Vanu needs help on Ceres!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Daikar, Apr 13, 2013.

1. HappyT

That isn't possible, you can't lose continent bonus by just being warpgated, they have to take all the territory.
    Anyway I'm looking forward to that, nevertheless we are the only faction on ceres that actually locked Indar. That says a lot.
  2. fuzzbuket

but we lose the bonus when we lose all the territory connected to the warpgate, so we no longer have the bonus. (now we no bonus, and my beautiful proxy mines are now in limited terran hugging quantities :0 )
  3. Chipay

Hmmmmm, i can't find any official site/wiki about that but for all I know:

"To strip the continent bonus off its current owner you have to push them to their warpgate and they must own no territories at all on that continent. This will neutralise the continent until one faction owns all of the hexes and gains the bonus."

I can be wrong though :/
  4. Macinzon

If any of the 2 enemy factions captures all the territory's around your warpgate (so you warpgate has 0 friendly territory connections) you lose the lock. The enemy doesn't have to capture Indar or anything of sort, otherwise one of the factions would hold the lock until another faction captures Indar, and that's not the case.
    • Up x 1
  5. Chipay

That's not what I'm stating, i just doubt that it only takes capturing the bases around the warpgate since disconnected bases still count as territory control.
  6. Blue Ice

That's the impression I've always been under.
  7. Eisler

Considering your numbers on Ceres your pulling it off pretty good sometimes.
  8. Mperor

I always thought you were the most organized faction on Ceres. I mean, when the "purple haze" is approaching your territory you know it's gonna hurt. :)

Keep up the good fights Vanus!
  9. Rhamuk

I miss you too fuzz.
  10. TerryTenMen

I see the whining of bad vanu players on Ceres has had the desired effect, moan enough on the forums and await the unnecessary buff
  11. JonnyAFKay

Despite having the least numbers, Vanu do pull their own weight well. I've been in a few alerts where Vanu had 25% continent population and still ended up either Winning or Drawing. NC are a bit disappointing at times on Ceres..