A few observations from a PC player...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DoctorP2, Feb 7, 2016.

1. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

One thing is PS vs PC for pvp is PC has camera sensitivity to look around and behind quicker and auto targeting.
    Many PS games has this and DCUO does not, until devs adds that for PS, then PS is 100% even with PC keyboard camera for better reactions.
    So far PC has the upperhand.

as turning camera to face someone behind me or just around me. This reaction is a disadvantage to PC Camera sensitivity speed.

Just saying in a way that PC can instant 180 to shoot you, vs PS where you can take him down shooting him because it takes a bit for him to turn around to you in reaction on PS Controller.

Many PS games has camera sensitivity, I don't understand why DCUO don't.
    • Like x 1
  2. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I noticed you PC players put things in the broker at cheaper prices lol. The broker is different in cash value on USPS.
    • Like x 1
  3. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

my main observation is that both sides players have this nasty tendency to passively aggressively snipe at each other and then pretend like they're both innocent.
    • Like x 4
  4. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Yeah for PC guys - check prices first, you may not wanna be selling so low in this market.
  5. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

I don't snipe :) I have fun with many of the PS players and 1 other PC player. 1st time I ran prison break was with PS players and the raid ran fast and we all communicated very well in the chatbox.
  6. ProfessorKanua Committed Player

Nice, intelligent post, man. :)
  7. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I did run the new duo with a PC player yesterday - really nice because PC people know how to use keyboards and don't insist on yelling through the mic (which i can't hear because volume is low when my gf is asleep).

Then I ran with one last night who persisted in skipping adds and trying to lock me out of boss fights on an 'i'm chasing the scoreboard' trip. I smiled and left.
    • Like x 1
  8. Malachyte Devoted Player

At the end of the day, who gives a flying F**K....
    • Like x 4
  9. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

PC side bug, PS leagues list fine. At least last time I checked :D Probably has to do with the league members not having logged in yet or a problem with the ID change. Keep bringing it up and the devs might notice; write a ticket in the bug tracker and they surely will take notice.

Welcome to my world. Some PC players may understand better now why I keep suggesting to get rid of public chats and replace them directly with UI functions - scammers, spammers & co be gone!

That headset thing seems to be more of an "age" thing than platform. I'm mainly playing on the PS, and I do not use the ingame voice chat at all as my league/friends use a TS server (what is strongly suggested to be "typical PC behavior" here since and before crossplay :D).
    • Like x 2
  10. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Now this, this is very true. As a PC player I've always hated it when people do that crud. I do like when PS players use the emotions after I say hi. I always say hi or hello at the beginning of a duo.
  11. the solowing Steadfast Player

i wanted to login more since crossplay but havent seen that many forum users online :(
    • Like x 1
  12. Nu31 Well-Known Player

I love every aspect of crossplay. It has significantly boosted my interest and excitement of the game in general and think this was a huge step to bringing more/new players back to the game. I'm constantly meeting and running with new people that I would have never known if this didn't occur. :)
  13. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

We price to sell :) A lot of us also like to undercut, a lot.
    • Like x 3
  14. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

The only thing I can complain about is How I noticed the quiting raids happens, without previous notice or whatever. Other than that pretty happy of seing more people and I enjoy new friends, I've recruited already some PS players to my league so yeah :p
  15. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I'm usually around from midnight (CST) onwards or for a bit in the afternoon.
  16. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Ran with a pc player that was 152 troll and had NO IDEA what instant power was. Way to breed 'em, pc folk.
  17. the solowing Steadfast Player

only stumbled into 1 pc forumite and they were afked out
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Yeah, seen the same thing with PS players. Has nothing to do with the platform and everything to do with them getting carried and leveling to fast.
    • Like x 3
  19. GI Jessie Well-Known Player

As a female player the silly chat messages dont really bother my although I do roll my eyes. However being a female player and add the fact I am from the UK I have come across childish and rude comments in instance chat. It was this reason I limited my chat to league runs and such.

In complex raids when people dont know what they are doing its sad that there are people out there who dont think taking instruction from a female is helpful instead they want to hurl abuse or make obscene comments. This is why I no longer enter an instance unmuted until I see what the group is like in terms of talking to each other.

This is one of the few games I play becuase its not just a GUYS game. Believe it or not there are a lot of female players in the game I used to have several alone in my league. I dont mind the amusing your hot messages I just laugh them off. However I am entitled to play the game just as much as anyone else so dont need to put up arrogance and perverted players. My ignore list has claimed many players for this.
    • Like x 3
  20. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Here is the thing I think PC players need to realize, the PC population is more mature and typically older in age. PS is teenager that have little to no respect for others. I am not saying all players on PS are like this, it just easier to notice due to the higher population on PS.