[VS] [US West] [Helios]- Mephisto's Hatred

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Hammercannon, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Hammercannon

We now have a Dedicated Mumble set up, for use buy the outfit, ill be on tonight leading a large platoon probably. contact me ingame or on the forum ill check it a few more times tonight.
  2. TrustedKiller

I'd be interested in joining your outfit.

TrustedKiller is the name
  3. Hammercannon

were in game atm running a large galaxy operation
  4. TrustedKiller

Ah, sorry, I didn't see your reply earlier. Just pass me an invite whenever you're on next.
  5. Hammercannon

i sent you a friend invite, next time were both online ill get you an outfit invite.
  6. Woogity

I'm also interested in joining. Been looking for a VS outfit on Helios that uses Mumble (pretty specific criteria, I know) without much luck.

Used to play a lot of organized FPS with a very organized and tactically-minded group. PS2 is really my first FPS in over a year, and I'd like to get back into that same style of play.
  7. Helks

Hey, I'd like to join also. Its very hard to find outfits on this server right now, and while I just recently started playing, I want to really get into this game.

I'm more focused on Infiltrator/Light Assault, but willingly to learn other classes as well.

In Game Name: HelkMahrok
  8. Cymoril

Im game. I have use TS3,Vent,Raidcall. I mainly play engi/medic. I'll switch to either as needed in a A/D situation. Holler when you guys get a website. I have a family and that would be much eaiser to get with someone than while im gettn shot at and going " hey remember me" and die.
  9. Mighty2Save

Bumpity bump.
  10. Mighty2Save

11. TrustedKiller

12. Mighty2Save

Mephisto's Hatred [HATE] is recruiting!

100+ Vanu in our Outfit on Helios.
    We also have a Mumble voice server setup for better comm.

Message Hammercannon, Mighty2Save or any other player with a [HATE] tag in-game for an invite.
  13. Good2go

I (Good2Go) would like to join!
  14. Kimeni

Posting here to express my interest as well. Will contact someone in game.
  15. TrustedKiller

I'm usually on all day, so feel free to send me a message if you guys want in.
  16. Mighty2Save

17. Hammercannon

Sorry guys been a strange week for me, ill be on friday night leading a large platoon on one of the continents. same contact info.
  18. Hammercannon

19. Hammercannon

20. Hammercannon