A few observations from a PC player...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DoctorP2, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Okay, when I get a midi sequencer reinstalled...
    • Like x 1
  2. SKATEBOARDER666 New Player

Backing this. Nobody should take a video game so seriously as to incite or take part in any drama within it.

Shout/trade/5v5/VS chat is the video game equivalent of bad relatity television only without any social relevancy and with more overweight middle age dudes arguing about anime characters. As far as cross platform play is concerned, in my experiences so far players from the PC side have been both much more courteous and insightful. Last night after a quick PB, a "Thanks guys that was a lot of fun, good playing with you!" appeared in group chat from a PC player. As a Playstaion player these past five years, I was speechless.
  3. Chrisb0842 New Player

Im on PS. Yesterday I was leveling a lower level alt. I que'd into a T5 duo, and was paired with a PC player.

This 1st thing that happens............at the very beginning of the duo..... the PC player says.........."Hi"

Like a cat dipped into water, in a moment what seemed like an eternity, I experienced a near infinite amount of disbilief, alternating between initial and continuous streams of metaphysical shock and awe. I lost consciousness....came to....and through the course of composing myself and finding the means to go on after my near death experience from -video game related heart attack- and losing grip of life itself, i felt a light, a flicker, a living flame rekindled within me....and uttered the word...."Hello".

We then proceeded to have a nice duo. Oh what a brave and wonderous new world we live in! lol :)
    • Like x 3