Cymoril
Birthday:
Jul 27, 1970 (Age: 53)
PD Lab Operator in a plastic company
    1. There are no messages on Cymoril's profile yet.
  • Signature

I like your business model; overbalance random weapons. Sell units until they reach their demand then swoop in and call it "balanced" to save the day and nerf it all in the ground. Then push the new guns for a nice rinse and repeat. Complete marketing genius for a FTP MMO.

About

Birthday:
    Jul 27, 1970 (Age: 53)
    PD Lab Operator in a plastic company
    Server:
    • Helios (US West)
    Ive been gaming mmos since the beginning of UO. Afterwhich I moved on to TFC, NEO-TFC, TFC mods, DAoC for 6.5 years (which I saw alot of mmo exploits) , GW, SilkroadOnline, a few of the Korean MMOs, Rift, Beta for Korean MMOs currently as applied and this game. I started with the commodore V-20, then the C64, 386x66 and upgraded all the way up to my current system a quad core 4g
    I play on Helios-VS, and NC Helios, All 3 on Matherson. Im fairly bored with the game atm so I mainly go to hot spots, or gun down ESFs in AA turrets. Fun is the only thing I'm loyal too. If it isnt fun, I log. Therefore everything Wrel does to the game makes it not fun. His idea of balance is **** on everything except the Heavy, ****filtrator and air damage. This is why the game can't retain people anymore.