the Armory we got now going to stay nonfunctional in the field until we get the others? I could imprint and rename etc. but i couldn't activate it via L2 & R2. Or is that why EUPS is down atm?
  16. ARENA CHAMPION New Player

So if we have 16 characters does that mean we can put the armory we receive for free for those 16, onto one character? In other words, could one character have multiple armories for free using alternate characters free armories?
    • Like x 3
  17. Whiteroom New Player

A bit pricey, won't be shelling out for that. Will just wait till I have the loyalty points or there is a sale.
    • Like x 12
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Wait what? Armouries went live briefly?
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

No. You can only put purchased armories into the shared bank, you cannot share the free ones between characters or else nobody would buy any.
    • Like x 2
  20. Deranya Dedicated Player

Yup.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.