"Yes, ammo packs are supposed to refill underbarrel grenade launchers" - Margaret Krohn - SOE Dev

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by bluEyedillusions, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Monnor

Well, sometimes if the nadelauncher work, its a great tool, you shot someone and he jump into a corner to hide, i switch to launcher and boom. And most time its like , f... it dosent reload, f... no splash dmg , f... i hit him but it does no dmg. i have 2 shots, reloading takes time , which make you lose against someone who just hit the firebutton. Sometimes i want to use the smoke launcher, but , we all know, its broken like hell too....
  2. Garzin

Oh yeah that is totally not OP or anything. EDIT: oops wrong vid
  3. Garzin

SOE: "You want to have unlimited one-shot-grenades? Sure, sounds reasonable."
  4. Garzin

I can't believe people ignore this thread.
  5. Private Public

They're not really "one-shot-grenades", only a direct hit will kill anyone on full health, and often even that won't do it. Hell, half the time it doesn't seem to register at all.
    But yea it is weird. Though I suppose if you made everything cost resources soon no-one would have any left and if they make more stuff that requires resources they'll probably have to increase the gain rate and the cap. And I have trouble keeping up with all the grenades/C4/tank-mines/med-kits/MAXes that I use already without having to pay for grenade launcher ammo and rockets on top of it.

So really I have no problem with engies being able to resupply their grenade launchers, especially when i see so few people doing it anyway
  6. Hydragarium

That's the word, yes. Go complain to SOE if you have an issue with it.