What's up with the triple loading screen?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by WilliamB, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Inzababa

I get it almost every time....

Let's say I get it 2 thirds of the time, that's still 6 HOURS OF LOADING TIME

even if (you cocky little monster) you get it only 50% of the time, that's still 4.5 HOURS OF LOADING TIME

anything else? :)
  2. Kurohagane

That's weird, i get it very rarely, like once every few hours. Other people seem to confirm it usually does not happen that commonly. Maybe you are just unlucky.
  3. noMnoM

I used to get it 1/20-25 loads from beta until gu1. then it started happening more and more frequently. i am at the point now where it happens 50% of the time.

looking back, i believe something in gu1 caused it to get progressively worse for me.
  4. Reloaded

Finally got another one last night after not having one for at least a few days, since the patches. I sent a bug report, but I was at Regent Rock and was shot on the A point. Sat at the map screen for probably about a minute before choosing to respawn back at the warp gate. Got the triple screen, but it took quite a bit longer than usual. Normally it's 3 pretty fast loading screens. This time, each screen creeped up to 100%, about as fast as it loads when you either respawn completely across the map, to another continent or for the first time when you log in.
  5. Byohzrd

I've had this problem since beta and at least once in every build of the game since then. I most often see three very fast load screens before my eventual spawn at the warp gate. I have not taken note of the correlations between occurrences and the spawn distance but it happens, perhaps, 1/10 spawns.
    I will try to make note whether it happens when switching continents as well.
  6. Dragam

I get tripple load screens almost everytime... and its so facking annoying...
  7. TheTalnoy

Can deal with it if im just spawning in a new location (even if it is frustraiting and needs to be fixed) its when it happens when changing seats in a vehicle and i can hear the driver or pilot screaming at me to shoot, but nope loading screen has smited me and helped give the other side a mostly free kill thats when i hit my head on the desk
  8. newtis

it happens often..
  9. ggallin

yup.... same here.... triple loading screen ftom time to time....