[VS] [US West] [Helios]- Mephisto's Hatred

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Hammercannon, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Hammercannon

2. Hammercannon

3. SpaceYeti

Best outfit on the server! :) Loving HATE, as ironic as that sounds.

-Arelhi
  4. Hammercannon

5. Hammercannon

HateHelios.Enjin.Com
  6. Villwrath

About me: 37 years old, CST timezone, active player if having fun.

Gaming: Honestly never played original PS, and only about 2 hours of play on PS2, getting a feel for the game mechanics, deciding which infantry and vehicles I wanna spec in, etc. Yes I am a noob to PS, but not a noob to gaming in general. I used to play all types of FPS games (Unreal, BF, COD, etc) but then got more into MMO's and for a long time played EvE-Online focused entirely on small to large scale organized PvP. In fact I lead a ton of ops in my years there.

I thought PS2 looked awesome so gave it a try, and so far it is awesome, but I'd love to work with a great group or organized ppl and do some team oriented stuff. I was never one for solo'ing.

I have TS, Vent and Mumble all installed, so I can use whatever you use.

My in-game name is Villwrath. I'd love to join.
  7. Hammercannon

8. EL_CAPITRUCHO

Im new to the game just started playing like a week ago just getting the feel for the game i find its not all that much fun playing solo
    id like to join :)
  9. Hammercannon

As you can see from my original (edited post) you can apply at HateHelios.Enjin.com
  10. Tigermask

Switched from NC to VS and happen to be looking for an organized outfit since zerging just isn't that fun and leaves you without backup and such. I am a veteran from PS1 and played VS religiously through my whole PS career as a tank driver. I am currently BR 29 well on my way to BR30. I haven't certed anything for squad lead as of yet. Have built some good Engi/Med certs for infantry competence and support. I like to fly my scythe in air to air combat and I'm a not so shabby lib pilot. Currently interested in expanding my usefulness as an infiltrator as a scout rather than only a sniper. My sunderer is certed as AMS as well as vehical reload. Have double burster for my max as well as skyguard for my lightning. I think I am well rounded enough in my certs and weapons as well as my willingness to be a support for any group that I would be a great addition to your outfit.

I have a decent PC so fighting in large battles isn't an issue. I play at really random times but usually for long periods late at night. Also have Ventrilo, Mumble and TS3 installed and headset with a mic so any form of voice chat is okay with me.

Sorry for the post here but your site is currently down for maintenance! I'll try to contact Hammercannon in game.

Application submitted...
  11. zipppzy

IGN: zipppzy

I think I applied to ejin but I may have done it wrong so I am applying here too.
    Please send me invite.
    Thanks
  12. NytDragon

I don't think these guys exist anymore.... you resurrected a dead outfit thread.
  13. KILLFACE

The Bastards too get a bit of inspiration from a man named Mephisto, though it's likely a different guy;