Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

It’s funny you say that. After I got the “fairy lights aura” for a couple of my characte rs I suddenly realized thast what we really need is a festive holiday tree costume or maybe a triket that turns you into a tree the way we have the snow man trinket.
  2. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Also some classic mentor styles would be good
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  3. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Karate gi.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Kung fu uniforms
    [IMG]

Cheongsam/qipao (Chinese dresses)

Kimono

Hakama

Orange jumpsuit (for villains on the lam) :D

What I’d really like to see is improvement in personality styles and animations. And most very very especially, a feline personality style made available (based on existing Catwoman/Cheetah animations) - mentioning it here since there isn’t a thread specifically for this sort of thing and this is the thread related to character appearance
  5. candiFloss Active Player

bombshell Big Barda for both villains and heroes, and a harley bombshell outfit without the bra showing. just the bomber jacket. how about the ability to wear a belt with all the outfits and hair that doesn't cut through the items. Or hats that don't leave the back of the head bald! A crossbow duel pistol style like huntress. In fact how about some female clothing that doesn't show off everything God gave them!!!!!
  6. Sugr Bear Committed Player

So they say..
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

A version of that ALREADY exists in the game, called, appropriately enough, the Kung-Fu Gi Style Set!

[IMG]

;)
    • Like x 2
  8. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Wasn’t aware of that, looks like I have another goal to work towards in-game. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Cutie Level 30

more boxers styles since i have trouble getting the ones from the vault :)
  10. Eve YouTuber

Can we have more Harley based styles please?
    • Like x 2
  11. Jackie-13 New Player

A glove style that puts magical symbols upon the wearer's hands would be wonderful. I know we have the Demonic Runes style but those go too far up the arms, I mean just a hand-based style so pretty much any style can at least LOOK magical. Maybe a little trivial, but it's one I'd love to see.

Another I've mentioned before is a 'Devil's Trenchcoat', ala John Constantine. I know, I know, the Detective's trenchcoat is his coat, but in New 52 John wore his with sleeves rolled up to show his arm tattoos. If the tattoos were a part of the arms, like Black Hand's rotted right arm in Herald of the Black, it'd be a nice touch. As the detective's trenchcoat is an original game release model by now, why not improve on it slightly like the Vengeful Surgeon, or Static Shock's coat to allow belts to be worn? or even make it be a trenchcoat with waistcoat worn underneath? Trenchcoats are something a lot of players look for and enjoy putting on their toons for a more casual look, but with the older detective's coat hiding belts and restricting styles when so many recent styles would work well with them- riddler's clothes, the age of justice styles, even the recent cold commander, etc- it feels a bit of a missed opportunity.

Lastly, is it possible for some embellishment options to be added to the glowing energy armour? In Red Lantern #34, Guy Gardner briefly sports a very biker-thug looking set of glowing red construct pieces http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LxU2LRAz8...DTbH6F2HtI/s1600/Red+Lanterns+Ring+Leader.jpg and http://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/dcn-wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/04151156/hands_mini.jpg but these embellishments would look pretty awesome on most characters. It'd also allow for customisation of older styles like the energy armour so people can mix it up a little. In fact if you put all of these items I've suggested and put them on one character, they'd work. Still on the subject of energy armour, is it possible for an energy-construct limb to be made? https://cdn4.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Infinite-Crisis-Atomic-Green-Lantern.jpg We've seen great designs in the Robotic Arm, for example, why not a variation of that to create a limb made of hard light? If a little bulkier, it could even be used for Blue Beetle, or cyborg superman https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...h-2992).png/revision/latest?cb=20150912184437 with the glowing variant as an Elite option.

Last one, not too much to say really but still on the subject of lanterns; Red Lantern Supergirl's style https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...lRender.png/revision/latest?cb=20160908032310 I know we can get close with the Fallen God style, but it still wasn't this unique style, with unique symbol, boots, etc. Would be wonderful to see in game, somehow, especially as we've seen mist-empowered heros and villains during the fight for the light dlcs.
    • Like x 2
  12. Eve YouTuber

Long hair like Whisper's and more simple outfits like that
    [IMG]

Harley's hair:[IMG]

These kinds of outfits (more body showing and half-colored):
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  13. speedster1981 Committed Player

the main styles I want to see is the red and blue superman styles/emblems and a superman emblem that can go on your chest or the back of a jacket like the gadgeteer , star labs jacket ect. [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]

These would be great ideas for the superman anniversary or tc styles not to mention I would absolutely love to see krypto as a Trinket to help in combat like the boo is. so that not only is he in our base as a pet he's also our partner in battle.
    • Like x 6
  14. Saturn Girl Committed Player

I really love the Superboy's jacket with the T-Shirt and emblem under it and the feet. They must look so lovely on female either.
    I hope we do get them.
    • Like x 2
  15. DC Urban Committed Player

Thread start date 2016

In 2018, still no love for the alien and creature iconic characters:rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We got A LOT of creature stuff in the recent seasonals
  17. DC Urban Committed Player

This thread started in late August, 2016. The Fiddler crab was released way before that.

The werewolf was released in 2015, waaaaay before this thread.

The fact that we are counting how many creature stuff has been released is bad enough, let alone on one hand.
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Minotaur head, Gorgon head, Krampus Horns, Krampus face, Plague Doctor face could be used for alien or bird creature, Forest Spirit Face and Hands, Spider and Starro style pieces. It may be very little but it is something they are adding regularly.
  19. Dene Devoted Player

Blue Version Of Kryptonian Hands

A White or Grey Glimmer Aura - to go with Chrome Material
  20. DC Urban Committed Player

Something that can be used, vs actual creature or alien pieces are entirely two different things. I do agree though, those can be used, but they cannot stand on their own like the minotaur head. Anyway, the pieces you mentioned are actually humanoid in nature, except the minotaur.

Just pointing out how they skipped over the creature request.
    • Like x 1