"Yes, ammo packs are supposed to refill underbarrel grenade launchers" - Margaret Krohn - SOE Dev

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by bluEyedillusions, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Bejita231

No *******, its why internet trolls don't know the diffrence between a typo and a spelling mistake

And if you didnt understand, you wouldnt be able to reply to it with a troll, FAIL TROLL.
  2. ImGladUmad

A sniper actually takes some skill.....n00btubes is pretty easy to use, even if you miss, is a gurantee Critical kill.

Well using your logic, anything Overpowered can be killed, so why ever fix the game......In beta Planes were OP but they could still die...Why fix them if they can still die.

Is your mentality that ruins the game.
  3. McFatal

You don't use them? That might be why you aren't sympathizing with what I'm trying to say here, but I play Engineer all the time and I mean, it's like getting free kills.

Battlefield 3 had quite a bit more cover to use than PS2, not to mention you had to have a different class supply you with ammo in that game. In BFBC2 you could supply yourself with ammo and use the tube, but again that game had a lot more cover and urban environments.

PS2 is mostly open fields between bases, and in bases it's real similar to the way OP Metro plays out, and it may not be this way in PS2 but in BF3 Op Metro is dominated by the noob tube in 64 man servers.

I suppose it's definitely worth trying to get infinite noob tubes in-game to see if it has a negative effect, but I'm just skeptical.

EDIT: I just want to note, that this game already has a ton of explosive ordinance being spammed. The last thing it needs is more ordinance spam.
  4. ImGladUmad

You don't have to pay for rockets.

I thought you had to pay for grenades for grenade launchers
  5. f0d

nope
  6. ImGladUmad

Even more OP than I thought, damn...So they don't cost resources.

Are way more accurate than regular grenades which cost resources.

Have pretty much Endless supply.

Are instant kill.

When you miss, it does enough damage to get critical assist.

yeah sounds like a BS weapon to me.
  7. bluEyedillusions

Which makes sense. I agree with the guy that said "if ammo packs refill rockets for free, they should refill underbarrel grenades for free too."

Totally agreed. Anything said against refilling grenades must also be said about rockets.
    • Up x 4
  8. Hydragarium

You are incredibly adorable - You don't mind posting flamebait, but once you are on the receiving end it is bad? Tsh... double standards.
  9. ImGladUmad

Allright then don't let refill rockets, I dont care lol....Is better that way actually.\

But if they keep it like that then it should refill Grenades for free too.
  10. gunshooter

1) How old are you?
    2) What level of education have you completed?

translation for you:

1) How Old are,You
    2) What level.Of Education have,You,Completed
  11. D0n

Ok, so are they changing nade reloads on the noobtube before I buy my next farming item?
  12. ImGladUmad

Avoid the arguments, is ok.
  13. h00n

You whine too much, whelp. You should be playing VS instead of sullying the good name of Terran soldiers all over.
  14. gunshooter

This post makes me even more curious with how much you butchered that simple 4 word sentence.
  15. Hydragarium

But Herp... Maggie works in Design. She literally has nothing to do with game balancing. All she can do is offer feedback and balance suggestions. She doesn't get the final decision :rolleyes:
  16. D0n

Lol, I am just kidding about Maggie and Ricky, guys, no need to crucify her.
  17. HerpTheDerp

Ahhh, someone mentioned she does infantry balance. Sorry!
  18. bluEyedillusions

That's my bad. Last time I asked her exactly what she did at SOE in one of her streams, she said something along the lines of "Infantry weapons and balance... I don't do any of the vehicle stuff". Maybe I misheard her; maybe I'm making things up.
  19. Lucidius134

Just saying, my partner uses under barrel smoke launcher as a medic, it breaks with every shot.
    • Up x 1
  20. WUNDER8AR

no. just no. your comparism doesn't make sense. you prolly never played BF3. the GL in PS2 ain't no big deal. it is a farmfest regardless of the weapon you use. people simply need to L2P instead of playing the game like headless chicken.