[VS] [US West] [Helios]- Mephisto's Hatred

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Hammercannon, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Hammercannon

Mephisto's Hatred is recruiting active members for an outfit ranging from Casual to Hardcore. Were looking for a no drama atmosphere, with mature players. Were a combined operations group recruiting anyone who can hold a gun, fire a cannon, or fly a ship. You can apply at HateHelios.Enjin.Com

We've been launching some pretty large scale assaults on the TR lately, I'm sure you've seen me posting in orders chat, we do large platoons every night for the most part, and have an active player base. We operate on west coast PST, or most common play times are between 4pm-10pm PST

We use mumble as our VOIP because the in game is mediocre, and we are over 200 members strong.

Contact me in game as Hammercannon, Or leave a reply here.

apply at HateHelios.Enjin.Com
  2. Hammercannon

3. Hammercannon

bump, because it appears there are no VS Helios Outfits.
  4. Siare

I'm interested in giving an outfit a try, looking to get a bit more organized battles going on than the Vanu randoms are giving. Same game name as forum name.
  5. FeKnight

Do you have a Vent, TS, or Mumble? Or do you use in-game voip?
  6. Hammercannon

Were using in game atm, its not perfect but its ez, everyone has it already lol. we have access to a TS3 and a mumble though. tonight so far we decimated Esamir, then we travled to Amarish and crushed that too. then we headed to indar and proceeded to stomp in some more faces.
  7. Mighty2Save

If we are taking a vote....I prefer mumble.
  8. Mighty2Save

Also, maybe we can start an outfit site on enjin?
  9. Mighty2Save

10. Hammercannon

11. PrinceCold

I'd like to join just recently switched from NC to Venu and was looking for an outfit on Helios
    In Game name: PrinceCold

Edit: Are you guys going to get organized with chain of commends and squads?
  12. Hoshen

If your looking for piolets I'd love to join!

in game name: Hoshen
  13. Metaphase

I'd be interested in a getting a little more teamwork from the players in game, too.
    In game name: Antisense
    I like to switch classes pretty regularly, but I'll probably spec engineer / Magrider first.
    Just wondering, but does 'Mephisto's Hatred' have any in game significance in the lore or anything?
  14. Mighty2Save

15. Kenura

I would like to join. How do I go about doing that. I will also try to hit you up online as well.
  16. Kenura

In game name Kenura
  17. Mighty2Save

Just message Hammercannon in game. Or me Mighty2Save sunday evening. Im out of town or i would get ya now.
  18. Mighty2Save

Just message Hammercannon in game. Or me Mighty2Save sunday evening. Im out of town or i would get ya now.
  19. Andrew Wiggin

Intressted in joining your outfit.

IGN: AndrewWiggin
  20. Andrew Wiggin

Dosnt mind getting into squads with ya though and crushing those NC/TR together.