Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Even the basic, simple single-color auras on marketplace have it, both the regular and slim versions, but it’s far easier to see on the slim versions. IIRC, it affects the knee area as well as the forearms. Some portion of the legs anyway. If it helps, I’m using the Monarch body (was medium, currently small. Both body sizes showed the same thing).

Also, add my name to the list for a Catwoman hood :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It's the way that auras are built. A regular aura is actually just a bunch of small, sectional auras that meld together to make one big aura. The most obvious place you can see this is with the Starrotech Aura because of the way the colours are done on it. You know the way we have auras that are just for hands, feet, head etc. now? Auras have always been built that way, but they were released as full body auras with all the smaller ones merging into one big aura. In order to fix the "hand bulb" issue, as it has been dubbed in the past, the sections would have to be remade to better fit our characters' bodies.
  3. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Which is something many of us want to see happen anyway, for Lantern style auras
    • Like x 1
  4. Wastrel New Player

This is not a request for a new style so to speak, but an enhancement to the style system: if I've collected an entire style and unlocked the feat on one character, if I then go to an alt and buy that feat with replay badges, I'd like to also get all of the styles for that feat on that alt.
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Style unlocking has already been asked for, we're just waiting for them to develop it.
    • Like x 2
  6. Sugr Bear Committed Player

7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It's old, been going on for almost 3½ years. I first reported it in August of 2014 in THIS THREAD, and then when no answer was forthcoming, I did a follow-up thread HERE. That finally got a response from Mepps, which was, basically, and I'm paraphrasing here, "live with it, we're not going to fix it." That has, of course, become the default answer on virtually ALL style bugs. Something is changed in a Game Update, it glitches a style that wasn't having issues before, and then nobody goes back in to fix what they broke in the Game Update. :(
    • Like x 1
  8. Megzilla Developer

If it's that old, then it's probably a rainy-day task to look at. I've noted it. We have higher priority items in the meantime.
    • Like x 1
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Like fixing the metal head corset? I kid I kid :p If you really don’t want to fix that thing maybe we could get a new one without that big ugly collar, always hated that xD
    • Like x 2
  10. Saturn Girl Committed Player

@Megzilla
    Hi Girl.
    Excuse me, as long as it hasn't been requested ever, I seriously have needed to request.
    Some Damaged and Burned Face and Head and Hair styles.
    Some Damaged and Burned Chest and Legs styles.
    Some Damaged wings like Dragon's wings.
    Some Hands and Legs styles Damaged by Chemical and Radioactive liquids.
    For example:
    [IMG]
    I've tried to create Garth (The older version of Tempest
    , I have searched everywhere for a chest and legs styles which look like his. But sadly no result. And I have used the Flame chest style but as so close as I could made, that was still too far.
    And actually there is no Damaged or Burned face style which be like his.
    And after that I thought that my character can look fantastic and Soooo Tough with some Damaged chest style and lines on the boobs and chest or a few damaged hair styles.
    Or my other character which is chemical can be even so cooler with Chemical and Big Hands and Feet or s fee head styles like Two-Face.
    These were just personal ideas but I guess we really should have damaged and burned skin and face, Hope you like them too.
  11. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

The chrome material made me want a tin foil hat style. May be related to a paranoid collection or investigation.

[IMG]
  12. Dreadshow Well-Known Player

Ok there is already a tin foil hat, is there a paper boat hat to use the chrome meterial on?
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Not yet
  14. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I’d like to see the ability to apply a material in just one color zone of a costume piece, or in place of a single palette color. Doing that, you could use up to four different materials on a costume, or just use materials for some parts of a costume and have, for example, color 1 be cosmic material, color 2 be blue, color 3 be opalescent material, and color 4 be red.
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's not possible with the current tech they're using.
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

A proposal for the 2018 Holiday Greedings Event: GREEN LANTERN CORPS UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATERS!

[IMG]

[IMG]

I suppose it would also be alright if you did them for other Corps as well, if you must. ;)
    • Like x 2
  17. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Not possible without doing some work, obviously, or it would probably have been done already. The fact that currently you can change the color of several parts of each piece independently says it should be possible using the current tech with a bit of work.
    • Like x 2
  18. DC Urban Committed Player

For the 100th time, from probably the hundredth person..

[IMG]

Arm cannon is the coolest weapon, and getting his style would be the closet thing to another model of the cannon.

Edit: My bads, I think i posted this before.....Sorry, don't come around these parts often, been partaking in other games during these Steam Black Friday and Winter sales. Anyway, my bad. Not one capsule had anything i wanted, maybe it is just me? probably.
    • Like x 5
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No. We already had 2 devs comment and say this isn't possible now or in the future.
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club